When will white Americans wake up and allow legal immigration from white countries to the US...

When will white Americans wake up and allow legal immigration from white countries to the US? Democrats are importing their dark voters and everyone is cool with that while legal immigration from places like Poland is hard as fuck. Explain this to me. You hate Republicans and want to die out, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Problem is the only immigrants we'd get from actual white countries would be speaking Russian.

You sure aboit that? I believe you would get 10 million+ republican voters speaking polish and english if you allowed free movement of people between Poland and the US.

America is a lost cause. Stay in Europe.

>inb4 Trump
>inb4 in four years 45%

If trump deports millions and makes it incredibly tough and difficult to have all of the requirements to vote in any state, he ensures republican victories for at least 20 years.

When Poles learn the only white part about them is their skin.

Or, the democrats will promise free shit to people and let 20 million mexican "refugees" in to the country 2 months after Trump dies. Trump won't save your declining birthrates.

SHUT OF FUCK UP MOTHERFUCK

that's how Polish people sound in an argument.

You are a white guy hating on other whites. I'm glad that you don't have more than one kid.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up and listen to some real arguments from time to time.

Modern polacks descend from idiots who thought they were going to march on Berlin in 3 days
What do you expect from asiatic jew/pseudo europeans?

Republicans pushed for amnesty at the end of Bush's second term Democrats voted against it. All they do is debate while rednecks chimpout in their living rooms.

1 bullshit
2 you can get from Greater Poland to Berlin on feet in 3 days no problem

When you get to hell thank your grandparents for starting the worst war in the history of white nations you fucking bottom of he barrel slav scum

Now, now... he is murican, he does not know what walking is.

Trump should say that he's going to take in thousands of refugees from South Africa.

>They all wind up being white farmers.

When youre poor you learn to walk
Shove it you smug wanna-be-german

>deport spics
>fuck up welfare so having babies for poors fucked them
>change immigration to European nations, old school style.
>Let Polish people fuck everyone else up.

Then i guess you are walking at 80km/h

usdebtclock.org/

>tfw disgusting Polandpoors trying to get into first world countries for free

I do not consider myself a part of this place, and your country has a bank like, "ours" too

>I do not consider myself a part of this place
If you do not consider yourself american then what's your issue?

>your country has a bank like, "ours" too
We sure do, and somehow you are feeling superior and call me smug... but then again what the hell am i expecting from uneducated mongrel that think Poland startd WWII...
>When you get to hell thank your grandparents for starting the worst war in the history of white nations you fucking bottom of he barrel slav scum

>Be polish govt
>have war plans against Germany, want more of that gud german clay
>allow persecution of German minorities, do nothing to stop atrocities amd yet encoruage them, broadcast about it
>go so far as to attack German soldiers just before the war, having british and french war support
>not starting a war
Go fucking fuck yourself

I've been wanting Canadian immigration opened wide for single females from Eastern European women only for a while.

Put our feminists in their place when we can get some women who act a bit more like ladies in this joint.

>talking about german propganda used as an excuse to start a war
That's what they teach you in schools now or are you just some special kind of stupid?
What's next, you will start telling me about "polish death camps" and how we are monsters for having them?

Lol yeah german propaganda is taught in my schools
What are dumb you fucking slavshit?

Creationsm is taught there... so frankly that would not suprise me.

post sources for that burger bro.
As far as I know it looks like this for us:
>have war plans against Germany, want more of that gud german clay
well he wanted our clay, kept rebuilding his millitary, we actually knew the war was comming
>allow persecution of German minorities, do nothing to stop atrocities amd yet encoruage them, broadcast about it
Ever heard of fifth column? The germans living on polish soil were actually chimping out regularly and commited terrorist attacks. Unlike Sweden and Germany we Poles actually punish the terrorists.
>go so far as to attack German soldiers just before the war, having british and french war support
Never heard of such thing. Perhaps you're talking about Gleiwitz incident in which germans disguised as poles attacked their own radiostation to gain causus belli.