What's the biggest age gap you've had pol?

So my soon to be GF turns 18 tomorrow. Despite her pleas, I've gone without sexing her, until tomorrow that is.

I'm about to take her to pound town. Populations: My Dick!

I'm so excited for this because I've known her for a few months now and I really do love her. I feel she really loves me too. I haven't felt this way about anyone else before so I think it's worth getting in a serious relationship with her. I know she's 18 and her life is going to change a bit soon (because I remember how I was when I was 18) but I haven't been with a girl quite like her. She has conservative parents, both of which she has good relationships with.

What I like the most about her is that she hasn't been tainted by college yet, with liberal professors who try to change her world view. I think that was a big problem I had with most of the other girls I got with in the past. At least here I feel like I can have some sort of influence on her world view, but more importantly, I feel like I can truly be myself around her without worrying about the backlash. For instance, she knows I really like Trump, and although she wasnt a big fan of his, it didn't make things bad between us.

Anyways, what's the biggest age gap you've ever had? Was that relationship successful? Why or why not?

Should I feel bad that i'm about to have an 18 year old girlfriend?

You don't say how old you are.

To channel Dan Savage, just make sure you leave her in better emotional shape than you found her.

Oh my bad, i'm 25.

So that's about a 7 year difference

No you shouldn't. What you should do is make sure you lead her properly, be a strong man, and start planning a future with her. Unless you're not white, if you're a POC, just pump and dump her and add another thot to the world.

Had a 5 year age gap. I was 23 she 18. Shit was great for a year then she went to college hours away and things went to shit.. you're not gonna last OP if she goes to college. You're too old, she's not gonna want you in her dorm and you shouldn't want to be there. She's gonna make her own friends there and theyre gonna party on the weekends and party's will be gr8er than you. She'll get put in some feminist class and hit with mad lib propaganda and the age gap will become a views gap

I'm white, and so is she. At this point in my life i'm looking for someone to eventually settle down with. I just have so much fun with her whenever we're out and about, or whenever I just come over to watch TV with her. I enjoy going with her when I grocery shop, or to check out goodwill or something.

Tomorrow we're going to Dairy Queen (cuz thats where she wanted to go) and then we're going to this place nearby that sells a lot of old stuff, like vintage posters and vinyls and stuff. She's a big Elvis fan and I think theres this Elvis poster she wants. She's into a lot of old music, which I find charming and uncommon for someone her age.

I'm not gonna lie. She isn't the most mature for her age. She acts just the way a regular 18 year old girl would act, but we still really love each other.

Best of all, she just got on birth control last month :-)

She wants to be a medical assistant, but i'm trying to persuade her not to because she's gonna be going to this for profit place to get certification, and she's just gonna be in there with a bunch of baby mammas and dindus and stuff. Also, I'd sort of like her to be able to make more money than what a medical assistant makes, which isn't much in my opinion.

My ex was 34, I am currently 21. By far the biggest age gap. Best fuck in the world though, she'd do just about anything I asked. Always bought me gift and she was exceptionally wonderful.

Super crazy expectations though, absolutely crazy sometimes. Great body, would date again.

She doesn't want to go far away for school. She wants to go to a place the next town over. If she was to go to college, she says she doesn't want to live there. So i'm not worried about that. However you're right about all that feminist shit. I went to college and graduated, and had to deal with those types of unlikeable cunts all the time. They're not fun people to settle down with and have a family with.

This is the most I've visibly cringed in a while.

Hah nice! Yeah I had great sex with a 32 year old once when I was 18. It was fucking awesome, would fuck again. She was kind of crazy though and I knew we'd never be together.

Sorry you feel that way. Maybe go to another thread? The cringe is only gonna get cringer faggot.

also a Sup Forums tier post only thinly veiled in politics.

Try and get her to commute to some fer community college for a 4yr degree and transfer to a better school for last year or two so by then if things are working out you can move in together wherever the state school is. Best way to avoid the degeneracy of college life. Avoid shit tier for profit schools definitely, Jus for her sake

I have a thing for middle aged men. Im well established, so it's not a gold digger thing, it's just a gentleman and intelligence thing.

This being said, while working in DC I was seeing a 44 year old man at 22.

Fuck off with your story about how you're gonna rape some girl. >Should I feel bad that i'm about to have an 18 year old girlfriend?
Yes, but not because of her age, because the gf/bf dynamic is terrible and only encourages girls being sluts. You are the problem.

Yeah see that's the biggest thing. A relationship with a woman that much older will never work.

I want a family and kids but I don't want them now, not interested in marriage atm either. Which was a source of our problems. Plus she was pretty set in life career wise, I'm just figuring things out.

Would definitely fuck again, she aways worked out, really nice tits too but her problem is she was Asian. Not really down with the yellow fever desu.

Fuck off to Sup Forums you faggot

I married my wife when she was 16 and I was 28. It had been arranged for years. She's basically perfect.

Fuck Sup Forums i'm not going there. I haven't gone there since high school. Politics plays a bigger role in my relationships than you think. I need to be myself politically, otherwise I'll end up with my dad whose miserable and can't say shit around my annoyingly liberal mom.

That's what i'm saying. I'm telling her she won't like it there, but honestly if she doesn't listen and goes there, I know she won't like it and she'll pull out.

I've actually encouraged the community college as well and suggested a few majors she might want to look into. Criminal Justice being one of them.

I told her that the place shes looking at (Porter and Chester) Doesn't give a fuck about her. They only look at her as a check, and many places won't hire her based solely on the fact that she attended a for profit school. I'm not gonna stop loving her if she goes there, but i'm not going to pretend that I support the decision.

10 year age gap. Not successful bc although I was the younger one he was an immature cheater

I'm not gonna rape her. She's gonna be 18, in fact it's midnight where I am so legally she's of age now. I'd never make her do something she didn't want to.

Our dynamic is pretty gr8 m8. Fuck off with ur b8

It's a fucking waste of money. They advertise like a cheaper option but it is not.

>I'm not gonna rape her
Are you going to marry her before you fuck her?

Women are almost too stupid to seriously date until 25 or so unless you get a redpilled virgin who is dedicated from an early age. Problem is, by 25 most have punched a full ticket for rides on the cock carousel.

I am hoping our species goes extinct soon and dinosaurs come back. Would be chill.

Dated a 19 year old when I was 33. It was quite fun.

Everyone did on occasion, wonder quite seriously if I was out of my mind. I spend the better part of a year with her before things fell apart. But she was a far better experience than the next few women I dated who were much closer to my age (and the wall).

Criminal justice is such a overcrowded field. If she wants medical push her towards something like a X-ray tech of physicians assistant mabe

You know the rule: tits or gtfo

Yeah if she's that much older and you didn't want to have kids then, it just wouldn't work. She wouldn't be in prime child bearing state either. The lady I fucked was much older than me, but she also couldn't have kids. So that would be another reason why it would never work. I'd like to have kids someday.

My friend is dating a woman 10 years his senior, and it seems to be going really well. They have such great matching personalities, I can see why it works! He just proposed to her a few months ago too. I'm really happy for him and I'm hoping I can be there for the wedding.

No matter if you're a PoC or a white boii, you should plan a future and treat her well.
Make us proud, brother and help your race!

Are you one of those crazy fucks who thinks its rape if you have sex before marriage?

No we are gonna have consensual sex. What the fuck did you think we were gonna do?

got molested by my uncle

that's like a 39 year age gap between 11 and 50 right?

I was 19 and she was 46, she treated me like a ragdoll it was great. I never seen here again after that, she would be 60 odds now. I still think about her almost 15 years later

It sort of is, but it also gives you a lot of opportunities outside the major as well. My sister did criminal justice, and she now has an awesome job working for an insurance company doing interesting claims. She gets paid really well and has good hours. She's very happy.

X-ray tech could be cool. What about radiology? I have a friend who does that kinda stuff. Maybe I should ask them about it.

When I was 24, I fucked a 60 year old woman who had to take her upper dentures out before the BJ.

Successful relationship? hardly. She made me drop her off at the end of her street so she wouldn't attract attention coming in at 4:30 am.

You won't be able to get an erection when the time comes OP
Mark my words
Also 5

pics?

Fine I'll go user. :(

If you're 25 and can stand to be around an 18 year old girl for an extended period of time, you are lacking in mental development.

bf is 19

im 25

Best of luck to you, OP. My sister married a man 11 years older than her (she's 22, he's 33), and it seems to be working out very well for them. So long as she's of the legal age, you love each other, and you plan on having many white children together, I don't see an issue with it.

Be completely honest OP, is she beautiful? Not to you, like IRL. If not, then I am much less impressed.

I'm a 25 year old virgin but I really like this 32 year old girl I know. Adult women master race.

Are you a faggot or a grill?

Me: 32
Her: 20

Was fun but ultimately she acted the way you'd expect a twenty year old to act so she had to go.

thanks user :-)
Sorry it didn't work out. Live and learn right?

> Problem is, by 25 most have punched a full ticket for rides on the cock carousel.

See that's a major reason why I sort of want to stay away from a lot of women my age. That and the liberal propaganda machine that many buy into.

Hey at least you had fun right? I feel like a lot of people are gonna call me a sick fuck for dating someone that much younger, but hey, I feel how I feel, and it's not illegal soooo

That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing your awesome story. Was her blow jobs awesome?

I will, she gives me a woody every time I'm with her but I can't really do much about it, cuz her dad said if he finds out I did anything I'm going to jail. Won't be able to say that after tomorrow though ;-) She's technically not my gf yet either. She will be in a few days though.

I'm not. I know when the 18 year old bullshit comes out, I either tune it out or say that it's her hormones acting up or whatever. Idk, if you knew me you probably wouldn't say that. But i'm just text on an image board soo

Are you a femanon?

>This
Get yourself a woman, man.

Is he a good boy?
How fucked are you guys faces and how fat are you? I can't see what any 25 year old woman would get outta dating a 19 year old besides maybe a high school weed connect.

This.

Bullshit. They aren't all complete shit. Some are kind, caring, and generally very pleasant.

Hows that working out for you? Are you gay or a girl?

Yes she is very beautiful. My friends think shes really cute and I know they're not saying that just to be nice. I see all the people who try to hit on her too.

Thanks user! I really appreciate the kind words! Of course I plan on having lovely white children. :-)

trans

>Achievement unlocked! the 90s!
When I was out of college dating and then marrying my first gf who was the same age as me, my buddy texted all of us. He seems really happy

>she acted the way you'd expect a twenty year old to act so she had to go.

How many niggers did she fuck?

Post wall slam pig detected

>trans
99.9999999% chance of him dumping you unless hes a faggot as well.

OP you write like a fucking faggot. I sincerely hope she cheats on you and you forgive her like the good cuck you are.

Don't get to invested. She's gonna grow a lot in the next two years and there's a good chance it'll be away from you. I'm not trying to be mean but just expect it. The harder you try and hang on the more you'll be pushing away.

Teenagers are objectively the most valuable women. This is just reality.

Yes tis true op

spoiler: most relationships dont last and everybody 'shops' around until they find a long term partner and if that long term partner(5+ yrs) breaks up then they shop around again to find another long term partner.

virgin Sup Forums users raised in shitty teen dramas think relationships are supposed to last forever when that shit is far from truth.

I dunno bro, I'm living together with a woman 35, i'm 27. I've always gone for girls much older than me. I don't know why it works with this girl, but it's so much better than a feminist idiot. I was still on my tippytoes the entire time in our relationship, but all my worries and shit changed a week ago. She got a tattoo with my name and then| " 's Bitch". So If my name was alex, she would\'ve gota tattoo that said: Alex's Bitch.

Be prepared for arguments when you want to settle down and start a family and she doesn't because she hasn't experienced all her youth has to offer yet. And you can't really blame her, you had more time to consider the future.

>should I feel bad that I'm about to have an 18 year old girlfriend?

You should feel bad because even if she's of legal age, you still have a lot of authority over her; and not the natural man and women type balance. You probably have a stable job and a place to live; she just started college and is probably loving with her parents/wasting money on residence. No matter how mature she is, she's not on your level of maturity or intelligence.

>trans

So mentally ill faggot dating a beta? Got it.

Eh, I'm 22. I met some 16 year old at College.

She was homeschooled and graduated early. I really am kicking myself for not acting on it. There was something there, but the age gap put me off at the time.

Where do I meet younger women regularly though?

>mentally ill faggot

is calling me a faggot supposed to upset me or something?

>not the natural man and woman type balance

That is precisely the natural balance.

That's a red flag user. I'd probably break up with her and get one of those things saying she can't be within 100m of you.

must really suck to be a tranny and have nobody want you to the point where you actually believe its impossible to have a long stable relationship.

if you have a brain cell wired correctly in that hormone hazed brain of yours, you would try and find another tranny to live together with.

The rule of thumb is half your age plus 7, and round up. So that means you should stick to chicks of 20 or older.

Do you buttfuck him or does he buttfuck you?

I'm 25 youngest if fucked was 18 a few months back. Oldest was a few years older than me.

My wife is 24, I am 34. Met her when I was working in Europe. She thinks her duty is to keep me happy and healthy to go to work to provide for our son. Good times!

haha that's good that he was happy for you

>No matter how mature she is, she's not on your level of maturity or intelligence

see that's why i'd feel the most bad. And no I don't have a great stable job right now. I'm still working on that. I've got a pretty decent lead though, which I think will bring me to a stable job. There's a lot of things I wish I did differently 2 years ago, but unfortunately now i'm just realizing it.

I've explained a lot of this to her though that i'm on a different level than her in many ways. (I explained it a lot nicer though) She doesn't seem to mind, and for now I think it's worth it to at least see how it all plays out, considering we both love each other.

go for it user. I'm 32 with a 21 year gf. fuck that age gap shit.

>protip: its only women that have a problem with it. coincidentally, its older single women that will bitch the most

Also saged and reported

Nope 18 year old virgin. I just know bullshit when I see it.

(((rule of thumb)))

Me: 30
Her: 47
Really cool woman. Not milfy. Most people think she is 30's. The secret to looking good in your 40's: eat well and don't drink too much. being funny. oh and apparently this french face cream that regrows collagen.
She can't have kids so the sex is pretty crazy not having to pull out.
I am secretly looking for someone my age to eventually have kids with and feel bad about hiding that.

She wouldn't last a millisecond in the CJ field. Not even close.

I didn't write this to impress you, you fucking Banana Bender. If she cheats on me she's getting kicked to the curb. I have other options. She already knows there's no second chances.

You have a friend who is a radiologist? At 25?

Nigger, you're a fucking Black bastard and this is not even political. I guarantee you're a liberal or a fucking independent and want to justify that you groomed an underage girl into having a relationship with you and used the legal loophole to your advantage. Fuck you and fuck everyone like you.

Yeah I've told her a lot of that. About how in the next few years she's going to be experiencing a lot of changes. I love her right now and she loves me too. If that changes, then i'll break up with her. I appreciate your perspective user, I know you're not trying to be mean. Thanks!