Race gangs in prison

It seems to be only natural for inmates of a prison to form groups for protection. These groups are usually formed according to race. Does this prove that racism is natural?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're fucking retarded.
Seriously. How can someone be so fucking stupid?
It takes two seconds of analysis to work out that it doesn't prove "racism is natural", (it might well be, but this isn't fucking proving it)

Honestly, what is your IQ?
Stupid cunts are ruining this board making threads about fucking nothing such as this.

Read a fucking book and fuck off Sup Forums until you gain several IQ points. Jesus fucking christ.

>appeal to nature
read the sticky newfag

Can you provide a counterargument that isn't just lots of ad hominem

Liberal scum! OP is correct! Human beings are tribal! Just like all animals! .you don't see lions hanging around with tigers in the wild ,

AB is ran by some half breed kike

Well to be fair, racism HAS to be natural.
After all, Human is a creature of nature and thus all human behaviour is natural behaviour.

The fact that you do not need social engineering in order to produce racists should be all the more evidence of it.

OP doesn't make a judgement. He only states that racism is natural, not that it is good or bad.

No, it means that the stupidest and evilest of humanity, the ones so bad they need to be separated from the good folk, are all overtly racist, and form their entire lives on racial division.

Its not an appeal to nature fallacy to say something is merely natural.

Its only a fallacy when you assert that natural = best or ideal.

fp worst p

not an argument

Where do you think you are, it's an implied conclusion.

STRAYA, CUNT

>muh assumptions
Then you attack the conclusion when it has been made, not the perfectly logical and valid statement that racism is natural.
In which case you can argue its a non sequir argument.

Yes. but awful thread.

Aryan Brotherhood was just 1% of Federal Prison population but responsible for over 20% of in-prison murders. They even pioneered prison executions by being the first gang to stab over 5 corrections officers in a single afternoon in two separate, surprisingly uncoordinated incidents, killing 2. They followed a strict code of conduct, namely forbidding the execution of women, children, and the elderly, which was broken only after the 2nd generation took control of operations. The 1st generation of the gang was so feared that the Feds had over 40 them moved to maximum security where they are isolated 24/7 and unable to contact the outside world just to fracture their infrastructure.

Daily reminder that whites, when robbed of the excess and convenience they naturally accumulate, are both warrior poets and killing machines.

>not the perfectly logical and valid statement that racism is natural
But his argument isn't perfectly logical or valid on the grounds he has presented them, I don't feel the need to attack such shitty logic, I just wanted to call him a newfag and leave.

All of you are fucking retarded. The reason I didn't make an argument is because it is literally fucking obvious to anyone who isn't a retard.

By the time they go to prison, they're minimum 18 years old, or whatever. By this time, a liberal would argue, that them being "racist" has already been instilled within them and that it's just being extrapolated within the prison environment. As I said, this doesn't mean that racism isn't perfectly natural and common... it just means OP is a fucking retard. A better method would be to see how they interact at different ages with minimum contact or within a mixed environment before they reach an age of "knowing what they're doing"

All of you are the cancer that is destroying Sup Forums, though. Go back to plebbit and stop posting here, you dribbling fucking mongs.

>i just wanted to shit post
Disregard then, carry on fellow country man.

time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/

Young enough?

The tabula rasa theory has been long since discredited.

Social engineering and its byproducts are natural too because humans do it.

The action itself is natural for humans to do, not the outcome.

>it takes two second to debunk
>rants for a minute
>no arguments

Well played!

But if the action is natural, and the outcome is just a natural human reaction to the natural action, isn't the whole process natural?

see you stupid cunt.
Op is a fucking retard shitting up this board with his sophomoric "theories" on racism.
Guy is a new fag quite clearly and has not lurked for long enough.
Fuck you

I don't care for discussing it mate. I posted to tell OP that he's a fucking moron and needs to lurk more before posting this shit.
My point was that his "theory", if you can even call it that, is quite obviously not gonna hold up when scrutinised.

Basically,
>American """""""""""""""Education"""""""""""""""""""

Fag

The Aryan Brotherhood formed out of necessity because Nigger gangs attacked lone whites in prison. The AB became fitness freaks and experts at knife fighting coordinated attacks. Eventually blacks were too afraid to mess with the AB despite outnumbering them.

Prison isn't a "natural environment" you stupid fuck, men are forced to go with their own race out of survival.

Yeah and now they deal heroin and have murdered family members of targets.

They don't give a fuck about muh white race, they have an alliance with the Mexican Mafia.

Those guys act so super macho because they've all taken a dick up the ass.

>American """""""""""""""Education"""""""""""""""""""

But you're the one acting like a cuck.

This seppo speaks the truth, they formed in order to protect themselves against niggers but white agenda is not even a priority their main goal is to sell drugs and do business with whomever

I'm not a fucking seppo you stupid leaf cunt

do you have sauce on pic?

Humans have been tribal for hundreds thousands of years,yet civilisation is only a few thousand years old,and advanced civilisation with race mixing on a mass scale only a mare years old ,if they don't walk,talk,look like you, then it shouldn't be around you!
,hello white flight
Liberals stay with coloured foreign friends and see how fast they turn on you when they rule the roost

Humans do have in group preference and this has been observed. I'm too lazy to provide links, you have google use it, see for yourself. The reason we even have different races in the first place is a result of in group breeding over the course generations. Which end up with the result of different facial structures, skin tones, hair color etc.

You're not listening you dumb fuck.
I'm not saying it's not true, I'm saying OP's theory doesn't prove fucking anything. Can you even fucking read or what? Jesus christ. If he was to publish that in a journal it would discredit all involved.

Do you think his "theory" will stand up to scrutiny? I just dismantled it within 2 minutes, in one post, on a fucking imageboard, you stupid fuck.
Racism is natural. But "prison gangs" doesn't fucking prove it

Learn to read my posts properly you fucking cunt
clear enough for you?

Racism is natural no matter what you say cuckfag

>can't read
>calls other cucked
dumb cunt
i just said that, but prison gangs and some bullshit theory about them, doesn't prove anything.
jesus christ go back to that other website already ffs

>the eternal anglo

Prison gangs prove that racism is natural. Prison is natural and so is racism Nigel

Sick argument dude.

Thank you. Finally a sound voice in here.

MURENASE! SHIITON GAKUEN

kek, haven't seen a shitskin get this triggered in a long time:)

Racism is natural, cucking is unnatural.

Deep in their hearts, everyone knows this.

You aren't even European.

Thats true im asian

>cavemens
>muh multiculturalism
>onga bonga gib me dat
>contributes nothing
>takes everything
>rapes mein wymenz
>time to hit the club Jamal
>ethnic klansing