SERIOUSLY

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MAYO?

Other urls found in this thread:

gmoinside.org/bring-hellmanns-bring-gmos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1) Miracle whip is not mayo and it's fucking gross.
2) Kraft anything is disgusting

REPUBLICANS LMAO

how about you stop over extending the use of mayo and dipping that shit in everything. Just leave in the sandwiches

Reminder to report, sage, and hide all shill threads.

Wow you're so cool

LMAO WHITE PEOPLE

LITERALLY

PLAIN

AS

FUCK

Dukes is by far the best anyone who says otherwise is a cuck.
Id eat it by the spoonful if it wasn't so unhealthy.

kraft real mayo is delicious

Whipped Lard is bad for you brother

ayyy Lmayo

I only use it for tuna sandwiches.

mayo isnt just for taste, its to add moisture as well desu

if you want to add flavor, put some chili cheese fritos on it desu

mayo = manna from heaven

It's delicious in egg sandwiches.

Mccormick is better

mayo is eggs bro

Why are whites so triggered by this meme? So the black and brown people laugh at your customs and cuisine, you still own the world. Nothing compared to crime, degeneracy, and poverty.

>With lime juice.
That sounds pretty good actually.

reminder that saying you've saged and reported a thread is against the rules

Mayo is basiclly pure fat, better use other dressings/sous

>no kewpie

into the fucking trash

egg yolk and oil

Whites aren't triggered by this meme

We literally don't give a fuck

also nothing tops winiary.

its actually an emulsification of egg and oil. ya know.

a mother sauce.

god damn pleb

Whipped oil and egg yolk is bad for your heart brother

There are a dozen of these threads everyday. Someone's triggered.

Pretty Much

>buying your mayo
>not making your own

>WHAT IS WRONG WITH MAYO?

Probably the fact that it is so delicious.

News flash - if you don't enjoy mayonnaise, you simply aren't white. Deal with it, shitskins

to much of a hassle, short shelf life. i have fucking memes to post bro.

this shit last forever, and taste just fine.

daily reminder that niggers think "cooking" is kraft mac n cheese, canned corn, boxed mashed potatoes, and bagged fried chicken.

Never seen a nigger family actually "cook". The closest is when I was in south carolina and went to a nigger owned barbecue joint

kraft has done a weird 180 recently, it used to be the king of processed "food" but now it's actually becoming one of the only brands to not use garbage ingredients

I looked for bbq sauce for 10 minutes and they were the only one in the store using sugar and not HFCS

>Miracle Whip
>And fat free at that.
Sad!

but so good, its like diet coke, its still shit for you, dosnt taste like much, but damn its good for this cracker.

>olive oil
>free range organic eggs from my chickens
>all those omega fats and that high oleic acid content

>bad for you

shut the fuck up pleb. use the fucking internet before posting retarded shit like that. I bet you think the word "healthy" means something. what a cuck , you are nothing but a slave to globalist marketing and corporate advertisements. fucking sad.

I don't think you understand why people post here

weird how they were able to just be good all of a sudden.

hellmans ftw

Look in the spreads section of your grocery store and buy a nice spread made with any oil other than soy. Right now, all mayos are made with soy oil and that kills. I refuse to eat it. Or, make your own mayo. Stay away from anything that has soy or soya in it.

I have a stock Cadillac on the original wheels and I think mayo is gross.

There is nothing wrong with mayo. I love you.

You're right. Both races are whiny babies when it comes to jokes.

How can Shillary even compete?

Best Foods*

Mayo is fucking disgusting, I was sure it was Jewish or something. It's a tasteless mouthful of fat. I don't want to be associated with it.

kraft makes an EVOO one. should be easy to find. any whole foods style place will have good selections.

stay away from anything not peanut or olive oil. not all fats are equal.

Sage this slide.

Mayo is great

>Niggers love watermelon and fried chicken
Your point?

Hellman's best brand all others btfo

neither are all fags, gay fag. all mayo is good.

this.

no, brazil is disgusting. your almost India-tier. you guys cant have good mayo there cause you dont have refrigeration in your favela to keep it from spoiling. not my fault your life sucks in a big way.

Liberals won't recognize it as a gender. Those hypocrites.

its not all "nutritious" though, and that is a parallel synonym to "tasty."

>kraft makes an EVOO one.
Read the ingredients of that one, it has olive oil, soybean oil, and canola oil, so it is even worse.

>stay away from anything not peanut or olive oil.
Yup, my two main oils - peanut and olive, and then sesame and coconut on occasion. I have heard avocado oil is good, but have not tried it yet.

>mayo
>not sour cream
kek

onions > baby powder + grease + poo
also
lets stop acting like Kraft (Phillip Morris) or Hellmann's / Best Foods (Unilever) are "Good"

right but i dont buy that eggs + oil of any type are actually different on an important scale. wiracle whip tier spreads arent mayo

>Hellman's best brand all others btfo
No. Put it back and do not buy. Hellmann’s was acquired by Unilever years ago and I make a point never to buy any food by Unilever. Also, according to a GMO website, half of the ingredients in Hellman's mayo are likely produced from genetically modified (GMO) crops.

gmoinside.org/bring-hellmanns-bring-gmos/

surprising. just more greenwashing then. pretty rampant right now. I should of known better. they really want you to have those xenoestrogens dont they?

i make mine. just evoo, egg yolk, lemon juice, some alderwood smoked salt and some rice vinegar. my secret is a splash of sriracha for umami. not to make it spicy, but to sweeten and round the profile out.

add some garlic and now its an Aioli.

I'm a Hellmann's boy, and I could never marry a Miracle Whip girl. I don't know about the other two.

Reminder to sage and report non topic threads

eh?

dukes is spicy

thanks, I didn't expect to get red pilled on mayo, but here I am.

We have Hellmann's mayonnaise. Some retards like it, just like you. Enjoy your oozy mess of a sandwich though.

NOTHING IS "GOOD"OR "HEALTHY" THOSE ARE EMPTY WORDS USED FOR MARKETING.

"NUTRITIOUS" IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Hellmans
>Habenero hot sauce
>Lemon juice
>Black pepper

Gongrats, you just made 'spicy aioli'. Mayo is great.

>they really want you to have those xenoestrogens dont they?
They fear the masculine White man.

Your recipe sounds good. I have found a few good mayo recipes from old recipe books, I need to try them out soon. Homemade mayo is the best, from all I have read and heard.

>I'm a Hellmann's boy
Read

>Ooga booga not pleased

ISTJ-A.

Honestly, I don't give much of a shit about this test. The fucking Aura Color test pegged me better, in my opinion (and no, I don't buy into that bullshit; just think it was a more accurate personality test).