How do you realistically save California

How do you realistically save California

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Start withdrawing their funding
Stop supporting San Fransisco, San Jose, and Los Angeles
Either make these areas unlivable for liberals and force them to spread out into the rural areas or out of state
If not this, then start moving right minded people into these areas to offset the libs
Halt illegals coming into the state by arresting Farmers and other employers of illegals

Neutron bomb the population centers and wall it off, return in 50 years when lebensraum is needed.

By destroying it.

t. Californian

The last thing we need is more Californians leaving to other states, and I live in San Francisco. This state is going to have to collapse before real change can occur.

Build the wall NOW Mexicans are ruining my beautiful state

Always tip off authorities about illegal workers. I've done this to a restaurant and got them closed down.

Strict immigration quotas on California boat people. Massive deportations. Crackdowns on pedophiles and other sex crimes.

Take no prisoners federal legislation against all the tech companies. I mean serious prison time, antitrust acts, land rules, you name it. They're out. Taxes, too. Upgraded visa rules.

1) Lower federal income tax and drastically reduce grants to the states. States will increase tax to continue to provide the same services. Difference between tax level will motivation both businesses and workers to leave.

2) Pass federal regulation prevent non-citizens from voting and do not rely on local entities to enforce it because they won't.

3) Now that they have agreed to national curriculum standards focus those on english language education.

4) Use those same standards to teach civics. How this country works and the principles of a republic, checks and balances, natural law, etc. Most are only liberal because they have learned these things from facebook instead of books.

RICO, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

too late

i'm going there in a month, can't wait to hop skip and jump over heroin needles and homeless shit piles. i live near east st louis (5 mins) and the streets aren't even remotely that biologically hazardous.

Could still work. Even Liberia was a successful country for decades. We just have to break the ideology. Without destroying them economically and having them flee to more successful states like texas.

just deport all the fucking mexicans and the liberals lose their voting base.

its literally all you would have to do. this was a solid red state until that faggot reagans 1986 amnesty bill

# of latinos over non latino whites doesn't really correlate with why california is so terrible. i never liked this meme argument

Like this

Despite being conservative with strong family values they near universally vote democrat. This gives the progressives enough power to pass all of their damaging policies with little to no opposition.

1. Remove illegals benefits
2. Deport illegal felons
3. WALL
4. Encourage gun ownership

nuke it, it will be an improvement

independance
> baja california secedes because of corruption, taxed and cultural differences with the south
> california secedes because of trump butthurt and superior economy
> california and baja california union creates republic of united california

deport the entire population to canada

Gas them all

Trump's wall has to end further north than anticipated.

Unironically kill everyone in or from california

No exceptions

Have northern California become its own state.

Glass all of the cities. Deport illegals. Reform water laws that require farmers to waste water.

Done.

Import right-wing conservatives to make sure no liberal policy goes unhindered and unopposed

deport any and all illegals and impose heavy border security

repealing of certain state laws and policies

This please.

what does this mean

>mfw this thread

Let the San Andreas fault shoot off the big one and sink our coast into the sea.
Occupy Sacramento by force.

wyoming, duh.
will never forget it.

you sure its not Colorado?

FINE ILL CHECK MY OWN TRIPS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

IT CAN'T BE SAVED

IT'S OVERRUN WITH SPICS, FAGGOTS AND SJWS

BEST JUST TO NUKE IT AT THIS POINT

Honestly cut all welfare towards the state. It's 19% of the country's population that uses 30% of its welfare funds. All the welfare leeches die off or leave to harsher environments, meaning they must work to survive. Oh and hunt down every illegal and throw em back.

Nukes.

Fuck California.

who ?
jk it may be it as you like. squarish=wyoming
rectanglish=colorado
m'kay

Bomb I5

When you come to Los Angeles you can suck my cock.

Make Northern California (everything north of Tahoe or Sacramento) its own state.

Wall off the rest and let the bloodbath ensue.

most spergs here never visited cali, yet they hate its peole's chice.
I dont see californians posting this threads anyway.

dot com crash

these

>all summer no water
>all winter they're swimming in water
Seriously commiefornians, bottle the fucking water problem solved.

Repeal Prop 13. End Gibs.

deport illegals, and defund the whole state. san fran and la are just parasite cities

We are like muslims, we'll demand gun control and regulations the second we step foot in a red state.

Just let California stay where it is and contain it while outspending them like you would the commies. Eventually they'll collapse.

Shit, we gotta expand the definition of white again our diversity is showing!

We are like cockroaches, defund us and we still prosper.

We make more than we receive from the government anyways.

#Calexit

If they want to choose who runs the country, let them.

What needs saving ? It is a vibrant and diverse place with beautiful nature. It is the center of culture and technology for the entire world. California in many respects leads the way into the future.

They release billions of gallons of water from their resrvoirs every year of the drought to support rare fish species. Could have just as easily gone to irrigate farmland. Not saying the entire drought is a hoax to destroy the most fertile region of america so we become depending on imports, but the resources they do have are definitely mismanaged.

This
Irish -> Euro
Italian -> Euro
Latino -> Mostly mixed race mestizo not going to be expanded into white

>implying California wasn't already flaming before the nuke

honestly i'd say just split off the northern part and divide it up into diff states cali is so screwed at this point best to try save common sense areas like the north but let the la,s and san fran screw themselves in their little safe space cities :?

There are white hispanics though, such as spain or argentina. That is why we draw the distinction with non-white hispanics like mexicans and californians.

ppl all looking at the Mexers when the Asians are growing in outrageous numbers, and many illegal at that.

The CA illegal asians voted for hillary in huge numbers b/c illegals can get licenses, they use them to vote register, the petitioners don't care nor check.

californians just lol at threads like these because we know our economy is bigger than most of the rest of the states combined. they hate us cuz they aint us and we just laugh

I don't understand where you guys get the idea that we live off the federal govt. we contribute more to the federal budget than any other state

Divide the North and the South and cut the Electorates

this. they are blind to how much they need us

Explain why you continually run at a deficit?

If you seceded you would owe the federal government more than you could pay back

More Hispanics voted for Hillary than Asians did plus Asians don't fucking ruin neighborhoods.

Conservative Asians is a meme

I know but everything I said is still true.

because we haven't started taxing marijuana yet :]

nukes

You don't. Democrats have destroyed that state.

If you fucking niggers try to fuck with my State, I'm going to stop exporting weed. Gentrification in my area is forcing all of the niggers out and is rapidly expanding. If you wreck my shit and bring niggers back, I'm going to make ISIS look like the girl scouts. Don't be fooled by others, police still shoot niggers out here. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of dumbfuckery which can only be addressed within the State. Active intervention will only make things worse. Imagine if California tried to impose its will on others. If you think Calexit is a good idea, shoot yourself.
>b-b-but no guns in CA
You're seriously mentally deficient if you think you can't just pick up what you need from Nevada.

Trump is not a typical conservative candidate and does not hold party values. If it were a social conservative candidate these figures would be different.

Says fucking Sweden

You'd stop CA however you'd stop China.

Since they're basically China.
>tons of cheap illegal labor
>good land and weather
>farm the fuck out of water-intensive crops
>sell artificially low, hyper-competitive prices
>market leader with tons of profit, huge economy
>going through more water than the state provides naturally
>run out within a few years
>cry about it as you finish destroying the state in a vain attempt to pay for commie programs

usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html
>+$2,602,000,000,000 vs. -$452,000,000,000
>+$538,000,000,000 vs. -$521,000,000,000

Yeah, California's doing so terribly. Might I ask what region of the former Confederacy you happen to call home?

Doesn't California have some kind of policy where they promise not to do anything about illegals though

Exporting all the liberals to flyover states like Colorado, Montana, Utah, and Oklahoma.

> Lets pop the tumor and let millions of cancer cells spread through the whole system

You can't
It's fucked.

The mexicans, jews, and retarded rich liberals fucked this state up so bad it's unfixable.

>they release billions of gallons of water from their reservoirs to support a rare fish species

user, if they didn't have some restrictions on how much water could be used, farmers would suck every river in California dry before they went a mile

ethnic cleansing

So they can ruin those states too?