Why black men are superior

I'm an 18 year old female. When I was in secondary school I had sex with a black boy. He was around 10 inches long and very thick. He stretched my vagina a lot, I came a lot and he came deep inside me. After this I could never get enough of black men. I just love the feeling of my vagina being stretched and only black men can do that. I just came to this racist site to say that black men are better than you and you're just jealous because you are lonely virgins that will never please a woman

Pic related, what you'll never please

Good, I don't want to please women. Please me or go away.

t. VPN troll

this, female sexual gratification is the most bluepill thing, you dont fuck a whore to please her you fucking nu-male OP >south korea

wtf??? are people even trying to bait anymore.

Fake everyone know koreans are terrified of nigs

Yeah, well you're ugly anyway YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS WHORE

OP BTFO

>'Superior'

Nice meme

I think you sat on something from the aquarium

But my dick is huge what does being black have to do with anything?

>Why black men are superior
Because they have the good jobs, right?

>Everyone falling for the pasta

This also we should raid qa for this shit thread

>Penis size = Worth of person
Anyone who thinks this should be gassed anyway, much less "pleased".

Why are you only interested in sexual gratification?
Is it because you are you not capable of achieving anything else apart from orgasm?

You're not white. I don't want to be in the same room as you. Have fun with AIDS.

I like your sideways legmouth

guys. this is the only picture he has to fap to. lets be gentle.

Good job on becoming HIV-pozzy

Kys op

Faggot VPN OP

Sage

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAP fffft fft

I know this is bait but..
Like I care about you getting off. I'm there to dump seed not to give you an orgasm, I got off , not my fault you cant.

Mfw your entire opinion of someone is based on sex, small minds don't attract me anyway

just stop replying to these threads you fucking morons

I remember this copypaste

GTFO

They've been doing it for quite a while now

I fucking hate those fags since they were /q/ screaming deeelt pool every fucking day

Jesus Christ, wash yourself.

Troll

>this pasta again
IGNORE AND HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS
>IGNORE AND HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS
IGNORE AND HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS
>IGNORE AND HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS

Just prepare for an empty unfulfilling future.

Sure, but "You'll never please a woman" is just a shaming tactic with the underlying assumption that this is what you want to do.

Why would I want to do that? It's like saying "you'll never work as a burger flipper in McD".
Also a tip for newfags: typing sage in the e-mail field makes sure that you don't bump trash threads to the top of the page. Trash threads like this one.

hot
please write more

Poor Korean guy.

Why don't you fuck a dog?

They are even bigger

>Louis C.K. walks on stage
>Now who here hates the white devil?
>the audience starts booing and are throwing tomatoes at Louie
>I know my very presence here is a sign that the disgusting lowly whites have power, so in order to pay my debt at birth, I will have a manly Nubian bull take my manhood!
>a giant buck with a 14 inch BBC is lowered onto the stage, chainsaw in hand
"LOUIE, NOOOO"
>A white man in KKK clothing jumps on stage and begs Louis C.K. to reconsider his actions
"AYO WHITE BOI, LEARN YOUR PLACE BITCHASS FUCK BOI"
>The Zulu warrior kills the white individual and chops his body up, dumping the remains into a water tank filled with piranhas with black skin
>The chainsaw wielding buck places hooks into Louis ck's skin and lifts him 6 feet above the ground, with only his Little white dick hanging
>With one quick cut of the chainsaw, Louis C.K's penis falls down, floating around like a leaf before it his the ground
>The audience cheers as Louis C.K. has successfully repaid his white privilege, with Louie dedicating his former manhood to his bull, reminding him how his white cuckold slave will always be an inferior dickless man, compared to the glistening Nubian race

Reminder to sage, report, and hide all shill threads.

5 inch usa bullshit. everyone around here seems like they're like 6 or so since i'm like 6.5 and don't stand out at all.

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

Jean?

>everyone around here seems like they're like 6 or so since i'm like 6.5 and don't stand out at all.
Do you guys walk around with a tape measure in hand, erect and without pants, or something?

>I'm an 18 year old female
tits or gtfo with timestamp dumb faking beta nu male supposedly ugly gook slut

Mike?

fucking leafs

Are you that fat chink i saw on omegle?

Why are people keeping on with these copy pasta?

Start posting penises

(You)

Follow your nose