Do you want to be rich?

Sup Forums
Do you aspire to become more and more Wealthy or are you are ok with your social class?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFrag8ll85w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I kinda just want enough money to do whatever I want to.

I already am rich

I aspire to become the powerful human to ever live

I want to be rich so I can be in a better position to help others.

Some people just want to live comfy

Hold fast, then, to this sound and wholesome rule of life – that you indulge the body only so far as is needful for good health. The body should be treated more rigorously, that it may not be disobedient to the mind. Eat merely to relieve your hunger; drink merely to quench your thirst; dress merely to keep out the cold; house yourself merely as a protection against personal discomfort. It matters little whether the house be built of turf, or of variously coloured imported marble; understand that a man is sheltered just as well by a thatch as by a roof of gold. Despise everything that useless toil creates as an ornament and an object of beauty. And reflect that nothing except the soul is worthy of wonder; for to the soul, if it be great, nothing is great.

Family is already rich and 100% redpilled. Want to be a titan of industry at this point. I'll use my wealth to fund natsoc movements, fear not Sup Forumsacks.

I have no desire for wealth beyond what I need to comfortably live my life.

It seems many people desire wealth as a status symbol, a means to prove themselves to others. I guess I just don't share that little man complex.

If wealth were a thing that one could count on finding, then even if I had to dig ditches, I would do it.

As one cannot count on finding wealth, I will follow the things I love instead.

(Paraphrased from the Analects of Confucuius.)

No, I live an austere and frugal lifestyle on about €8k a year.

If anything I'm looking to live with less decadence, not more.

Does your family eat children for power?

The only rich people I know who enjoy their wealth are trust fund kids that just enjoy the wealth. Those big amazing houses are empty most of the time. The person who makes the money is busy doing so and never really gets to enjoy the spoils.

What is your definition of rich?

i want more.

would like to win the lottery desu. not even a big one. $500 a week per life would make me so happy.

kek pls.

Aspiring for a career in software, and then into politics I go.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

>be poorfag
i'm ok with it but i'd like to be more financially stable.

Not in the stereotypical sense.

All I want is a house, a car, a big savings, some possessions that I have always wanted, and few or no bills.

I want to be rich. I want to have lot's of money, life in a great house and all that. But the biggest richness I want is having a pure woman in my life who will love me no matter what.

I aspire to be wealthy but right now im broke. feels bad man

i just want to live in a box with decent internet and not starve

I want to be yes but I know that I'm not smart enough to do so

so I'm just going to stay with my feet firmly on the ground and try to reach supervisor position or so, higher then that isn't possible

Got my dog, truck, motorcycle, gun, guitar, vidya games, roof over my head. Nope I'm comfy. Don't need to work my self to death for some over sized decadent house in snooty neighborhood surrounded by vain neighbors.

I'm totally fine and comfortable where I am now. From what I can tell, more money just means more problems. I'm self-sufficient, and have enough to store a little bit away every week. Good enough for me.

I want to be just rich enough to afford supporting a family, shitposting on Sup Forums, and playing video games.

fuck me, right?

Go to Kansas. You can rent a house for less than 400/month. Natural gas is cheap, as is electricity.

Boom! You just got what you want.

I don't believe I need money to be happy. I don't buy a lot, just stuff that I need. I could live fine on $1500/month, no problem.

But...I'm always looking for ways to maximize my earning potential. I obsess over stocks. I'm constantly doing math when it comes to how much money I could make if I did this or that, in how short of a time, and then how I can use that money to make even more.

I don't even know why. Funny thing is I think after I become obscenely rich, the very next thing I would do is go to india to practice meditation under a guru, living like a homeless bum.

It's like I want to have lots of money for the purpose of living poorly.

>self-sufficient
You produce your own electricity and have enough land for subsistence farming?

That's what I want more money for.

>affording internet
>being able to pay for food
These will not be viable in leafland in a few years.

I'd love to be rich enough to live in a small condo in Indiana, and not have to worry about making money to survive.

Then there's the part of me that wants to be ostentatious and own the penthouse of the ugliest building in NYC and bang aspiring Broadway actress from this viewpoint all day everyday.

I want to be rich like everyone else, not wanting to be rich is like not wanting sex or not wanting to have two arms and two legs, I just don't see the point of putting so much effort into such a goal. I don't know where normies get their ambition from, I guess social validation and status and such things normies crave for is like a carrot on a stick for them.

fuck

>living in USA
Well you don't have to even try that hard. I can be one of the best web developers here in Cuckland and will still be struggling financially and will be taking out 30+ year mortgage on some 1200 square foot townhome. YOU ARE LITERALLY FUCKING PRIVILEGED!

I just wanna be dead if that makes sense

wealth is freedom, only fools do not understand that.

Can't serve two masters

$500 a week for life? That's called having a job. Not even a great one.

kys

>get what you need

Pill:
Pretty sure uber wealthy trust fund people still have bad days (run out of organic milk)

I have enough to where I COULD have that. Grandfather left me 2 million dollars in a trust. I haven't touched it, aside from paying off my college loans.

I rent because I don't know if this is where I'm going to be the rest of my life, but I'm in a small Kansas town, so yes, I could totally buy a small patch of farm land and farm it.

500 a week is a shit Job

same.

in my time I've accumulated too much junk to call it quits now and its too hard to move it all.
it would be too much of a burden on my old lady so before i go i have to get rid of a few things.

figure Ill just hop in the car and drive out to nowhere.

If I had everything I'd probably die I hate/need the daily grind. I want more but not for me but my family. Without them I'd probably be happy in a tent with a 30 pack of busch

>2 million dollars in a trust
You literally don't have to work for the rest of your life if you buy a small plot of land to be self-sufficient on, and invest the rest to live off the interest.

...my mother makes 320 a day senpai. ($40 per hour)

I don't mind my job. I'm paid to work 3rd shift at a power plant. So long as nothing is going wrong, I get to play on a PS3, WiiU, or Vita, OR I can watch pretty much anything I want on a Roku.

I'm a night owl anyways, so I'm happy.

Yes, but I am already semi-rich.

Well, can't really blame you there. Night shift is best shift.

I just wanna gas kikes

Amen to that. Kinda sucks in the winter, as road crews drag their feet on plowing, but other than that, it's perfect. Sit in a heated office, and get comfy.

When shit goes wrong, though, you get REALLY busy. I can literally count the time it's happened since I started in 2013 on a single hand, though.

I was born into a very wealthy, old money, family where I was to receive around 1MM+ at age 25 (Plus whatever was left when my parents passed away). 4000 square foot house, for the three of us (Mom, Pop, and I). Parents daily drove a 100K+ car my entire life. Private school education my entire life, the whole nine yards.

Was supposed to follow the College -> Military Service -> Graduate School path just like my father and grandfather (and I would have been very happy to do so).

It's all gone now.

My Dad ended up with multiple sclerosis, heavily affecting his brain. We had to pay 78k+ USD per year for the medicine (Until after we had lost everything his doctor laughingly told him he could have been getting it free the entire 8 years preceeding this). We were able to manage with no real change in lifestyle. My mom eventually ended up with Stage IV cancer, and we had to pay 100's of thousands of dollars for the lifesaving treatments she needed.

This wouldn't have been so bad, had a family member not convinced my father to sell the family investments before I got a power of attorney (this was before I was 18 but after he was diagnosed with M.S.). My parents had to end up selling everything they owned just to survive due to "lmao enjoy 1600 a month for 2 people social security" (Sorry no food stamps you're white lmao).

I want my parents to be able to afford to eat again. I dont want to see my father's ribs exposed because he can't afford enough money to eat. I don't want my mother to lose feeling in her feet in the winter because the only house they can afford to rent might as well be a tin can. I want it all back.

So yes, I do in fact want to be something more than the average cuck.

show me the money

Who here poor as fuck?

I can never keep a job for more than 3-4 months it seems, thats probably because I fucking hate working. Might just try to become a perma-neet off autism buks. I'm not even a degenerate, just incompetent as all hell.

FPBP
I just want a potato farm in Alaska. I'd be happy to win the lottery, sure, but I don't have a pathological need for money.

Don't worry, state taxes already do that!

Just want my son to live a better life than me. Nothing more, nothing less.

I only strive for things that I know are attainable and that I know I have it in me to do

Becoming rich is unattainable for me, unless I get lucky and win the lottery, so I'm fine with just having a life where I'm not worrying about bills and I can still save up enough to treat myself well

It would be nice to be rich, but It's not a real goal of mine, so I seriously doubt I will be. If I ever do get rich, I surely would not buy a tacky house like that.

I wanna become rich but I don't want a house like that. Modern LA designs fucking suck. I'd rather design my own house and build it with brick.

oh can you feel it jerry!

youtube.com/watch?v=FFrag8ll85w

I want earn enough to be able to buy a house. I hate living in a tiny ass apartment.

>jobs going away
>cost of rent going up
>cost of living going up
>loonie plummeting
>cuckminister refuses to be nice to trump because he's a jew puppet

I feel like moving to my mom's or to the states.

$200K/year and I still live in a cheap, sturdy house in a poor area. The house looks bland, but inside I've made it exactly as I've always wanted. Highly fortified, filled with tech and comfy as hell. I've also got a 2006 sedan that I've kept in excellent condition, as well as the the good old Hilux for transporting things.

I never really wanted to be rich, but being wealthy while still being working class has a lot of advantages. Money makes life easier, but it hasn't really fulfilled me like I thought it would growing up poor. Luckily I have my work, hobbies and child for that.

I'm king of the poor and pity of my rich friends.

Feels weird when one group comes over and they are like, "wow you own a house!" and when the other group comes over it's like, "oh I better make sure I locked my car in your shitty neighborhood."

7/10 I guess. Am ok with it.

Yes. Also I want a bigger and more beautiful house than this one.
And multiple of it in multiple countries.

No joke. Already working hard for my future.

this

not even dude weed yet, not that was a big selling point or anything

Does she also cook u tendies?

I come from a wealthy family on my dads side, he left me property when he died. I decided to skip graduate school and become a city cop instead of that or taking my LSAT like they wanted me to do. Rather be content and want to do something I enjoy for a living than to work for my family or get into a career I'm not really into. I've gotten a ton of shit for my decision but money isn't everything to me, I'll be fine with the salary they pay plus the OT i'll make.

>my parents are starving
>I wish my parents weren't so hungry
>I'm posting on Sup Forums

If your parents are starving you should consider selling your computer and your Bad Dragon collection and buying them some groceries wtf is wrong with you. Either get a job or take out some life insurance and "fall" from a high place.

You stupid fuck I make 45,000 a year.

It's barely enough to pay for medical expenses, food, and living costs for all of us you faggot.

I was rich by the age of 20. Retired at 22.

Yes I want to be rich so I can basically be a NEET like most rich people are.

I doubt I'll get there though starting a business is a lot of work for no money and a small chance of success.

What a fantastic story

;_;

Well I'm in college on a full ride thanks to a 36 ACT score. I used to have the opinion that it didn't matter what career path I chose because none of it would result in debt due to the scholarship. I changed tune for whatever reason and switched from History major to Finance. I have my career path laid out as I have an internship with a Fortune 500 company which hires interns afterward this summer. My big goal is to work in finance for long enough (maybe ten years) to make enough money and use my work experience to be able to control my assets in the stock market and pseudo retire from finance and become a high school or college economics teacher in a small comfy town where I can marry a good wife, have two kids, coach soccer and cross country, be able to afford long vacations to camp and backpack and fish and kayak, expand my personal library (all my passions desu), and participate in the community as a good American.

It sounds stupid when I say it. I don't know why.

I'm gonna be a wealthy as fuck conservative nationalist canadian beacon of light. I'll drop 4chins references here and there. Can't forget who molded me.

> changed from history
>to finance
Wise decision right here.

I'm 23 and in literally the exact same boat
I want to be a cop (went to academy and all)
But I can't pull myself away from the family buisness, make more money but I'm miserable
I just can't tear myself away for some reason to go get hired by a department
How did you do it?

Honestly the only reason I want to become rich is my parents. They made a huge sacrifice for the family when they left everything they had in Iran and legally immigrated to the US. They did it mostly for me, for my future, because else I would have to do mandatory military and then be stuck in an Islamic shithole. It's not easy to leave literally EVERYTHING you have and move across the globe. The 6 months it tools us to get here we basically lived out of our pockets (comfortably so, I won't lie) but that also depleted any savings they had. They literally had to start over here in their carriers because of the family. My dad works about 12 hrs each day (often early mornings or late nights) and my mom works about 10, just to make ends meet. I want to become rich so I can come home one day and tell them they don't have to work one day in their lives again. I want to buy them a house as a fuck you to all my shitty relatives here who thought less of us because we were """FOBS""".

You know when they say that if you wanna be rich you have to forget about family, love and true friends?

Well, im realizing that the family part its true.

Last year i graduated as an engineer and now that im making money, i cant build anything because my family wants to fix this, pay that, buy that.

I feel like they're stopping me from building wealth but at the same time i want to help them, but make them understand that i need "create a base", you know what i mean? what can i do?

you know, by now i am ok if by the day i die i leave no debt behind, never became a criminal, never became homeless, and always managed to at least have sustenance, running water, and gas for cooking, bathing, and the like

>How did you do it?
I just straight up told them
>This shit isn't for me and I don't plan on going to law school anymore
>I want to be a cop, ____ city is having an exam, I'm going to go and take it
It wasn't easy but they're just going to have to deal with it. Also add to the fact I'm Asian, it brings into a cultural aspect which makes it that much more fun, that and voting for Trump this election didn't help tbqh.
>tl;dr just tell them, you already went to the academy and got certified

All I want is a good sized house, some land, and wealth enough to provide for my family. Don't need a luxury car or any of that nonsense.

or to stroke the massive ego you seem to have.

Dogs can be female and your flag is Canadian. I'm sure you'll put the two together.

Naw this sounds great user

1500 a month is a lot. Most of my Co students at university of Athens are living on 550/month TOTAL expenses :p

Thank God I'm from Cyprus we have shekels kel

I want to be a teacher career wise. My wife and children will be the most important to me. Being a teacher means I'm guaranteed weekends and holidays with my family. Teaching doesn't pay enough to provide for a family, so I'll need a wife that is more career-oriented.

I wouldn't mind being a stay at home father, honestly.

no but I am curious to live like a rich person for a day

>paying so much money for medical treatments
So you guys were super rich, but couldn't afford good health insurance?

I don't want money, I want a society with shared values and shared ancestry