Ummm..???

give me 1 (one) good reason not to collect rainwater
give me 1 (one) good reason life saving medical equipment is so expensive

protip: you cant.

bernie could have fixed all of this

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/029286_rainwater_collection_water.html
rainbarrelusa.com/shop/
stopforeignownershipinaustralia.com.au/2016/05/31/farmers-billed-for-water-stored-in-own-dams/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2015/03/24/it-is-actually-illegal-in-colorado-to-collect-the-rain-that-falls-on-your-home/?utm_term=.07a62d4aab2a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where the fuck is collecting rainwater illegal?

>give me 1 (one) good reason not to collect rainwater
Running water

>give me 1 (one) good reason life saving medical equipment is so expensive
Keep companies competing

Collecting rain water is illegal?

burgeristan

they have to buy their water from goldberg water combapn TM

California. In such a dry state, it's very important to let that water naturally make its way back into reservoirs, rather than sitting in a tank in your yard.

>collecting rainwater is illegal in the US

I'm sure it was some bullshit law in a small town that was thrown out or rain barrels wouldn't be available at Home Depot and Walmart.

>bernie could have fixed all of this
opinion discarded
>saged and hidden

not an argument retard

>creating stagnant water for mosquitoes to overbreed in
>letting any retard put up metal blades for meme power
>business doing business

whats the fucking problem OP?

Cuckstralia. A farmer in North Queensland built his own dam to collect water for his farm, and the government is using that water to supply a nearby town too. He's being charged to use the water from the dam he built and that they are using, he is not profiting from it at all. It's their bargain for not sending him to prison for collecting water.

Nowhere.

Here my council loves it when someone installs a new tank. Some areas offer subsidies; they can be somewhat pricey.

In western NSW tanks are big business, tv ads the works.

Only articles I find reporting on any such law are conspiracy sites.

How would they even know your're collection water anyways?

naturalnews.com/029286_rainwater_collection_water.html

There's those laws un the state of Washington. That state must be the dryest place in the USA right?

>rainwater is illegal in the US

Fucking lol you burgers are such fucking retards

I don't think you understand how states work user

Laws aren't the same throughout the country

The Epi-pen was affordable until the CEO of the company that held the patent got congress to require one in every school in the country.
Then the price went to $400.
BTW... That CEO's dad is a senator.

California.
The most unhappy place in the USA.

Going to need a source on this, because sounds like complete bullshit considering having a water tank and collecting your own free water in Australia is mandatory.

The insulin itself is pretty cheap. You can buy a bottle of insulin and some needles and administer the shot for ~$10-20 per dose.

The expensive thing is the insulin injector that requires practically no training, you just jab yourself with it. The cost of the system is due to the injector design, not the insulin itself.

a water tank is fine
this guy diverted a dams worth of water from an inhabited town

Fuck California. I love America except California...And Jew York.

rainbarrelusa.com/shop/

Literally 2 seconds on Google. Ships to all 50 states.

S A G E

the autoinjector patent was invented by a military doctor and WAS owned by the government untill the sold it to said senators daughters company. She got a 9million dollar bonus the same year the price went to 400/per

The government thinks they own the rainwater. Aus government are the biggest fucking wankers in the Southern Hemisphere

stopforeignownershipinaustralia.com.au/2016/05/31/farmers-billed-for-water-stored-in-own-dams/

this is how the US government and the families involved in it function, across the board

In Oregon water is public domain.

Some guy in the eastern part of the state that is all desert was diverting runoff to a few huge man-made reservoirs holding millions of gallons of water on his property.

The county made him drain the water because it was just sitting there all season and other people needed it.

Conspiracy sites freaked out because ooga booga they're gonna ban water collection. When really you can use and hold as much water as you just can't be unreasonable about it.

And you're the biggest pussies for not doing anything about it.

>California. In such a dry state, it's very important to let that water naturally evaporate from the ground so that you can pay some water company that has lobbied to make it illigal to collect rainwater lots of money to have your basic human needs met, rather than sitting in a tank in your yard.
ftfy

In some US states, rainwater counts under Mineral Rights and the property owner usually doesn't have rights to the minerals there. This is especially true in the western US. Collecting rainwater is stealing from the rightful owners, usually the local municipal utility.

It's expensive because it can be and because of political positioning as explained.

This explains it pretty well.

>tfw type 1 and get surplus needles for free and insulin from walmart for less than $50 a month
Did I mention, this is all non-Rx?

This too.

The water you drink is full of xenoestrogens. Instead of building a resistance to it, your body has started to rely on the xenoestrogens for standard hormone functions. This means that your organs, and therefore your health, are entirely reliant on these chemicals in order to survive. Unfortunately, the side effect is that you become a cuck instead of a man.

Sweden has a similar problem.

>burgers bragging about getting a good deal on their beetus treatment
kek

thats fucking ridiculous

there should at least be a substantial maximum

>being reliant on the government to care for you

Government facilitates and allows all these things.

Bernie: "Let's raise taxes and concentrate more power in the federal government, then collusion, monopolies, and lobbying will magically decrease!"

I can't tell if you're being facetious or if you're just retarded.

U-200 is an unconventional dosage form so the scarce supply of our raises the cost.
Not to mention there is no need for any diabetic type 1 or 2 to be taking the cheaper slower acting insulins.
Novolin and humulin and insulin isophane are 1/10 the cost and have the same effect.
The ultra short acting insulin craze that has swept the endocrine community BAFFLES me.
Also the supplier provides cost reduction costs that anyone with private insurance can use.

Lets name some names:
"The growing congressional scrutiny of pharmaceutical giant Mylan over the high cost of EpiPens could prove awkward for Sen. Joe Manchin."

"The West Virginia Democrat’s daughter, Heather Bresch, is chief executive of the company, which appears to have hiked the price of the epinephrine auto-injector by 400 percent since 2007. The device, which is used to treat severe allergic reactions, now costs more than $600 per dose."

As a civil engineer I can at least understand why rain water collection might be illegal. If everyone collected water, it would stop water from entering the water cycle. Water not entering the water cycle would lower water access down the system, and in dryer places in the western US, all the water entering the system is important. One person collecting water won't fuck anything up, but everyone doing it would.

Building your own windmill, I have no idea. Maybe its something about putting up something large and ugly that ruins the land below it by pushing hot air onto the ground.

The reason life saving magical equipment is expensive is because your friendly government only allows one brand, without any competition, they can raise the price as high as they want. Thank the government.

You could get sick (but it's not a law anyway.)
Poor people deserve to die.

Thanx for playing sweetie

>The ultra short acting insulin craze that has swept the endocrine community BAFFLES me.

Non-diabetics using insulin to get that rush.

You know, the "holy fuck I feel awesome at a bgl of 75 and then OH SHIT GIVE ME FOOD AND LOTS OF IT" rush.

I am not the one with a faulty body that doesn't produce insulin. You will always be dependent on the grid.

Unless you get some pigs.

Sigh, if your HA finds you collecting rainwater and supplimenting it for your normal supply. 2 things will happen. The water company will sue you or ask you to stop, or the HA will claim you are doing something unhealthy (since it is not being regulated by a federal administration deeming it fit for human use) and sue you or force you to stop via order of court. They will literally ban you from buckets or mods to your house to accommodate your dependency from a bill. Here in FL the meter maid will report you to the utility company if you are trying to generate your own power (i had to remove 32 solar panels wired in parallel or pay back an assumption of what i had saved) it was a fuckin bitch.
In some states you can SELL your power back to the company

>meme power

>Collecting rain water is illegal
The price of Freedom™
No shit building a wind turbine is illegal. A lot of things can go wrong if you fuck it up.
Also, now that I think of it this user is right.
Here you would get arrested if you started collecting water during a dengue outbreak.

>Unless you get some pigs.
Got that covered Holmes.
Not only are they good for mining insulin, you can also toss dead bodies to them for disposal.

It would have to be literally fucking everyone. So with that in mind, does it still make sense to have something like that in place? (or rather being enforced without law)

>this again
>>>/reddit/

i call my gf a burger cause shes an american. Its fuckin funny as fuck. Being called a burger by someone from a different country is TEN times more hilarious. Thanks user.
Two terms im proud america has coined on the internet is burger and americlap

How are those 2 things related to insulin prices?

Also, free market nigger. If you don't like the price, make your own insulin and sell it at whatever price you think is reasonable.

The Bern wold have done what the jew told him to do

Greedy corporations are the real enemy. The politicians are just their stooges. It's all about money and power.

Collecting rain-water is illegal in some parts of the Jewnited States of America because rain-water is unfluoridated water.

>collecting rain water
Kek

You're not allowed to have fluoride-less water, goy

>Where the fuck is collecting rainwater illegal?

It isn't, within reason. Like every word spoken by a kike, a deliberate lie-though-omission must be involved somewhere.

There have been a few very select cases where farmers have created reservoirs large enough to divert entire fucking rivers where the state decided to come down on them. A rain barrel in your backyard has never been a problem anywhere.

I've no idea what windmill they're referencing since liberals refuse to use sources to back any of their propaganda (it risks a curious goy actually debunking their lie on accident) but I'd guarantee it involves some fuckstain trying to set up a 120' tower in the middle of a residential neighborhood without even bothering to call the zoning department first.

That enters a more questionable territory venturing into libertarian arguments, because putting up a fence without getting a permit will usually get shut down inside a city, too. Of course, liberals control the cities, and write the laws to control people, so they banned it themselves. Rural "Red State" areas you can generally do whatever the hell you want. So they can go fuck themselves till their colon ruptures.

The markup on the drugs are another kike lie-through-omission again too. Any cost increase gets billed directly to the insurance company and only the insurance company. Anyone who couldn't afford the drug got it for free. Same with the fagsaving AIDS drug the libs were crying about.

Every word out of a Jew's mouth is a lie. They are incapable of telling the truth.

Collecting your own rain water and building your own electricity turbine is illegal in America lmao?

Have both of those things set up back home.

it was the liberals that did that shit. a dem senator's daughter raised the price and her mother shilled them out to the schools.

Obama with ACA created the fucking situation where every pharma started over pricing because they knew the government and insurance companies would pick up the fucking tab. well policy holders in the insurance companies case because they aren't going to pay.

Obama's regulations created massive oligolopies throughout industry, so competition was limited.

competition keeps prices down and without it they can do whatever the fuck they want.

liberals aren't the answer to problems they created

Pretty sure that's a myth (maybe not in Cal/other cucked states though). You can only collect up to a certain amount here, like 2 barrels or something.

SOMEONE SPLAIN DIS SHIT RIGHT HURR!!!

it has to do with safety

Safety accident is when you drink water and you get sick, ie an accident.

security is when someone causes intended harm.

With collecting rainwater and making your own turbine you are exposing yourself to a safety threat. And taxpayers and insurance companies have to pay for you when you get sick. They dont want that and thus make it illegal.

Also, if i recall correctly you can cillect rainwater, you are just not allowed to drink it,

>A rain barrel in your backyard has never been a problem anywhere.

To add to this, in most or all of the US, collecting water off of structures is legal. It's harnessing ground runoff that lands you in court.

>I've no idea what windmill they're referencing

I think this might be re: Florida but that's the utilities trying to keep everyone attached to the electrical grid. Some utilities are scared and stupid over net-metering for reasons.

Only one reason for this and it's the same reason everything involving a hospital is expensive:

The jews want your money.

Pharmaceutical Jews, bio tech Jews, scientific research Jews, copyright Jews, jew lawyers, jew doctors, Jews who manufacture the doctors' equipment, and all of their employees.

It's a bloated industry that answers to no one, makes their own outrageous prices and keeps any competition out of the market by corrupting the public officials who are supposed to keep these things in check.

Bernie addressed this frequently and was willing to take on (((these))) industries and (((others))).

It's too bad he sold his soul to Hillary.

Have relatives in california no less who live in a decent sized towns where everyone outside of the town center has a well.

But if you have a Jewish water Lord, and he gives money to your "representation", there may be laws ensuring you give money to (((him))).

Lmfao.

No shit gun laws are so strict. A lot of things can go wrong if you fuck it up.

was going to post this.

this article says it all. i think it's only illegal in colorado now, the law is being loosened and it wasn't enforced in the first place.
washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2015/03/24/it-is-actually-illegal-in-colorado-to-collect-the-rain-that-falls-on-your-home/?utm_term=.07a62d4aab2a

amazing how an image with a little text can have you think certain things despite being effectively false.

>rich jew state
>on the ocean
>desalination plants already there

but nooo they don't run them anymore because muh marine life..

There isn't one. Collect it. Fuck the concept of paying for supplies to sustain life. Just be sure you have good purification system.
Again, there isn't one. It's fucking retarded.

>bernie could have fixed all of this
I'm skeptical about this part, but we'll never know. Blame the DNC for that one. I wanted a Bernie v. Trump election but the DNC had to have their puppet.

banning shit like rainwater collection or having a private garden is pure (((globalist))) shit, but I don't think anyone wants to have to listen to thier neighbors turbine whomp whomp whomping all night desu

The same state that while in the middle of a drought, will dump trillions of gallons of fresh water into the ocean.

FAT PEOPLE BTFO

you do realize the government is to blame for the epipen fiasco in the first place right?

the FDA would not approve any competitors

even though neither epinephrine nor injectors are patented..

Bernie's a zio puppet, establishment neocon like the rest. A superb actor like the rest, his existence has only ever been to help mainline democrats.

What is with all the strayan anons who somehow think bernie was anything more than a shit kicker?
Bernie is the ultimate in being that person in politics who has a shitton of criticism, but offers no real solutions. On top of that, the DNC fucked him over on the nomination because "it was her turn" and then when they knew he had become aware of this, they told him to shut the fuck up and handed him bribe money. Right after Hilary got the nomination Bernie was seen driving around a brand new Audi. Then, he bought a new VACATION home.
This isn't even taking account that during rallies, Bernie always acquiesced to BLM nigresses and white guilt faggots. Bowing out against adults with the mentality of children....and you honestly think this old burned out Jew who lived off of welfare most of his life was going to have the chutzpah to stand up to the fucking lobbyists who have a stranglehold on the government and "national interests?"

How the fuck are you this naive, unsuspecting, and still able to live in Australia? You must be a cityfag.

Now i wanna form a group in California that goes out on rainy nights with storage bins and collects as much rainwater as possible then stores it.

bad states

Why not to collect rainwater:
The government wants more control.

Why medical equipment is so expensive:
The government exercises the control and creates artificial monopolies and puts up other barriers to increase price.

>Bernie's a zio puppet, establishment neocon like the rest.
No doubt, but I still believe that would have been a much more calm and collected election. Emotions might not be so high right now if it came down to Bernie v. Trump and Trump one. Idk for sure obviously, I just feel that the election would have been more productive.

>Collecting rainwater is stealing from the rightful owners, usually the local municipal utility.

Christ, how cucked are you burgers? Your govt owns the fucking rain and will fine you

California

Nevada has a similar law so long as you aren't using the gutter like in OP pic to collect rain water then it is illegal

Setting up your own wind turbine is not illegal.

>meme power

Police checks which drains water from the downspout? What's the problem put the barrel on the rain and clean when rain ended?

Governments suck
Stop being a statist

That reaction pic almost looks genuine lol

It's shameful.

>In USA government owns the rain

It's so fucking funny, but also sad because true

And Jew Jersey, and Chicongo, and Austin, and Seattle, and Portland, and Boulder

Someone didnt watch the movement the other day in Washington for diabetus. Republicans and democrats both agreed on it. You're going to be the next disabled person.

Lmao its legal in the united States but your water companies and the power company own the air and the water how the fuck is that even allowed

No its not i collect water and live in the mountains its legal everywhere in California

>not copyrighting air™ and water™ in the free market™

It's illegal in most suburbs across the country. The laws are usually at the city level.