LIBTARDS BTFO
SHILLS BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rolling, because you absolutely cannot lose with this

AAAAHHAHAAHA HAHAHAHA

Popular Votes:
Hillary Clinton: 65,844,954
Donald Trump: 62,979,879
Tally things up and you get a 2,865,075-vote lead for Clinton over Trump.
Now is it just me, or can Drumpflings not count?? This honestly proves how fucked up your backwards American politics is. No wonder you elected a cheeto.

F

I'M COMIN FOR YOU GLOBALIST

I guess I'll be taking my brunette, big-titted waifu, and returning to my chateau in Switzerland before my dinner with the other globalists. So long, sub-humans

M A D A M
P R E S I D E N T

She's failed at being President so many times now, and then the recounts, and the Russia thing, it's like she enjoys losing because she's a FUCKING LOSER AND LOSES ALL THE TIME.

>b-b-but Hillary won more illegals, felons, and dead people voters than Drumpf!

HE IS WITH US!

close but no cigar

(((Australians))) get out REEEEE

Globalism must end.

She should lay off the crack

Checked

>2,865,075
>all those illegal mexicans and dead people voting

WE WON AND CTR ALL GOT SHIT CANNED. KEK

She is not my President or anyone else's President for that matter.

City people voted Hillary

Suburban rednecks and retards voted Trump

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the January. Does not having the lead at the January count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still campaigning right now and she has been the best candidate in the USA for how many years now? She's fighting one of the worst candidates in the republican party who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of being Donald Trump in 2017. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the democrat party, she almost won last time and would of won if Obama wasn't black. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped out of bounds when talking about immigrants, just like Bernie did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Except this is exactly why the electoral college was put in place. Do you not remember the phrase "Tyranny of the masses" from reading the federalist papers?

This is what they were talking about. The entire lead is from California, essentially you are arguing that California should have decided the election and fuck all the other states. You are arguing for tyranny of the masses, you are an idiot.

*sips champagne*

Shit son, you failed civics hardcore. Popular vote is just to see how numbers make people feel good.

According to the electors, trump won with slightly *more* than what he got in november. Almost winning is still losing. Keep on Reeeeeeeing and come back when you have a better fucking argument.

>i need a refresher course in civics

1776 averted

ODDS

YOSSHU!