Why are the mods deleting Bogdanoff threads?

What do they have to hide?

The Bogdanoff brothers are political figures and therefore relevant for discussion.

Who is paying the mods to cover up the truth?

>Inb4 lifetime Sup Forums ban for searching for answers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

Because Its dumb AS fuck, anyone dumb enough to look like that is guaranteed NOT to be important

wtf I love the mods now

They know that their knowledge will be the end of modern civilization. And they the mods are jews.

OP it looks like (((they))) are already here

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled...

The mods would rather stare at BBC white noise can't compete and is X white or redpill on me on X(1 post by this id) threads.
They're literally faggots. Anything actually interesting or funny is taken down. This place is a joke, worse than Reddit because half the users are convinced that it's actually pro freedom of speech.
Mods, go fucking kill yourselves you dumb faggots.

Would some kind lad please give me a quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs?

The BIDF deserve their own type of bracket.

I propose something like "".

Are you joking? These guys are fraudsters known mistet for scamming academia with bullshit papers

This.
Apparently they're pretty big deals or so I've heard,

>Bogdanoff brothers are political figures and therefore relevant for discussion.
No they aren't fuckface.

>Is X redpilled
>X isn't white
>Mad white boi
>Same copy pasta everyday

Yeah. OK kid.fuck off cunt

Are YOU joking? Here's a very brief and heavily redacted summary of the Bogpill.

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

tfw bogdanoffs are mind controling the mods

How exactly did they scam? They were cleared of any wrong doing, just a bunch of butthurt losers complaining

bidf detected

post the updated one stop misinforming everyone

The call that saved western civilization...

How about a source for all of that?

Let's start with the owning of nanobot companies

>200+ IQ
>Alien genetics
>Worth more than Rothschilds and Soros combined

Bogdanoff brothers are red pills in human form. And the best thing about them is that they're on our side.

It's an annoying fucking meme that feels forced, much like baneposting (without bane but that dumbass CIA agent nobody cared about).

Genuine memes tend to be hilarious and spark the imagination. This shit just disgusts me and is annoying and dumb.

Because all these threads are just us being weirded out by two gay brothers and their botched botox.

A more important question is what were the contents of the phone call that saved Europe

Hello, Mr. Soros. I am terminating Project Hillary immediately. You have failed me for the last time, I will ensure you do not go unpunished.

It's all right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

Likewise

Meanwhile

BBC threads hit 200 replies daily.

I'd rather see 100 bog threads than is X redpilled, X isn't white, and u mad white boi cancer posts that stay up for hours.

First of all that phonecall was not directed to anyone on earth so a mortal like you couldn't even understand it.

This is one of the worst forced memes.

It's up there with "shart in mart".

They look like what happens when someone was fucking around with the sliders in character create. Did their mother fuck Joker the clown?

the brains of Homo Sapiens are not capable of comprehending even the slightest details of the Bogdanoff twins

I think the sudden rise of this shitty oats meme is worse

SHART

None of which has anything to do with Sup Forums.

Also wondering this. What's the big deal?

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

They're ayy lomas

is /pol just a bogfanoff front? are we just bogdanoff pawns to be disposed?

Neat.

Because it's a shit meme.

thats what they want you to believe. Your hate is the first symptom of the bogdanoff pill

Its australian shitposting. They are literal fucking nobodies. Moda delete this shit because australians spam them

It's shitty coppy pasta with nothing interesting ever posted. Flat earthers are funnier than this shit.

I always thought these threads were another slide tactic.

give me the low down, OP

Shut the fuck up

The FBI stuff is a slide against the Bogdanoffs.

I do mathematical physics, I looked at their paper. Many particular parts are correct, but none of those parts are original. The parts that are correct could easily have been copy pasted from various other sources, all the "original work" is obvious nonsense.

(You)

LE SSSHHHAAARRRTTT

look how shitty that bomb looks

gay little fins that spring open

gay

There's an agenda behind most memes on here, most being pushed by occultic or political groups. Kek (occult demon praising) and shart in mart (basic bitch anti-Americanism) are good examples of that. I advise you to be wary of all this shit and look for double meanings in all memes. The occultic ones are harder to figure out.

Don't know what this Bogpill shit is yet though. Probably more occult shit.

tell me they don't look like Moonman. bogandaffs will save the white race.

Explain the motivations behind the oats meme

That's a newer meme and I just noticed it today. I don't know what that's about yet.

BIDF BIDF BIDF

Communism.

Wait are you talking about the squats and oats meme?

I always felt that way too. Sometimes these memes pop up over night and are heavily pushed. During the election there were those threads with song lyrics in the OP with a picture of the Trump losing. They seemed to come out of nowhere and suddenly were a staple in the catalog.

OH FUCK
I'm convinced now.

What is this meme?

A lot may seem random at first but usually they aren't. Yesterday I saw a thread with all these 1 post by this ID fags trying to push/meme bumblebees. Bees and beehives are associated with the Masons for those who don't know. They are the guys behind Nyan Cat too, if you're an oldfag you'll know what I'm talking about.

This is a shitty fucking forced meme. Get the fuck out.

The reason bogdanoffs are so smart is because they have the anti fluoride solution. It has the opposite effect of fluoride, so they become smarter and more enlightened than everyone else

Probably because these threads are fucking retarded. I hate looking at these deformed plastic freaks.

What's about these cringe beasts? what have they done?

Take the Bogpill before it is too late.

they had deep ties with IBM in the early 90's

that's actually pretty scary. tell me more.

here's a quick rundown of what we are dealing with...ignore the BIDF

>Rothschilds bow down to them
>in contact with aliens
>rumored psychic abilities
>controls France with an iron fist
>royal blood line
>the first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>200+ IQs

Could you explain the Nyan Cat thing?

Nyan-cat is still very much newfag territory. Just saying by the so called charts I'm still a newfag and I've been here since 2007

i get triggered by their faces pls stop posting them

FORCED MEME

DO NOT POST IN BOGDANOFF THREADS

IGNORE BOGDANOFF POSTS

FUCK OFF (((ALEX JONES BREITBART AND ALT-RIGHT SHILLS)))

FIGHT THE SLIDE

SAGED

this is the gayest forced meme since HERE COME DAT BOI and UNCLE JOE BIDEN!

Well, this is a lot of bullshit you got there.

they personally purchased every single casual polo duterte has ever warn in exchange for his drug war

You can re-direct all you want but you won't be larping as they reach their goals.

they unironicially have deep connections

This is some new level of conspiracy shit.
>Half Russian niggers are now masters of the universe but we only have these psuedo truth barely backed up by any clear evidence.
Not even Rothschilds are collective in their politics.
While lady lynne de Rothschild was hellbent on getting Hillary elected, Nathaniel Rothschild, the only actually young and relevant Rothschild was for trump because the guy genuinely loves Ivanka.
And Nathaniel is a low key shitposter.

Here come dat boi is occult stuff. Google "Yahweh coin" images.