The Tuckernator absolutely makes a fool out of Glenn Beck

The Tuckernator absolutely makes a fool out of Glenn Beck.

Beck attempts to be relevant one last time.

youtu.be/qtUim1Vcq_E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmW3ytfhZ9M
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtu.be/kiGveWWL_Lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tucked in the cheetos man.

It wasn't so much Tucker owning him as much as Beck making a complete fool out of himself. He tried so hard to walk back his love for Hillary and seething hatred of Donald Trump in front of Fox's viewers, but everyone's already seen his true colors.

Fox News fag shills are trying to shill this board. Embarrassing! Face it. Your network is dead and trash. Bye now.

> pic
Nice

fuck off

also fuck off

Come back when you have a quality thread

sage

If anything this interview gave me MORE respect for Glenn Beck than I had before. It made me think, "Hey maybe he's not such a bad guy after all."

Hi Carl.

I thought Glenn did OK. Your post made it seem like he was gonna wreck Beck like hid did Lauren Duda.

When did he get so fucking fat

gotta love tucker's face when he listens to these morons on his show.

which one is getting paid by that nazi fuck Rupert Murdoch? that will tell you who is a lying sack of shit.

Do people actually like Tuck and his puff pieces?

Carlson completely caved and let Glenn Beck flatter his way to an easy interview.

He's come a pretty long way from questioning Glenn's sanity with that softball interview. I guess all it takes to get on Carlson's good side is to agree to appear on his show

Fuck yes he makes liberals look like retards

After the "God" bit he saw that he was dealing with a broken man and decided to go easy. I think he pitied him. That "Has it shaken your faith?" was pretty ruthless.

This. Tucker actually felt sorry for Beck after about 4 minutes in. You can tell Glenn is mentally unhinged and broken. He just wants to be relevant again.

Tucker Vs. Beck Boss fight.

dis gonna be good.

I agree, but i've replayed this weird moment of Glen Beck redemption over so many times in my life I really don't know what to think about the guy anymore.

Jesus, his face after the "do you think this business makes you happy" hit me

hey, guys. i'm come 4 years from the future and i speculate that glen beck has also went back in time as well. he is right. there will be a civil war.

Glenn Beck gives me such a conman vibe

And... Tucker fails to bait him once. Glenn is too much of a bullshitter and talker to back himself into a corner. He answers the questions with long drawn out, but on topic, responses. Tuckers primary mode of attack is to ask direct, close ended questions and watch the worms squirm on the hook.

Glenn 1, Tucker 0

dis

i dunno fame looks pretty good to me

I thought it was boring. Beck doesn't know when the shut the fuck up with his "I'm so humble" con.

It was also funny when cucker questioned his financial problems and glenn acted like he wasn't in shambles

what the fuck is up with those earlobes

Yeah. Going full Tuck would have been cruel. Beck seemed beaten when he first appeared on the screen.

All of those "Tucker DESTROYS X" videos are basically Tucker sitting there with a look of disgust on his face asking "what does that even mean?" every time he has no argument. His guests are dumb, but he's not much better.

>W-We're all called by god

>Screenshot
Le Tucker Fish-face

>Carlson completely caved and let Glenn Beck flatter his way to an easy interview.
Glen gave him nothing to work with, he actually agree he was wrong and agree with Tucker.
Not every interview has to be a stump that drags out everything someone did/said, especially as this interview didnt have a particular topic and was just a post election discussion.

As much as I'd like to say Tucker tucked him in, Beck handled himself admirably and Tucker somewhat relented and allowed Beck to control the flow of that conversation/interview.

gotta love that tucker digust face

>do you regret no longer having a daily cable show

R A R E
A
R
E

I have to agree with you on this. Glenn seemed pretty humble and willing to say he made some mistakes. Maybe you could say he was a bit hyperbolic when talking about fame and not wishing it on his worst enemy, but really did not embarrass himself in any way.

Yeah, all he had to do was wind him up and let him go. Beck needs no encouragement to act like a bonehead. Trying so hard to rehabilitate himself! LOL

These anons get it. Beck just fell apart, pretty much. You could tell Tucker felt a bit sorry for him. Whether or not Beck intended that, who knows. He's such a nut.

>"God's got a plan, all of us are called by God to do certain things!"
>"Okay, what message is God sending us by Trumps election?"
>"lol I can't speak for God!"

>muh god

take a good look at this retard
that's exactly how a christcuck looks like

This interview has made me start listening to Beck again.

I fucking hate Glenn Beck.

fuck him.

poor glenn
((they)) got him by the balls after he did that FED expose' featuring G. Edward Griffin

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmW3ytfhZ9M

there was no tuckening fuck you op glen said nothing wrong

Glenn is a nut but he did okay here.

Interesting words in the end there

I don't even recognize Glenn Beck anymore.

>pass user since 2012
wat

>Pass user since 2012
kys yourself

>le picking on low hanging fruit man

Let's see this faggot name the jew, oh wait he won't because he's controlled opposition.

why the fuck did he have that idiot on?

Beck seemed really sad here.
I think even tucker noticed how out of it Beck was. Tucker couldn't bring himself to move in for the kill. Glenn wasn't seeking a confrontation either, he just seemed tired and humbled.
I thought he was going to start crying. Back in his Fox News days, he was loved on /new/, and some user would even stream him everyday (this was back in 2009-2010), but after Fox he started to get too fanatical, mixing religion and politics, and he eventually turned into what you saw this past election cycle.

Tucker must have felt really bad for Beck. You could see it too. He went in expecting more of a battle and even led in with questions about Beck's religious devotion to Tex Cruz, but Beck was just tired. Beck's cuckery these past few years has been sad to watch and he might be realizing how bad things are.

>I never said Ted Cruz was anointed

Yes he fucking did. Just google "Beck Cruz anointed" and watch the video.

Glenn Beck has turned him in to biggest KEKservative in America today.
He has been blue-pilled hard in 2016,may as well call him libtard now.

My favorite part is when he asks Beck if his faith was shaked when Cruz didn't win and Beck took off his glasses

TYT's election night meltdown was epic. I've probably watched this video 50 times! I think I'll watch it again now for teh lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

The moment I knew Tucker was /myguy/

youtu.be/kiGveWWL_Lo

>They don't like Hillary simply because she has a vagina
-ten minutes later-
>Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate in the history of forever

What happened?

beck is way aHead of the curve than Alex Jones.
I don't respect either but I realized that beck has made himself relevant till the next generation, Jones will have to ride the trump tide