Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/germany-forcing-unemployed-women-into-legalized-prostitution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Resources to do this aren't infinite so this ideas is mathematically unsustainable.

The only thing infinite is your stupidity.

This is retarded and unsustainable.

Then do it with your tax dollars and stop doing it with mine

then fucking donate to a charity you fucking faggot

WWJD?

Person must be rich to have thousands of bums dependent on them.

As if anyone who says shit like this is a net contributor to society.

I live in Vancouver. Junkies are ODing deliberately for fun because they know our tax dollars will save them. Meanwhile normal people can't get an ambulance because the emergency services are all tied up caring for the degenerates.

I read the headlines about their deaths with glee. If there was a machine that took quarters and made homelessfags die every time you put one in, I'd be turning over my couch cushions looking for more change.

This is why private charity is a better idea.

Those who do need the help, get it......those who are moochers are told to take a hike when they keep...well....mooching.

10/10

/thread.

>I live in Vancouver. Junkies are ODing deliberately for fun because they know our tax dollars will save them.

I find this so disgusting, because I can see the perversion of the good natured deed it once was. The people who came up with it were kind hearted, and then the rule was corrupted by wicked people.

Really slides my threads

>299 replies

Mate....that threads going nowhere but the bump limit.

Taxation is theft. Your lack of understanding the benefits of capitalism dooms Billions to suffering!

Then scroll down to the new thread link.

And in this way you'll create thousands more poverty stricken families that you ultimately will not be able to support. Good job on killing everyone

>Resources aren't infinite so even though we have more than enough to provide everyone with the basics I'm going to be a big whiny baby and give up because I really only care about myself

ftfy

Like your dumb fat nigger ass works. Fuck off low test faggot.

then donate to charity

if someone wants my help they can come and fucking ask for it in person.

Makes me think, how stupid liberals are.

Real easy opinion to have when you're not paying for it.

fuck off back to imgur

Then you donate 40k every year to the welfare system. You can afford it right?

>Resources aren't infinite

The only part you had to say.

>so even though we have more than enough to provide everyone with the basics I'm going to be a big whiny baby and give up because I really only care about myself

You don't do a single thing to help others, you expect the state to do it. This isn't you being charitable. Instead you fall for emotional blackmail and think you're better for being a dupe.

Stay inferior.

They can't afford it man, they have six kids to feed and they only get so much allowance for food stamps. Rich white people should pay for it. They stole everything they have from the brown man.

Also
>the basics

See how you fall for vague language, what's "the basics". Food? A 1 bedroom apartment?

South Africa has "Free housing" and so they're constantly at a shortage because amazingly, its' easier to pinch out a new human than to build an apartment for them.

What about healthcare? Then a job?

You think because these things are nice and somebody is against this, therefore they're against nice things.

Your views are the greatest argument against democracy because people then start voting for free shit and are angry and confused when they find out it's not infinite.

Then the logical conclusion is their children should be entered into indentured servitude.

Great, give me all of your money

thanks, puffin!

>(((let that sink in)))

This is why in end you must make women pay for their selfish choice to have a kid.
Capitalism takes care of thsi quickly, by starving the shit outa women until they learn engineering or biz or make man happy.
USA needs tons of capitalism.

my dad is vietnamese. One day give money to panhandler. Dad asks what the fuck I think I'm doing. Dad is catholic so tell him helping the needy. Dad proceeds to tell me that the panhandler is at zero and my sister who went to a fairly prestigious university in the US is -$50,000 because of student loan. Dad tells asks me if beggar is going to help me when I'm having trouble paying bills. Nope. Then asks if sister would, which she would. Dad also says that there are people with no arms who have jobs and cites news segment about some guy we had seen together. After that I never gave money away again unless it was to family.

You mean your dumb fat cracker meth smoking ass up right? Poor whites would vote for a democrat faster than minorities would if welfare was cut completely you fucking retarded waste of fucking air.

And when those thousand lazy bums that would have otherwise had to get jobs and build stable lives, are instead on the dole, committing crimes, dealing drugs, being violent, and driving businesses away, causing MORE poverty, what then?

Let communities and charities handle that shit, not easily corrupted welfare state

Then donate generously to charity orgs?

Cut welfare and there won't be a republican left in office.

shut up dunce

nah
be 100% in office
americans despise charity
unmanly

Nobody cares about what you are willing to give, only what you are wanting to take and finance with the money of other people.

>I would rather a thousand men fuck my wife while I'm at work then let her be horny and alone for more than one minute.

you are moral when you dont tell others what to do
taxation is theft

Yeah? Then cut the factors out of your life which pacify you and keep you content. Im sure youll change your mind then. Im sure youll have a much harder time with it than these ""stormfags"" you demise so much.

You cannot be serious or have love while also having pacifism, than is a basic fact that used to be common sense.

lol
I would rather require women to give a handjob for each $5 of welfare they get.
hide from them is a free market corporation

I work in the German gibs office. If he sat next to me for a day he wouldn't think like that. I have literally one girl whos a nice orphan and fucked by circumstances, everyone else is a lazy immigrant

>germany

How true is this image.

circumstances being his dad killed her mom for not putting out and then cosp killed him

I wish they had a secret life of walter mitty but with women.
Its always man who has delusion.
I also love when they show that women mastrubate a lot cuz can't get enuf dick like in its always sunny from philadelphia.

A major problem with that.. The problem becomes exponential, you have 1k people mooching off the government, not a big deal.. But wait, the leeches raise MULTIPLE children that do the exact same thing! They breed 2-3 faster then productive people of society.

So now that 1k people on welfare turns into 2k within 1 GENERATION!

Now lets expand this further... Open borders, amnesty!

Right.. These people will surely be productive citizens, things will surley be different then how it is in europe.

Why are the left so retarded? Why are we forcing all white countries to fuck themselves within 1-3 years apart? This is undoable. Once people come, they generally aren't leaving. Germany/france/etc are messed up for good.

How's the H1B visa treating you?

This is what they do in Germany no joke.

lifesitenews.com/news/germany-forcing-unemployed-women-into-legalized-prostitution

Not even a century and they've reverted to the disgusting freakery of the Wiemar days.

>2005
This is pre-refugee, now the women do it for free

How about a couple million lazy bums?

Jesus cured a blind man at Bethsaida he spit in his face and told him to shut the fuck up and not go telling the village he was there because he had shit to do and didn't want to be overwhelmed by peasants demanding their own handouts.

Jesus also went after some kikes with a fucking whip. Jesus was a charitable and kind man, but even he had fucking limits.

It's amusing when sodomizing liberal faggot fedora atheists like to preach the gospel to try to guilt Republicans into giving them more free shit.

Go fucking beg a Muslim to help you. You love their asses.

Cool then go donate to a charity. Don't take my money to pay your worthless niggers via taxes.

capitalism can fix all
just end goverment paying people
enforce property
allow free trade
disallow restrictions on production and trade
reduce money to lawyer judge n courts etc 99%

I never needed one.
I am natural born American.
You nigger.

Inflation is theft but you aren't calling on the government to reclaim the power and obligation to create currency.

Just because a surplus exists doesn't make you entitled to it, no matter your need.

So you have a white savior complex. Good to know.

Your mastery of the English language is frighteningly underwhelming

It's a haiku.

I used to think like this when i was 15. Then I realized it's millions of parasitic bums and the starving family doesn't exist.

t. stefan molyneux

>lifesitenews.com/news/germany-forcing-unemployed-women-into-legalized-prostitution
You have no idea how much I love the English language or how well I use it.
Your income sounds low from your desperate attempts to claim any kind of mental superiority.
What about my beliffs scares you?

NatSoc is a form of Fascism so this image is just retarded

Ez on those edges man

A German germanstic professor was just on my local radio station to tell us how he word "Volk" is racist and exclusive and how refugees and immigrants have the same rights as me. I can't wait for civil war when the money runs out and people wake up

Hey guys I'm ready to force everyone around me to a lower standard of living just so ONE guy can feel a bit more comfortable while providing nothing to society

You cant even comprehend how progressive and tolerant I am right now

Give a man a fish, ect

No it really doesn't. Charity and organised religion are far more effective at tackling a handful of hungry families than the government is at maintaining a society whilst allowing a non-working underclass to exist.

>people that are good give away everything they have to others
>In the end the only people with things will be bad people
Really makes you go hmmmmm

>dude id rather be poor than seeing white-hating terrorists being poor xDDD
Fuck liberals and their feewings logic.

Aka:

>I would rather provide for one single poverty stricken family and X lazy bums because I don't like politicians who say mean things

>Than provide for that same single family AND X more single poverty stricken families instead of the lazy bums who are now forced to contribute and help provide for those less fortunate

This is why (((reddit))) and, even worse, (((Imgjew))) can't into politics

There are shelters, food pantries, and other resources.
If you choose not to have ties to your community, then I cannot pity you.

Those who cannot afford food should be extremely restricted in what they are given. Especially in urban/high population density areas where it would be cost effective to have distribution points.
There needs to be a certain amount of shame involved so you will seek to improve your situation.

The overwhelming majority of people I know on tax payer supported assistance have no intention of changing their lives for the better and getting off assistance.

And I personally have met dozens of people committing various forms of fraud.

I literally know someone who buys steak and lobster as soon as she gets it and her kids eat mac and cheese or eat at friends houses.
Unsurprisingly, her 4 kids are black, and she's fat and greasy.

This idea is based on the notion that you can't have one without the other, which is false.

Good for you man, I wouldn't.

Does anyone have that picture of those chinks eating babies, that picture really makes me go hmmmm