Hearing about (((TRS))) and their history of alleged shilling? Want to see where all this shit started...

Hearing about (((TRS))) and their history of alleged shilling? Want to see where all this shit started? Think that simply because everything bad that happens to traitors within the gates can be attributed to Marxist retards without any proof?

FULL SHILLING SAGA PARTS 1-18

First thread: archive.is/NwpvY
Second thread: archive.is/8se3q
Third thread: archive.is/QHf8m
Fourth thread: archive.is/7GfzM
Fifth thread: archive.is/MRdAk
Sixth thread: archive.is/QWAXD
Seventh thread: archive.is/zuqko
Eighth thread: archive.is/ntqa0
Ninth thread: archive.is/ZBCli
Tenth thread: archive.is/03nc1
Eleventh thread: archive.is/aUFV1
Twelfth thread: archive.is/9Nrlz
Thirteenth thread: archive.is/lYbQJ
Fourteenth thread: archive.is/NW6M1
Fifteenth thread: archive.is/fkjgd
Sixteenth thread: archive.is/j9EjG
Seventeenth thread: archive.is/VVgFo
Eighteenth thread: archive.is/piyek
Bulbasaur dox threads:
archive.is/wFRQe
archive.is/HzvLT
Seventh Son dox threads:
archive.is/z89sL
archive.is/xKq08
archive.is/d4KC5
archive.is/HBpV6
archive.is/zPK2w
archive.is/A2nfJ
Victory thread
archive.is/0Zu6P

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/105570797445427118237/posts/bsinUec7YM6
4 4ch.net/trs/res/1462.html#1462
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking trs fags

Post a summary of your point. Clicking through all that shit.

>member of the alt-right gang

Fuck off back to your dead board, faggot.

plus.google.com/105570797445427118237/posts/bsinUec7YM6

>shilling for kikechan
>helping antifa

Again: Fuck off to your dead board

go back to your literal autistic paranoid website faggot

No one cares faggot. Stop fucking with people on your side. Don't punch right and don't punch immediately to your left either.

>everybody who does something bad to traitors must automatically be associated with Marxists
Yeah, just like how Kristallnacht was totally the same Jewish Bolshevists. Oy vey goyim, don't punch to the right, you need our compromise, muh PR!

like pottery. I'm sure that girl is willing to cede based Jews, huh? Great doublethink, 14/88 until your precious namefaggot e-celebs agree with the Jews.

A

Fuck off to your dead, paranoid-schitzo board, leaf.

CRIPPLECHAN

>everybody who questions my controlled opposition is paranoid schizo
>schizo
Nice way to differentiate yourself from TRSodomites... by using their lingo. Just go back to their forum if you want to suck them off as much as you are, jej.

(((member)))

Ironic coming from the Sup Forums infested with namefags. I can't speak to how they were in the past back when they were more lolbertarian but everyone at TRS hates kikes with a passion these days, nationalist or otherwise. You're the one unwittingly doing the Jew's work today.

No, but that board and everyone from there is still a paranoid Schizo. A broken clock is right twice a day, that doesn't make it not broken.

You have to go back to antifachan you retarded fucking sped.

So no arguments, huh? Oh yeah, they sure hate Jews.
Just stop shilling your brand, Mike. Go back to your own website and stay there, calling people schizos kind of blows your cover.
I mean, there are screenshots of your nonsense all over, you just have to stop being a faggot to see the light of day right in front of you.

>Everybody is controlled opposition!
>The biggest right wing radio show!
>Stormfront!
>NWF!
>Everyone I don't like is a kike shill! ZOMG!

Fuck off to your dead board, leaf. You know it was literally founded by a crippled jew, right?

And you sent their information, including their friends and pictures of their young children, to antifa.

Hmm. I wonder who the controlled opposition really is?

>everyone who doesn't think like me is controlled opposition

Fuck off antifa

Reminder that 8pol is a kike puppet and retards like the leaf ITT are one of its waterheaded users. They want to destroy anything right wing and celebrate the doxing and harassment of white families.

Go back to antifachan leaf, you belong there.

>schizo
The lexicon is attributed to TRSodomites, nobody else.

4 4ch.net/trs/res/1462.html#1462
Why don't you weight the evidence for yourself?

You can strawman, or you can see the proof.

Ironic because you're the traitor being Antifa and all

Oh so you're from Iron March? I guess that makes sense then, no wonder cripplechan Sup Forums has become so shit.

>tfw jewish
>tfw marched in rally that happened in town that's against the jews fucking up richard spencer
>tfw jew relatives refuse to speak to me
Feels good. I think one of my former classmates was there too but I didn't stop him long enough to see if it was him.

Fuck off with this shit you mongoloid, TRS is intrinsically Sup Forums.

You came to our board. Post your evidence here or go away. No one is going to read your shit for 6 hours.

>We should fuck with, doxx, and try to ruin the lives of guys on our own side of politics who try to maintain and grow this movement movement because they posed a link to their website on muh pure anonymous forum

this is some fucking kiked shit. kill yourself

the guys at TRS do it for free only relying on willing donations

You sit on your ass on other chan looking for the next nonexistant clue for pizza gate and somehow claim the moral highground because you do fuck all?

end your "life" tbhqh senpai

>most bizarre chase i have seen so far
Its happening!

All the proof I needed was in your discord, along with lurking 8/pol/ and /baphomet/

Pic related.

Along with the posts celebrating sending their children's pictures to their local antifa.

>reading an 18 part story about how an autistically humourless website that always hated and shilled against this place doxxed and attempted to destroy the lives of white men with families who aren't ideologically perfect but produce humourous and popular content that helps to redpill normies for the crime of people posting about it on a site that is relevant to it

Nah she'll be right mate

Oh yeah, that is obvious, but he isn't a Jew. He sure is a shabbas goy, though. Nobody disputes that, but to claim that gookmoot and his history at 2chn. isn't the same is hilarious.

Nope.
>implying 4/pol/ is better
>daily "dude civic nationalist dude diversity dude e-celeb direct links give them Jewtube views" is superior.
See: Try and make an argument, please.

No, you need to post proof linking the two together. Show that those who ddosd them were antifa, or else you are relying on the same argument that can be extended to "dude Kristallnacht was done by Jewish Bolsheviks no way anybody could ever cleanse their movement of extraneous filth! Unheard of, you need us diverse, tolerant folks!"

Iron march is left wing faggots compared to the war room and cripplechan mods are antifa. You're probably a kike too. Lampshade yourself.

>dude TRS is totally more extreme, they do not actively post on Sup Forums boards, don't be a schizo lol
>screenshots asking how to evade bans

Fuck off to your shit board antifa cucks

Who cares about the shit forum full of namefags? Of course they're faggots, but they aren't nearly as bad as you fucking kike puppet.

No proof, no argument. Kristallnacht was done by Bolsheviks, right? There is no way that a purge occurs within a party when they become subverted/stray from the core message.
I can do this all day, TRSodomites left plenty of loose ends.
>fucking asshole don't punch to the right you retard white men must stay with each other
>lol fucking retarded Swede cuck, German faggot, British caliphate, Canadian dogfucker, dumb whitey lmao haha oh also you're antifa you anti-white retard
How logically consistent! what a moron.

Dude who cares if TRS posts on your irrelevant board
This is literal paranoid autism

>Dude look at all this shit happening on my dead website

No one cares leaf. You're a kike puppet fuck off back to 400 post per hour land.

They are kikes. Pic related from their /baphomet/ board. Why attack antifa when they're allies and helping them take out TRS?

>That
>Proof of anything other than you guys being paranoid faggots
Sad!

>lol dude you're just paranoid haha
See: >fuck you asshole don't punch to the right you need us white men must stay strong and united
>lol canada sucks haha britain u islamic fucks haha frenchie frogs lel Swedish faggots haha
Start your argument when you decide to be logically consistent.

So still no proofs, huh? Go and ask them what they think of antifa and if they'll dox them. Also, first link them to it. This is just "dude Russians did it haha how do we know, well they are our enemies obviously it was them lol".

I wish TRS wouldn't you Sup Forums to plug their internet is srsbsnss shit

You're absolutely right and yet so is the OP

How can this be?

(((You))) should be able to figure it out

>Kristallnacht was done by the Bolsheviks
The fuck are you even on about?

Top kek. OP belongs in the oven, extra crispy.

>paranoid schizo lmao haha
>enemy of my enemy is automatically my friend haha this is proofs somehow

Want to be left alone? Simple, leave others alone. Not so hard, huh?

this desu

>All this shit I'm never going to read.

8pol breeds retards alright.

Why not take your own advice faggot?

Huh, maybe you should go back to rebbitchan then?

Dude crippled chan literally has a antifa mod and your whining about controlled opposition. Go home and kill yourself.

>Want to be left alone? Simple, leave others alone. Not so hard, huh?
then leave this board alone
stop shilling against TRS on Sup Forums, Chaim

They dox for their antifa masters and want to talk about others being kiked. The irony is they come here to shill their side whining about being shilled. Take your own advice and fuck off.

Face it, the reputation of antifachan is destroyed and they're now hated by the daily stormer, Sup Forums, ironmatch and trs.

TRS's largest podcast which gets 100k a week might end because of the doxing of SeventhSon (including antifachan threatening his kids) Bulby (whos in the army and will most likely be dishonerably discharged for this) and Ghoul.

Overall this has been a terrible blow to the far-right and probably wont end here.

There'll definitely be antifa/leftists who want to open up the conflict again and they could succeed considering how easy it is to get antifachan into a frenzy over "muh shills" and "muh purity".

Even /leftypol/ is celebrating this and laughing at you guys, yet you still don't realize it.

Guys, don't forget Joshua Goldberg. I'm 100% TRS is controlled opposition.

Post complaining about bad mods

Post complaining about being banned and asking how to get around it

Post saying that user was being incorrectly accused of VPNing

Post talking about how the self destruction of 8 Sup Forums is sad

How can you not see that this is literally nothing? I don't know how many people use TRS but they get 10's of thousands of people listening to their radio shows, its really does not mean anything if a few random people mention your site from time to time

>have antifa mods
>be aware of this fact
>don't do anything about it
>get gaslighted into doing antifa's bidding anyway
Cripplechan everybody

>stop shilling against TRS on Sup Forums, Chaim
But you newfags claiming that TRS is part of Sup Forums culture should neck yourselves with that faggot from cripplekike.
I get tired of any of you faggots who act like everyone here gives a fuck about your e-celebs or favorite youtubers.
Don't you little faggots know there is a age limit to post here.

The stench is never going to wash off them. 8pol made an ass of itself in front of everyone by celebrating the doxing of white nationalists and right wingers. They celebrated TRS getting doxed, they celebrated MillenialWoes getting doxed.

It will never fade away. They are now and forever will be antifachan. Kike puppet faggots.

Not an argument. Sad!

This is Sup Forums, not TRS. Can you read?

It's an analogy, you mong. You are saying that because antifa hates both Sup Forums and TRS, that they set up everybody in some elaborate plan that fooled them all both. Yeah, fooled that same hyper-paranoid Sup Forumsack audience who never listens to anybody because they're all Jewish. Also implying that furfag weebs can orchestrate such plans, kek.
So the minute there is a purge or rift in a party, it can be attributed to the enemy without any proof, just as Kristallnacht was a purge, but you are saying that it was antifa (Jewish Bolsheviks in the analogy) without evidence, and cannot possibly believe that the party itself wanted to do away with the cancer.
I should have prefaced this by saying that I don't support doxing or any of that weak shit, just that shilling your radio brand will ALWAYS get backlash because people don't like to be advertised to. It isn't about shekels, it's about the message.

TRS and 4/pol/ are separate, that is a namefag forum, this place is anonymous.

How many unique users do you think this place gets? The reason they started shilling this place is because they knew that it has a massive flow of new members=more shekels. That is the point of contention, stop shilling your shit brand that nobody wants to watch, it's sad and you're just hopping on the bandwagon for "le alt-right" memes money.

leftypol celebrating=/=all this is their doing, without proof. Just post your proof and be done with it. Lol, way to make the case that you aren't TRS by literally absolving all guilt from TRS, never even accepting self-responsibility for your own actions. It couldn't POSSIBLY have been us, we never do anything wrong, it was those autistic weeaboos who set up this elaborate scheme. Nah, us namefag e-celebs would NEVER shill our brand to a huge audience like Sup Forums. Just use Occam's razor and be done with it, you moron.

>leaf is shilling against something
>people will side with the leaf
oy vey

If this image triggers you then you need to go back

>implicit white identity
don't be a bigot, goyim, we need gays!

I don't often do this but I think I speak for the vast majority of this board who doesen't want 8gag goober gate rejects who shout about muh board purity and dox white families to tell us what Sup Forums culture is about. Daily shoah has been promoted here for over a year alone and no one minds it. Pretty much everyone believes you are nu male lefties and Goldsteins puppets at this point or don't give a fuck about your edrama. Wake up and smepl the fucking coffee

>I stabbed my neighbor and now the niggers hail me as a hero
>this doesn't make me a nigger though

Fuck off TRS nigger

go back to your shithole

>Read my blogpost

No one is interested sped. You post on a dead website full of teenage tryhards that got punked out to antifa. LMFAO

This isn't cripple kike chan, can you read?

Kristallnacht was a purge of COMMIE JEWS. Not right wing goyim who weren't quite as right wing as Hitler. Fucking antifa puppet.

I see 8gag linked to us

Why do we hate 8/pol/, again? They seem fairly similar to us, only with HIGHER ENERGY

this also isn't TRS

keep that in mind

spencerfags need to go home, e-celebs have no home hear- we're not going to donate to the """"movement""""

They dox white nationalists and out autismo us

>Daily shoah has been promoted here for over a year alone and no one minds it.
Because most of us (Sup Forums) pays no attention to the faggot shit.
I don't give a fuck if you get 30 or 100 faggots posting in your retarded ass e-celeb threads that is not most of Sup Forums you fucking neckbeard faggot.

>Pretty much everyone believes you are nu male lefties and Goldsteins puppets at this point or don't give a fuck about your edrama. Wake up and smepl the fucking coffee

I couldn't even read half of this you illiterate fuckwad go be special snowflake on cripplekike where you belong.

>a massive flow of new members=more shekels.
Their forum is closed, the only way to become a member is to know someone or wait for the rare times they open it.

>stop shilling your shit brand
>you're just hopping on the bandwagon
>way to make the case that you aren't TRS
>self-responsibility for your own actions.
>Nah, us namefag e-celebs

Here we go with the paranoia and wild accusations again.
>literally everyone is a trs shill but me

How about you stop shilling cripplechan and fuck off back to it?

Try not to dox any more white nationalists on your way out.

Once again take your own advice and fuck off back to 8gag. Quit shilling this board with your faggotry

You're the same as the leaf faggot. You're easy to see through. Just because this homosexual shit worked in the land of retards that is 8pol doesn't mean it will work here. Go back to your dead board.

Most white nationalists are fucking autists who give us a bad name like Spencer. The only prominent one I even like is Enoch.

>they give us a bad name!
lmao what fucking name did we ever have in (((their))) eyes that was ever not bad?

It literally doesn't, you don't change your racial makeup because of a criminal activity. What a shit analogy.

so no arguments?

>Otto Strasser was Jewish

Yeah, now.
How am I shilling 8/pol/? I am linking to the TRSodomite exposure thread, go above and see for yourself. 8/pol/ has shit mods, it has also been subverted, of course. That isn't up for debate, there is proof. That imkapfy and moonman mod squad are just absolute shabbas goys, no doubt. Just stop shilling your brand on anonymous places like Sup Forums, that's it.

>everyone who doesn't want me shilling my useful idiot here is from cripplechan hurr durr

nah m8 fuck off

Im just sick of you guys shoving this faggot down everyones throat

>8pol retards can't blend in

Kill yourselves

>Implying you are not from 8gag
>Implying you didn't follow a link to this thread
No one is buying it.

>OY VEY THESE GOYS ARE GAINING GROUND HOW CAN WE MAKE THE OTHER GOYS HATE THEM?
>I KNOW SAY THEY'RE GAY!
Literally no proofs, the closet you get to gay shit is them making jokes about gay shit.
Also yes leaf, if niggers love you, you are a nigger.

>everyone who disagrees with me is from cripplechan reeeeeee

this is really transparent shilling

the fact that im not pushing anything while you are freaking out about someone calling out the fact you've been pushing spencer hard here really says it all

you aren't fooling anyone

>this is what happens when you don't filter and ignore b8
internet drama ensues, also I don't agree with 8ch selling out info to antifa, antifa terrorists need to persecuted and executed

Can 8leddit please fuck off to their containment board?

All I ever seen of this shit comes from the cripple faggots who come and post it here.
I hate all those faggots I don't give a single shit about TRS or Richard Spencer and the few faggots who post here about them let them have their fucking threads they die fast anyways.
I even don't give a fuck about these guys Colin Robertson, Cooper Ward, and Jesse Bjorn whoever they may be.

Well you ranting about TRS really gives you away 8cuck

You are Jewish and a homosexual. 8gag is antifa. Prove me wrong.

>I get tired of any of you faggots who act like everyone here gives a fuck about your e-celebs or favorite youtubers.
Death to people who counter signal Pro White Voices. Die shill.

Just go to the link here: 4 4ch.net/trs/res/1462.html#1462
for all the evidence you need. lurkers, ignore the TRSodomites, they really REALLY need shekels and Mike is making them work overtime to shill their retarded brand.

At what cost? By subverting the message and becoming (((alt-right)))? I'm sure Milo sure is right, oy vey don't punch him we need gays!

Also, racial makeup is not determined by criminal activity. If an Asian steals something, he does not become black. That is a weak analogy, try again.

You're terrible at this. Not surprising given you browse 8pol.

>Implying it is not painfully obvious where you are from

>jew
>member of the alt-right
It's strictly no jews allowed, shit I'm not even sure if general non-whites are allowed. He must be some alt-lite faggot that thinks he's alt-right.