Foreign Chinese General

ITT: We discuss how the chinese have been buying houses in foreign countries like the UK, US, and Canada and rising housing prices for the locals, then not living in the houses.
How their tourists go to other countries spit everywhere, shit everywhere, don't care about adhering to other cultures, vandalize everything, and are basically just as bad as sand niggers.

cnn.com/2013/05/27/travel/china-egypt/
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3201969/Venice-tourist-slammed-bathing-canal.html
ibtimes.com/vancouvers-skyrocketing-housing-prices-are-mainland-chinese-investors-blame-1510934

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106355899
reddit.com/r/australia/comments/5n035g/house_prices_surge_on_china_black_money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumppp

Same in nz

after trump and putin are done with china, expect that to happen on syrian refugee tier levels.

oh god, is there no where safe from shit bags anymore?

Just dropping in to say fuck Chinks.

in America if you break into a home and squat long enough you can end up with ownership of the house. Even if this isn't the case, many times the courts decide in the squatters' favor and they can live there lgelaly for some time.

Can't you try something like that? Not like anyones gonna come and check.

can't you try that?

I hate them so much OP Vancouver has been over run. REEEE

Yeah they've totally taken over the SF bay area and only fucked over the housing prices more. The part that bothers me the most is their inability to assimilate.

Average house price in our largest city is now over a million and its affected the rest of the country with the exodus. Hope trump fucks em in the arse

They are starting to take over Seattle. It's a good thing for me because my parents house I inherited is now worth over a million

they're building a boarding school for chinese students in the small town of powell river, might buy a house there and wait for them to work their magic

They bring money to your economic you must be happy

Why do these Chinese people have so much money? And why are they buying all of the houses?

It's fucking annoying.

People are talking about how much the Chinese are buying up here, and then we have the shills that reply with "U.S/UK OWN MOST OF THE HOUSING!1!1!!!" - Yes, that is true, but they didn't fuck up the housing market, did they? The house prices here only started to rise when Mr. Wong placed $3 million on a $500,000 house in Sydney, and that's when the troubles started.

Either 3 things
>1) They're trying to escape the Chinese government from taking their money, so they hide most of it in foreign real estate
>2) Chinese Government is telling their citizens to expand into other countries and slowly take over

Or

>3) They probably hate China and want to move somewhere else.

chinese are good immigrants. better than white sjws and brown welfareniggers

qtest girls

Absolutely abhorrent people. You might even say they are the niggers of the asian world.

It's definitely #1.

GF is friends with several wealthy chinese nationals. They talk about how cheap everything is here (for good quality stuff), but they have no desire to live here.

So they invest, buy, and store shit here, but live in China mainly for nationalistic reasons

I can't really blame them
>be chink
>live in communist dictatorship
>be capitalist
>communists can legally seize all you asset and execute you at any time for having money
>move money out of China via real estate
This is communism's fault not the chinks

>slanty eyed rodents worser than than the jew.

Pls nuke china

t. hongcouver

Small numbers can be absorbed but they are not trustworthy

Or it's just volatility in any other holdings.

Yuan, HK real estate, gold. Nothing gives the return like western real estate. I understand this is Sup Forums but don't be autisticly short sighted about Chinese """""communism""""". For an economy 10 times the size of russia, they have had a fraction of the asset seizures their northern neighbor has seen.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Fucking boomers voting for Key.

It's just investment properties. Break into them, fuck them up, make the house unlivable, make the soil useless, and generally sabotage the house.

The chinks will only care when it comes to selling their investment.

>3333
kek

True but labour are twats

david seymour is the saviour we need

Here they build their own houses.

I have something even better:

Declare war on China. Thrash them (because China is weak as piss). We tack back the houses but the money they put into the houses won't be given back.

>itt poor cucks whine about rich people coming in buying everything and abusing the local peasants
Keep voting Trump then bet he'll really reverse the trend.

Or maybe stop being so poor.

Winston for me im afraid

sweden its fuck for all fronts... xD

If the rich is dead I won't be poor anymore.

Yea its always been my dream to be wealthy and ruin someone elses piece of paradise

>implying China would be colonizing the planet without the help of US and Nixon since the 70s
Nixon literally created superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
would china be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology?

US is China's greatest ally. if it was not for the US, China would still be a country based on subsistence farming.
US literally created superpower China...
Nixon birthed superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
china would not be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology

China's rise was due to a transfer of wealth from the west.

Fucking yanks

Trump just conceded defeat. jobs wont be coming back from asia. neither will your houses and your 1st world standards...

China via Alibaba is discussing with Trump about creating 1 million new jobs in the US.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106355899

the Chinese will curb stomp em

>Why do these Chinese people have so much money?
Because our politicians handed them our economy.

all that wealth transfer was from your pockets. the private funds in bank accounts, the housing assets, the jobs, all transferred by corporate USA without your agreement...

>murica transfer of wealth/technology/industry to poor rural china
>murica create power strong china
>murica claim a strong china a problem
>murica plans on fighting strong china with totalitarian TTP eroding more citizen rights
>not creating a scapegoat to implement totalitarianism

the power brokers transferred:
-literally all the financial funds of US workers to China,
-transferred technology and jobs to China
-hyperinflated the housing so that only the Chinese (recipients of western funds) could afford the housing

the transfer of funds was done involuntarily without the consent of the owners of the funds
the power brokers took western funds sitting in banks and invested all of that in China.

Sorry I don't speak Cocainian.

You have to go back.

Hardly anyone gives a fuck because they don't want to be racist.

I went over to r/Australia today to see if they're stil faggots. Yep, the thread on gooks buying our houses for a whole 14 comments over the whole day.

reddit.com/r/australia/comments/5n035g/house_prices_surge_on_china_black_money/

You forgot Australia. They've been at it for top long here. 25 years and no meaningful slowdown in housing prices.

China has shadow banking now. Banks in the shadows so to speak. They aren't scrutinised like normal banks are. Money has basically become confetti.

You're right I keep on trying to say here how Jewish so many white people have become. They keep on voting for their Chinese goods and absurd house prices and mass immigration so they can go and get a kebab and feel all fuzzy about multi culti.

this is also the reason why US bank savings interest rates have remained low since the rise of China and the deflation of the US dollar

bank savings interests rates were historically high prior to wealth transfer to Asia

your wealth which translated these savings rates were used by your gov't, banks, corporations to transfer wealth to China

just the tip of the iceberg m8s

Wow keyboard warriors thread
there is LITERALLY nothing you can do about us, NOTHING
kek

> bad goyim, stop giving money to China
> give all that money to best ally Israel

We will live in prosperity

We could execute chinese citizens in town squares so you can feel more at home.

America's love affair with Asia goes back 100 years, when they had Filipino territory and were begging China and Japan for trade

the commies got China and America built S. Korean, Taiwanese, Singapore, Japanese economy to counter the commies

the Sino-Soviet split was exploited by Nixon to build up the economy of China, like they did S Korea, Japan

all that time it was private western funds being funneled by politicians to sponsor their empire, at the expense of your future

>Can't go anywhere on campus without seeing these gooks.
>All my TAs are gooks.
>Half my professors are gooks.
>99% of staff and interns at my internship are gooks.
>minorities

>empty threats
wew
DO IT FAGGOT

We know English is hard enough Achmed.

Don't need to threat. Just wanted to see how easily you were provoked. I succeeded. Chinese super powers everyone!

there was no single millionaire in the 80s in China

the issue is that there is an ongoing organized effort to transfer the private wealth of western individuals to the newly minted overlords of the east...and that this has been organized and planned by your own gov't and corporations

enjoy your serfdom, tyranny, and wars

>execute chinese citizens in town squares
>just wanted to see how easily you were provoked
being this autistic
wew

>Pol hates blacks and Muslims for being dumb and running everything given to them.
>pol hates the Chinese for being intelligent and increasing the value of the communities they occupy.
How can you be mad because you at getting beat at you own game?
Maybe you guys should take the real red pill, which is your master race skin color won't matter when you are getting owned by the Chinese.

lol

>he doesn't understand banter
good thing its something that one learns and not memorizes

You fucking chinks are disgusting, at least patel in the corner talks to you and makes you feel like a human. You slope fucks have no concept of loyalty, a few years back i was regular at the chinese takeaway down the street, always buy at least $20 worth of stuff when I go in at least three times a week. After a year they still dont know my name, treat me like a stranger and dont even have the decency to give something free or a discount.

The dairy next to it had a patel who gave me a free drink at the end of every month when I went there.

Fucking chinks have NO loyalty, and you know 'all this naturalized chinese are ok' is bullshit, they all hang in the slant eyed gangs and yap in the ching chong nonsense.

lots of houses in my area are owned by chinks who don't live there, and maybe send their kids there to study at uni. idk why the fuck they do it
>furniture if any is stolen or ruined
>houses get fucking trashed either by teenagers holding parties, or by people doing it for fun
>windows always smashed (they get repaired and are out within 2 days)
>spray painted walls
>garden is killed off
idk why they bother.

sometimes they fix it up then they're dead shit gook kid lives there to study. the druggies that usually use the house usually end up beating the ckink up and stealing all his shit, and the house continuously gets robbed because people know eggroll has lots of shiny shit inside.

>give patel a free prosperous country, a new home and business
>patel who gave me a free drink at the end of every month when I went there.

>no decency to give something free or a discount
>hurr durr these immigrants won't let me Jew them so they're bad people reeeeee

Mainland chinks are practically dwarfed, scheming niggers. Ever wondered why almost every other Asian ethnic group hates them? Even chinks from other countries strongly dislike those mainland fucks (see Taiwan and Singapore)

My uncle moved to straya a couple years ago to work on some kind of real estate project
i miss you uncle derek

As opposed to you cunts who go into free prosperous countries and just turn into parasites to destroy it from within for jewgold.
Moshe Please!

>oh shit I accidentally revealed how autistic I am online
>h-h-hey it's j-j-just banter user
Nice save

>After a year they still dont know my name, treat me like a stranger and dont even have the decency to give something free or a discount.
Read the whole thing you roo ramming cunt, or are you a slopey chink eyed fuck too?

At least you can admit you are autistic my slanted eyed yellow friend. Now the healing can begin.

If you feel homesick and miss chinese quisine, I think there might be some caterpillars and scorpions in the park.

the money is secure in houses/land

if they saved the money in china, the govt could take it away anytime

I read the whole thing you fucking cunt. You're just butthurt they won't greet you or treat you like a king and start giving you free shit when you go regularly. stop being so fucking full of yourself, no one cares what your fucking name is. Also you get what you pay for cunt, stop expecting free shit, not everyone's gonna suck your dick like Patel

>If you feel homesick and miss chinese quisine, I think there might be some caterpillars and scorpions in the park.
>implying he doesnt just eat his neighbours cats and dogs.

As opposed to you cunts who go into free anarchic wild lands and just turn into parasites to destroy it from within for sheep.
Pakeha Please!

Why should they have loyalty? Why should you have loyalty to your country that sells you out to gooks?

Being a gook would be the biggest red pill of all.

>Be gook
>Be one of 1.5 billion people who all love to work 12+ hour days for a bowl of rice
>Life is dirt cheap including yours

It's only going to change when our generation gets into power. I can't wait to vote for the first party that has any policies that are going to fuck over the boomers, foreign investors and everyone else who's made life shit for us under 30.

>Also you get what you pay for cunt,
that good old Chinese saying eh? just like that guy who worked with your filthy 'people' posted. You are cheap, souless morons who need a proper genocide to sort the lot of you and the paper tiger of a country that is china will crumble soon anyway.

The west wants to give its power to the gooks? I think that's a bit of a stretch Jew boy.

Corps answer to shareholders, the easiest way to make share prices go up is to go gooky.

>Why should they have loyalty? Why should you have loyalty to your country that sells you out to gooks?
There we go the chink fifth column. You fucks dont even have the decency or shame to deny it, you are proud of it and that is what defines the inferior man, the inability to feel and do right by others. What a fucking joke.

Well he can get young boys to piss on his eggs as a snack.

I hear it's quite the delicacy in dongyang.

Don't blame me, there is only a small chance this treason will end. I vote to end it and for all intents and purposes nobody else does.

Ah the eternal Chink reveals himself.

Australia is a great place to live because people made it that way. People worked their asses off and left things better than how they found them,

Every mainland Chinese person I've come across doesn't operate that way. They are more than happy to fuck people over, destroy things IF it means they will get ahead. That is not the Australian way.

whats the point in having a house though where it gets fucking trashed week after week. sure if you can afford it its fine, but even when they move in they get robbed and shit all the time. even the nice houses.
serves the yellow bastards right though i guess

It's not the Australian way? Yes it is. Half of the white cunts are thrilled about getting rich by high house prices, the other half are lefty faggots with their assholes wide open, only a few percent vote to reclaim Australia, that would include me.

It's exactly the Australian way. It shouldn't be but it is.

they don't want the house. They have so much money, they could bulldoze the house and build a new one

what they want is the LAND in Canada/Australia. it's nice. When they buy a house, it also comes with land

the eiites do not transfer their own wealth, they actually get richer by transferring (investing) the wealth of the private citizens to china. just like they did in japan, taiwan, korea etc..

the private citizens loose wealth and become 3rd class citizens to the newly minted asian millionaires.

by influencing china like they did japan and s korea, they expand their imperial power

their goal was to decrease the population of china by industrializing it...it worked in s. korea, japan, usa, europe...

its working in china, higher cancer rates, declining birth rates...

shut up kike, you're not getting Asia's money too

>judging someone based on race
There's something called prejudice. Just because a tiny sample act a certain way doesn't mean they all do. You are very close-minded.

the young generation in western countries is 90% foreign born

Chinese economic expansion is solely funded by us outsourcing US entire Industrial base to China
The "solution" in TPP was to outsource the rest of our Industrial base to other asian countries

I'm pretty sure most Chinese people are poor as shit, but just by sheer volume of people there's a lot of rich people in China.

This Yid knows what's up

>Israel
you can talk

Number of Mosques in Sweden: 17
Number of Mosques in UK: 1750

>you roo ramming cunt

Chinese are something else. You begin to understand why they should not have human rights like normal human beings.

> only mingle with other chinks
> rude and discourteous as fuck to staff in bars/restaurants
> rich chinks usually got rich through sweatshops and shit
> buy up housing and jack up the prices
> bring triad gangs wherever they all move to

The chink is the nigger of Asia

Don't worry goy, we're harmless.

If Adam and Eve had been Chinese, the snake wouldn't have stood a chance.