Will we ever actually cure cancer?

Will we ever actually cure cancer?

Not unless big pharma finds another disease to monetize!

Not if you keep posting

Not trying to shitpost, but do you really believe the "there's more money in treating it than curing it" trying? I'm not doubting that big pharma is evil, but I'd like to think they'd want it cured.

Shut it jill stein

Maybe by preventing it.

back to v you faggot

its basically already pol anyway

no

Most cancers that kill us are diet related . Cut off meat and dairy and they will be reversed. Others can't be. Even if there was the cancer industry makes 50 000 000 000 dollars a year from treating it, so no cure will be endorsed any time soon . Disease makes profit, like war , not health .

More children are abducted in the US every year than people who die from cancer. Maybe we should work on killing kiddie fuckers for a minute?

This

>cut out meat and dairy
kys

Not for as long as Sup Forums exists.

Sounds fake. Source?

That's ridiculous. I love you.
The solution would to be to make kidnapping and statutory rape legal, not kill your politicians.

Not while it brings in all the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Two men feeling eachother's balls for tumours for a PSA. Love it

Eventually but a new disease will take it's place like every time we cure a fatal disease. Alzheimers will be the new cancer.

No, cancer is the consequence of being a multicellular organisms, it's part of what we are. Unless we make some truly game changing medical tech, like nanobots, we will never cure it.

There is also the transhumanism route, but that's even less probable.

This PSA is Australian isn't it

We probably could start curing cancer patients right now, but then big pharma loses hilarious amounts of money.

Addendum: cancer is basically just another Jew mind trick to keep people from living their lives how they fucking want to - "Don't do that, goyim, it'll give ya cancer!"