Who was the better president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU
youtube.com/watch?v=t4-AKcH3eC8
youtu.be/TMdjUsDf0U4?t=156
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420
history.com/this-day-in-history/nafta-signed-into-law
cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0009/27/se.02.html
google.com/search?q=who signed nafta&oq=who signed nafta&aqs=chrome..69i57.2856j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bush: 1 million jobs
Obama: 16 million

Gee I wonder..

>Republican national security

Bush. Barely.

Not that there's much competition these days.

>Republicans running FEMA

>Work 2 part time jobs because all full time jobs disappeared after Obamacare
Doubles his statistics

Trump is Bush 2.0

I'm working three! thanks obama! i used to just have one really well paying one with nice benefits now i have three shit jobs!

man those graphs look great!

bush but that isnt saying allot

>le obama created jobs maymay

There are currently 95 million americans not working, the most in history.

95% Obama job creation is full time

You can thank Bush for killing your job

16 years of GARBAGE!!!

Jeb!

>Bunch of niggers didn't listen to the evacuation warnings
>This is Republican's fault

Obama saved GM, but both were shit presidents

Yes my 80 year old retired grandma is not working. She's retired you fucking retard.

There are 95 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

Obama

Republican handling of the US dollar

>litteraly being this retarded

According to that graph there was a loss of jobs a full 4 years

how many billions in damages cause right wing retards don't know how to run govt agencies

Does George Bush live in a cave?

Obonobo did do some pretty sick drone strikes

Holy shit you are one hell of a retard.

Why don't right wing retards know how to read charts?

Wow thanks for explaining why government is a pointless money hole

Republicans turn Clinton surplus into Bush deficit

Trump is a 90s democrat, dude.

God have mercy liberals are stupid.

Do you really wanna go there?

youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU

Government is shit. Elect me!

oh god no youre summoning obamaleaf

you dont know what youre doing

>Republicans are shit at running govt

>look guys govt sucks we just proved it

Right wing retards every time.

As sad as it is to say, Bush.

If clinton had a surplus, how come the national debt never went down under his watch?

I like that Obama didn't let us get completely Jew'd in Syria
for sure with McCain and probably Romney too you would have had troops on the ground in Syria
And no that wouldn't have set off WW3.
I doubt it would now and it for sure wouldn't have early on before Russia got embedded

He's a 2017 Republican billionaire globalist elite

one more

youtube.com/watch?v=t4-AKcH3eC8

You can stop baiting, no one here denies that Bush was a fucking retard and that he probably cooperated with Jews to take down the world trade center, ending in trillions of dollars spent, insane amount of people dead and the refugee crisis.

so losing my good job in 2013 is somehow bushes fault?

oh wait, why am i even replying to a Canadian dog fucker

You posted two pictures of the same person.

what is a budget surplus?

You don't know do you?

Are you too young and retarded to remember what the 2000 election was all about?

Democrats are gunna have one hell of a mess to clean up after the Trump GOP are thru with this country.

Bush sucked, but Obama was far worse.

In just 8 years Obama piled up more debt than all the previous presidents combined.

And unemployment never actually decreased. Handouts were just increased, so less people were "technically" unemployed.

kike

Fuck off Niggerleaf, capitalism is Jew made scam

Obama wanted to get us Jew'd in Syra. Congress voted against it.

So in other words, there was no surplus, just monkey fuckery with social security money so democrats could pretend they were fiscally responsible while piling more and more debt onto the nation.

>

Which one launched a unilateral war against the wishes of their allies due to the manipulation of this underlings costing the USA trillions of dollars, thousands of dead troops, and hundred of thousands of dead civvies?

Their major failures are the same, especially with regards to foreign policy. The rest is window dressing, or virtue signaling as the kids call it, virtue signaling on the part of Obama. He can pay lip service to the gays and stoke black resentment while committing all the same crimes and fuck-ups as Bush and liberals and the media look the other way.

There were 4 straight budget surpluses in a row. Everyone in the world knows and understands this except right wing retards who think they know better because of fake news blogs.

Close tie, putting Bush a little over Obama because his father also fucked us up.

Bush and his father were fucking horrible globalists who got us into the Middle East. Daddy Bush fucked the US even more with his immigration act allowing shitskins that is still slowly destroying our white majority today. Both also supported Hillary over Trump. Seriously fuck both of them.

And Obama who has continued Bush's stupidity in the Middle East. And... not going to say anymore because I don't want a 2 hour conversation with an autist.

and I claimed Trump was any different?

it's obongoleaf, he's Sup Forumss personal prepper

What is Syria and Libya for one thousand mr. trebeck.

On a purely emotional level I'd say Obama, simply because 9/11 happened under Bush and that felt to me like a huge turning point where America began running headfirst into SJW bullshit, foreign adventures, and when the world stopped seeming like a safe place for me (was living in Riyadh at the time of the attacks).

The old America died on 9/11, now we have this new world order, globalist bullshit, the west is in complete turmoil, constant terrorist attacks and accompanying 1984 measures + thought control/propaganda in the name of security, etc etc. I just wish it would stop.

And the debt never went down.

Odd. The only way to increase the debt is to run a deficit...

Pretty much.

They won't even blame Trump, they'll blame Obama.

Bush ripped the economy apart

Obama ripped the country apart

Clinton was warned about Osama and didn't do jack shit

Not Bush.

what is a budget surplus?

You don't know do you?

Typical right wing retard dindu nuffins. Always blaming others for your fuckups.

Republican national security pic related.

Bush. Obama was the worst.

>Obamaleaf is always the first response
Fucking how?

You clearly don't.

Understandable. When the government is subsidizing your existence, it's not something you generally have to worry about.

Bush could have killed 100 million people and he'd still be a better president since he's not a nigger

Name the last Republican PRESIDENT to balance the budget.

Go ahead I'll wait.

Don't dodge Answer the question you little bitch.

INB4 YOU FUCKING FAIL

Leafs really need to be banned

Wow Bill was so based. Thank God he single handedly created the internet.
Let's forget baout Nafta that had it's effects really fuck the country after he left.

>LOOK GUYS I CAN DO MATH
No shit all chinks can.. you'll still be a yellow faggot with a 3 inch erect penis.

Obama was the better puppet and kept things far more stable than Bush did. Fuck both of them, but Obama was better without a doubt. I don't see how Sup Forums would disagree with this.

right on time

wew lad

12/17/1992: Pres. Bush Signs NAFTA

I'll wait a year or two to decide. They both were shit-tier presidents.

We're not talking about republicans. We're talking about this delusional fantasy you seem to have about Clinton balancing the budget.

Deficit spending has been the national sport for the better part of the 20th century. Clinton did nothing to change that.

redo that chart with house speakers

Uhhh

history.com/this-day-in-history/nafta-signed-into-law

>Muh Dick

Not a chink, but shut the fuck up nigger.

>race riots
>blm standoff
>violent crime back on the rise

Yeah, stable.

Liberalism really is a mental illness.

Don't forget all the kids him and his wife raped at that pizza place, it was the most heartwarming thing I had ever seen.

> get fucking told
> can only say "yeah, well you're stupid"

top kek. so fucking pathetic.

Lol the entire world knows that Clinton balanced the budget for 4 years. Even fucking Republicans don't deny this. But right wing retards with their fake news blogs craigsteiner think they know better.

jesus christ u have no grip on reality

President Clinton Announces Largest Budget Surplus in the History of the Federal Government
cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0009/27/se.02.html

go back and watch the 2000 debate you fucking nimrod

What are they laughing about?

12/17/1992: Pres. Bush Signs NAFTA

Still better than all those years of war by far. King Nigger was the great divider in chief, but America was still safer than under Bush.

Nafta wasn't signed into law until December 8, 1993.

>clinton
wrong

>gingrich putting a political gun to clintons head and forcing him to sign
more like it

also does this mean you are for balanced budgets? You might want to tell Obama and the Democrat platform that, they don't seem to agree.

And yet the national debt was higher at the end of that four years than the beginning.

So odd...

How does the debt go up when you have a surplus?

You right wing retards have the House, Senate and presidency. Can't wait to see you chimp out GOP DINDU NUFFIN when Trump fucks up big time

>jesus christ u have no grip on reality

Projection my little leaf

google.com/search?q=who signed nafta&oq=who signed nafta&aqs=chrome..69i57.2856j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>.go.com
Literally fake news

BAHAHAAHHAHHHA THE RETARDED NEWT GOT THROWN IN DISGRACE BY HIS OWN PARTY IN 1998

YOU RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE FUCKING PARROTS. ALL PARROTING THE SAME DEBUNKED TALKING POINTS.