PREDICTIONS ON NEXT HAPPENING?

PREDICTIONS ON NEXT HAPPENING?

I predict a terrorist attack in California on the 2nd of February.

SCREENSHOT THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/112_(emergency_telephone_number)
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hoping something bad happens to other people
>is a decent human being
Pick 1

07/07/2017

Massive Virus

7Billions Die

check my 7

You digits, like your post, are too late.
See
(88 comes before 99 you false Kek)

Was I hoping for anything bad to happen you stupid fuck? It's a prediction

Getting excited about predicting bad things happening to people is the same thing you upside down fuckboy

France, later today.

>february

2/11

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/112_(emergency_telephone_number)

>The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the heightened risk of terrorist attacks throughout Europe, particularly during the holiday season. U.S. citizens should exercise caution at holiday festivals, events, and outdoor markets. This Travel Alert expires on February 20, 2017.

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html

also, Trump won't be president

Yeah you know what? Now I hope it happens where you live faggot, conveniently where you are at the time. Fuck you.

if my post ends in 6 terrorist attack in france again 300 dead

You're mad because I'm right. You're triggered because I made you see yourself for the piece of shit you are. Get fucking rekt

Let me see if kek can spice something up for you, friendo.

Wikileaks will release info on the Bogdanoffs

Do they have their own personal army of bees to sting their faces each morning?

Your post, like your take on life, is a failure. Try being a decent person for once in your life. Abbos deserve to breathe the air more than you do

>he's still here

>he thinks I'm going to leave until the thread disappears
Disappointing you is now my reason to be alive. Am I invading your safespace shitthread?

remember: to kill yourself you need to cut up the road, not across the street

>I predict a terrorist attack in California on the 2nd of February.

Nah, fuck off. I'm busy that day.

Move it to Febuary 22.

Turkey drops an asteroid on Buenos Aires within three months.

>digits twice + ID quads
just give up straya, your thread displeases kek

nice

Friday the 13th

Zero Hour. Next Thursday. Muzzies around the world chimp out.

Putin nukes us by end of week. Hopefully a bomb hits my city directly.

nuclear plant explodes in CA
kills lefties and non-whites

>decent human beings
>on Sup Forums
Choose one.

China is making a "colony" of sorts in Africa

Either a cop shooting, suicide by cop, assault trucks, but I'm really hoping 2017 brings us a lynching. Haven't seen one in a while.

I predict a terrorist shoots 7+ people before being stopped by a guy with a CCW.

>February 2
>California
Hell no.

I absolutely could see a Candlemas attack in Europe though. And also

and now trips

probably another god damn thing in Florida, they only need to go to like 3 more cities and they've hit all the population centers

I'm going for this. Florida has been just giving on giving, also California too.

problem is I live in one of those population centers, as long as they attack downtown I should be good

Bro that nigger that left the shitty bombs in NYC not too long as was from New Jersey, this nigga at the airport shooting was from New Jersey, shit I don't care but I'm happy they aren't shutting down JFK, La Guardia or Newark. Has there been any happenings in the past at those airports? I can't remember any. I think our port authority just doesn't fuck around as much over here. For example at Penn Station in Manhattan, there are ALWAYS men with military camo and and regular black armor with AR's standing throughout the train station.

I think the only real solution here is to get rid of New Jersey

Nah man, not all of it, the south and the shit areas like Camden, Newark, the Oranges, etc. I'm in Summit. It's comfy here.

Still from Oblivion movie.

Superbowl LI is the number of the series also. Superbowl LIE? If you mirror and add 51, you get 66, the Masonic code for False Flags also.

Groundhog day? Why?

I predict that sometime in the near future the CIA will use a modified drone prototype to carry out a false flag, blaming it on some recluse an saying they built it killdozer style and we'll be needing all sorts of new regs and restrictions. Maybe they even use it in assassination plot.

no no man, the Russians hacked the drones and the 17 government agencies have 100% confidence in their involvement.

>screencaping anything an Australian says

How would the French react if this was destroyed in the next attack?

I predict that you're a fucking faggot.

In Germany Merkel gets publicly hung in the street for all to see on live stream too.

Reroll

Cascadia Subduction Zone finally lets go.

Big happening in France with double digit deaths.

World wide revolution roll

>shots fired on the South China Sea
>everything required for a declaration of war
>nobody game to do so
>emergency talks in Beijing
>Taiwan annexed
>South-Asian city nuked
>America forced to assist
>vacuum left in Middle East
>Russia nukes ISIS stronghold
>global outrage, Twitter busts out all the hot hashtags
>refugee flood triples into Europe (instead of other Arab countries or Africa of course)
>Europe (i.e. Germany) goes full NatSoc
>border walls and rampant vigilante killings
>meanwhile North Korea gets excited and nukes Seoul and Tokyo
>Trudeau attempts to negotiate peace, but no world leaders have heard of him
>to save money for the war effort, USA cuts all welfare to illegals and mass deportations begin
>people die in the deportations, leading to allegations of Holocaust 2: Greasy Mexican Edition
>Sadik Khan establishes London as a sovereign nation under Shariah Law as a safe haven for war refugees
>London immediately slumified, riots break out nation wide
>Australia and New Zealand bought by China, who then halt all produce supplied to major cities and send it back to China
>mass starvation and rioting
>all Chinese visas cancelled, PM accused of racism
>in the worst possible timing, Yellowstone erupts destroying half the US and Canada
>taking advantage of the disturbance, all Africans migrate to Europe, encouraged by Soros who is paying for ferries across the Mediterranean
>Israel commits zero (0) troops, but encourages everyone else to open their borders
>the constant nuking on every continent except Antarctica causes tectonic instability
>every volcano around the ring of fire erupts
>India collides more with Nepal
>Africa collides with Europe, creating a land bridge
>California slides north to Canada, where together they legalise bestiality and pedophilia before being consumed by the pyroclastic flow
>all life on Earth ends on the day of 11/11 getting sick quads that awaken the Old Gods who then roam the earth

Oh shit.

Obama death on April 13. Something to do with FNC.

Benjamin Netanyahu turns out to be an opiate addict.

if i get digits then

What did he actually mean by this?

if i get
then

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
Is this really how it all starts?!

>The false prophet will appear, to trick the weak of will into eternal oblivion. Only the wise will be left to witness kek

Mass arrests and butthurt on Jan 20

I would go even closer and say Chicago after Obama's final address. He'll dogwhistle it into the speech. Nigs will nog straight afterwards and burn down their own stores.

then ww3

it will be in TURKEY tomorrow or day after.

Yellowstone will blow this year

Obama goes full sperg mode and starts WW3 with russia in order to stay in power

What have you set in motion with your dub-dubs?

3 Februari a nucleair device will detonate in New Jersey.