Does the FBI track /pol?

Srs question? Does the FBI/CIA/NSA track /pol, and can they see IPs and crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempest_(codename)
youtu.be/IM6hTyqwIq8
opencatalog.darpa.mil/MEMEX.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

The Internet is mostly owned by private companies which are collecting this data for the FBI.

If you do something interesting (to raise your XKeyScore) they will monitor you more closely.

They don't monitor Sup Forums specifically, rather they collect everything and Sup Forums has a (presumably) higher factor.

In all likelihood yes. Based on the leaks they have wholesale gathering of information. Whether or not they look at your IP specifically would obviously mean you're a person of interest.

Obviously yes but I think they very rarely if ever actually go after people in RL for shit they did on Sup Forums.

Remember, FBI are bros, CIA are hoes.

There are three "top secret" agencies which do things WAY above and beyond this though. They can read your LCD screen and RAM off a device without any connection. So a totally offline system can be monitored. All those little copper wires are antennae!!

Remember the CIA and NSA were classified for decades prior to be revealed. Those more advanced agencies are the actual "intelligence communities". Everyone who works for them has a cover (always obvious to see on LinkedIn too).

They monitor your internet traffic. Think of all the "trigger words" you type on Sup Forums that would have brought their attention. They certainly are watching you. For instance, if you typed the word "nigger" over 30 times...yeah, they know who you are. Your on the list.

MKULTRA monarch nigger Obama king nigger gay Michael Obama children stolen by Illuminati satanists Jews nigger

See I'm on the list!!! Come join me!!!

Of course, did you go and post something you shouldn't have? Your case folder just got bigger!

it doesn't matter unless you're a criminal

Of course

is the illuminati after me for researching pedo satanist cases and chemtrails? should I get a g*n?

The Illuminati don't exist (all dead August 23, 2011) and nobody is going to find enough evidence about pedos to make a dent.

Pizzagate was a limited hangout and PSYOP and the pedos have incredible control over everyone (hidden nukes in major cities). Don't forget the pedo victims are monarch slaves with "suicide programming". They don't mind marching a nuke into Times Square and *boom*.

Now I bet I'm on another more special list!!

>hidden nukes in major cities

Sauce? Nukes are an illuminati scam.

Yeah they are fucking watching you at the
moment ,they just cant handle all this data so you have to do something special again so they are really looking for you.

But your Privacy is gone...

of course, and of course

>The Illuminati don't exist (all dead August 23, 2011)
>(all dead August 23, 2011)
>August 23, 2011
>August 23
>23
>2+3=5
I'm on to your tricks Illuminatus

Probably, but I'm sure they more important shit to worry about than shit posters

(((they))) watch everything you do. They've had hardware in the collocation sites since like 1999.
What is carnivore?
If they aren't watching you, you say nothing interesting

Yea that's bullshit. As an electrical engineer who designs antennas for a living this particular theory is fucking retarded and impossible.

Wish these fuckers would give me a job.

I already have an information addiction. If I was being paid to collect and catalogue, that'd be awesome.

It's not like I'm gonna do anything else with my life.

The trick is to get people to watch other people. Then get more people to watch THOSE people.

Eventually it's just one guy in his underwear with the world on fire (that damn eye of Providence, Rhode Island... where the Jews were scheming whilst the founding fathers wrote stuff).

It's all automated. Only special people get personal attention

Then why suck elaborate standards for shielding?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempest_(codename)

I'll go even further. One of the blacked-out agencies specializes in seeing THROUGH YOUR MOTHERFUCKING EYES. They send microwaves it and your neurons modulate them as you watch the screen. That modulation can be decoded by a receiver to recover the image you view.

Haha no of course not, don't be so paranoid, we, I mean, they have much better things to do I'm sure, so anyways, what about that cool pepe meme frog, funny stuff right guys haha.

Tempest attacks are real I think, but they have to be physically nearby you.

Ive had some weird shit happen to me regarding this, but i only became aware of it after i was in jail. I basically have posted some very intelligent and very politically incorrect shit about the world and talked about it IRL also. These people have basically built a profile around me and are probably snagging up everything i type. Im not going to change my ways though. Unlike the civic nationalist i can see whats right and wrong now and dont blindly and thoughtlessly insist there is a better future. There is not. There is only cucks and pats on the back from nigs to the cuckees. Not too bright.

BTW these people are very corrupt and i would never cooperate with them one bit even if i was offered 10 billion dollars or was killed for not cooperating.

>mfw this thread

You guys are such conspiracy theorists. Nobody is watching you or doing anything to get your information. Yeesh, grow up.

Pic related is my face when someone implies that we're being watched.

> 30 billion or killed

How about 30 years in prison? That's what got the ELF (Earth Liberation Front) people to turn on each other.

... err, 10 billion. nevermind.

>can they see ips?
if the subpoena the website, sure.

All you need to know is that you're not anonymous to anyone but the other shitposters.

The fbi does not care if you say nigger. They have way more important shit to watch for.

Does the FBI hate canadians too? It seems hard to believe that anyone spending any serious length of time here could not develop a hate for canadians.

I feel bad for any FBI/NSA/whichever guys who have to monitor Sup Forums

Imagine having to try to dig down through the endless layers of irony to try to figure out who actually might possibly mean anything that's being posted here

We can read backwards, y'know.

>MKULTRA monarch nigger Obama king nigger gay Michael Obama children stolen by Illuminati satanists Jews nigger
>Come at me NSA!
No. It would be ridiculous for me to litter a database I helped pay for with false positives.

>Yfw Sup Forums is being monitored but nothing will ever happen because Sup Forums is all NEETs who will never do anything

CIA knows just as well as you that a fat neckbeard typing angrily doesn't constitute a national security threat.

Maybe they do, but fuck it. I don't care anymore.

Society jumped the shark last year, if it gets much worse, I'm selling my businesses, liquidating all my assets, burying it in my folks' backyard, buying an RV, after whichI'll drive around the country solving mysteries or some shit until I die.

There's probably a ton of agencies that watch Sup Forums more closely now since the election, but it's unlikely they gain much from it other than pepe memes.

If anything they'll just get better at controlling the media narrative against redpill information to the public

What you said in jail?

What happened after?

What is meaning of life?

Worry not. The snake is eating its tail and as it grows more hungry the process will accelerate.

I've had gangstalkers and electronic harassment used on my for years. I actually welcome the end. Because I know the end is for THEM.

Yes, they collect your life and sell info to people. You wonder why if you get in an auto accident lawyers send you all these legal letters. If you give one person it away they will sell it to try to turn a profit

Well shit.. it was only a matter of time

I see we meet again Black Badger, are you going to finally give up your boss?? WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!?

Burn After Reading - Harry Pfarrer Paranoid: youtu.be/IM6hTyqwIq8

This is why you never post anything personal about yourself online, or do anything but discuss it face to face with people.

It's not that hard

Guaranteed someone assigned to Sup Forums has said
>A FUCKING LEAF
in their head at least once

I'm pretty sure monitoring work gets outsourced to minority women lesbian feminist immigrants who are studying gender equality and interning at the ayy dee el and southrn pov law ctr

why would they monitor a site notorious for it's shitposting, b8ing and general edgyness? i post stories about me fucking my little sister/daughter but i don't even have a sister nor a daughter.

Hehe...yeah, that's right user....

Why would the FBI be magically better?

Do you still believe in retarded larpers?

Do you not realize J.Edgar Hoover a near literal mob boss is still revered by the agency today?

They dont have people assigned to watch the chans 24/7, but they have software that does.

DARPA has a project called MEMEX that uses many other components to track deep and dark webs, filtering posts based on a lot of attributes such as category, tone, language, etc. Surprisingly most of the software (that we know of) is open source.

> opencatalog.darpa.mil/MEMEX.html

My mom works with (not for, she's privately employed) the FBI, and from what she's heard they pretty much laugh this place off.
Their reaction whenever someone brings up Sup Forums is
>Oh Sup Forums, you scamp

That's because most of the "threats" they get alerted to are bogus. They treat us like moot treated us. The stories are fiction and falsehoods

You don't talk shit about Hoover

yeah nah says you, faglord. I'm in the process of redpilling my mum.

Reddit uses browser fingerprinting to spy on you.

I got v8 by the FBI in Croatia for threat thread on Sup Forums back in '11.

Was brought into Terrorist section and got a few slaps. They realized I was NEET and sent me home.

>the entire state of Alabama is on the list
>almost every black person in America is on the list

Tell me more.

Thank you fbi for saying this now im certain that you have several agents monitoring this site

New test:
Replace 'white' with 'black', 'men' with 'women', 'christian' with 'jews' and 'hetero/cis' with 'gay'.

Yes, the left is all biggots.

Friend got a visit from the feds while at work because he made a joke post about god telling him to kill. They copied his hard drive and sent him to a psych hospital.

So yes, the monitor Sup Forums and will go after you if you're in the USA and make some kind of threatening post.

What kind of question is that dummy? They track everything.

story?