Thanks guys for the Global Warming and all

Thanks guys for the Global Warming and all

We sure love our heatwaves and everythin',
Cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/environment/weather/sydney-weather-air-pollution-alert-as-temperatures-to-hit-47-across-nsw-this-week-20170109-gtojlj.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j4ggyO-OFXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crikey m8

Blame the Chinese.

maybe you should take responsibility for once in your life. maybe you should recycle and monitor water usage.

oh wait.

Meanwhile, your fucking leaf ass is probably sitting /comfy/ on a nice chilly day with snow outside and everything. Shitposting in front of a fire.

Argh.
You don't understand leaf

You callin 35C a hot day???

You clearly haven't been to Dubai

And keep In mind this is Australian extreme.
Is the red about 150°?

>We sure love our heatwaves and everythin',
>Cunt.

Why dun ya jus waltz yer matilda til ya find yaself a noice shady coolibah tree? Set there by the billabong and finger yer arsehole, eh mate?

can't complain in the southeast US

seems like all our warming has come from higher lows at night and higher temps in the winter

and we've had a protective bubble keeping the hurricanes away for the past 5+ years

It's not even that hot cunt, your probably from Sydney though and freak out every time it gets over 35

It's Winter, why are you bitching about it being 35 degrees?

Already do pal

Of course, wouldn't dare go to that third world shithole. Any smart person knows this.

Did you really think the Brits were that picky about the climate when they were picking the site for a penal colony?

Face it you live on the coast of a desert hellhole that was solely populated by australopithicus prior to your arrival.

>Grab a case of beer and head to your nearest body of water
>Heatwave solved

Air conditioning is for soft cunts

Yeahh nah yeah nah billabong's fucked cunt you try and finger yer asshole there mate you're gonna get sum fuckin spider crawling up there ya get me mate?

>It's not even that hot cunt

t. abo who's been used to it for 40,000 years

Still better than America

toughen up faggot

Man i am cozy as fuck u dont even know

>-20

FUARK gonna hit 47C where i live
Thats 117F for americans

baka.com.au/environment/weather/sydney-weather-air-pollution-alert-as-temperatures-to-hit-47-across-nsw-this-week-20170109-gtojlj.html

>Heatwave in the middle of the Winter

Man Australians are truly masters of shitposting

fuck off. it's like negative a gorillion here.

s m h not baka.com fucking autocorrect

Heatwave? It's fucking winter time you roo's. Get your shit together

Big Deal, I grew up in the high Mojave and 110-125 all throughout the mid/late summer was normal.

How hot classifies as a 'heat wave' in australia? Like 48 and up?

Fuck off cunt, if we're going to burn we'll take the world's resources with us.

Which one of you dumb cunts left the heater on?

I like the circa 80's imitation of an Australian. That's really fresh.
You guys just got "Crocodile Dundee" up there? Isn't that banned under Sharia Law?

Did it make you wish for a nuclear winter?

What the hell...? Is this image real?

this is an area the size of the entire fucking Midwest of the USA that is going to be over 110f not just your tiny ass corner of death valley

>Is this image real?

Image is accurate

If I have to wear socks its too cold.

Learn to globe

Sad fucks complaining about the heat while sitting in their rooms with A/C all day. Get outside and do some real work before complaining about heat.

nah, just a normal summer, we've just turned into weak poofters. It wouldn't have even made the news 20 years ago.

Got no AC, only relying on some mini fan and a shitty pedestal fan to keep me """""cool"""""

That's pretty warm. How's the humidity in your area? If its low then that's probably bearable. Where I live humidity is routinely high and heat index is easily 40C for a huge chunk of the summer.

I'd much prefer being in a dry and really hot area rather than a moderately hot but HUMID ALL THE FUCKING TIME area.

That's still better than being on a chainsaw and brush cutter in the sun.

>no mattress cover

fucking slob

You are weak and should be deported to NZ.

You sleep directly on your mattress with no sheets or anything? Fucking heathen.

Not like you Brits belonged there in the first place.

Chief, our humidity is nearing kuala lumpur, constant testicle soup, sweat during your sleep, Soak through t-shirt, bad.

No AC or fan either, fuck this weather, and my fucking GF loves the heat and always insists on dating on the hottest days.

Only good thing is I'm buying a new car with functioning aircon unlike my last.

Fucking hell, I miss winters where it got colder than 20C

You live in a hot fucking country, you don't hear Norway bitching about the cold or Southerners bitching about humidity. So stop being a goddamn pussy and deal with it nigger.

Relax autists there's fucking sheets, just haven't been fucked to put em on again.

big deal, I went shooting in the desert when it was 115F

I feel for you then. Used to work at a plant nursery in similar heat/humidity and it fucking blows.

No, fuck you cunt.

It is a rare image since the opera house was under construction.

>Live in central WA
>One of the coolest summers we've ever had
>Only gone above 40 twice so far, most days have been 30-35

Feels bretty gud

It was 30 degrees today and will be again tomorrow
How the fuck do you people survive this everyday?

It is 35.5°C right now.

>115F
It gets to 125F in our deserts.

30 is a cool summers day. I heard a mate ended a day of work early in NZ because it was too hot. It was 27 degrees.

>and my fucking GF loves the heat and always insists on dating on the hottest days.

What the fuck, she's crazy mate. Jesus.

And yea, same here, i'm getting a new car in march or sometime around it. It'll have aircon and only then i can fucking drive in comfort

youtube.com/watch?v=j4ggyO-OFXU

tbf i work outdoors, 10 hour shifts in straya, usually sweat my ring off on a hot day

pic related, me right now where I am posting from.

You aren't in the heat wave tho, you're in Victoria by the looks of it.

How's the Great Barrier Reef doing? Still dying?

nice gunt and mid str beer

Extreme Heatwave checking in. 2480

you're welcome aussie bro

thanks lad, you mirin

a heatwave is generally considered to last over at least 2-3 days and be over 30 consecutively I believe

That's totally different m8

It's too late to go back. We need to pollute more and raise the sea level. This is our only remaining option

Song sounds like a pathetic faggot anthem

Enjoy it faggot, it's cold here.

JUST

Fuck you faggot. If you don't like it ask the emus for permission to build a fucking mountain and make it colder.

Or just stop being a disgrace to your country and man up.

i got fucking sunburned all over today, its hot as fuck in melbourne

You are circumcised.

Over 30? Well we've been in a heatwave where I am all summer so far

we're sending you a huge delaware-sized ice chunk from antartica. i dunno wtf else u want form us

Your' whalecum

You listen to faggot music, naked, in a tub, while you deep throat that glass bottle.

Yeah but your parents literally got part of your willy cut off when you were born. How do you feel about that?

>IS THIS IMAGE REAL

I'm about to move to Hobart, can't wait for that snug weather.

>I'm about to move to Hobart

Your deathwish mate. Hobart's a shithole. Shitty people. They only think about themselves.

Don't care about that, I've grown up in Melbourne, I don't think the people could be any worse than where I'm from and I won't be talking to anyone regardless because I'm a sperglord just like you.

Are you going to show anyone in Hobart your uncut willy?

From my travels the thing that makes Australian heat distinct isn't necessarily the temperature limits but rather how the heart persists all night long.

Living in America for years and mid summer I'd get a damn cold.

Yes.

Will you show me your uncut willy?

I HAVE TO WORK ON A FUCKING TIN ROOF THIS WEEK!!!

mm maybe 35 but I thought it was 30

Thats what you get for being a shitcunt in school and making fun of the kids who did study and are sitting in air conned offices making three times whet your dumb ass makes.

Time to migrate to Antartica.

>They only think about themselves

Welcome to the real world

Oh you poor little pussy, I live in Arizona and we hit 120 every year. Go fuck yourself you worthless boong.

Everything's extreme now because our governments are extremists.

Sorry guys, I'm a little new so this is confusing to me, but why should anyone give a fuck about Australia?

I never made fun of people lad

>MA HAMBURGLER QOUTE

Yeah your so fucken right cunt.

Because we're better than the shithole country of 60% white

It's more about the degree of which ppl only care about themselves. You get me?