Meanwhile, on 8 c han Sup Forums

One thread about an Israeli official ploting to take down a british mp, one pizzagate thread, one fbi clinton thread and tons of other interesting topics, without practicly any shill threads.

How do they do that ? Simple, they delete the useless shit, the slide threads. Stop bitching about reddit and 8 c han censorship, it's the only effective way to fight shills trying to subvert your people and community.

We should absolutely have moderators and admins like that. It's time for us to realize that. Look at the state of this place, it is vulnerable. All sorts of shills can do all sorts of things. It's a fucking playground for them, we are being cucked, we are not resisting. This must stop, now.

This board must have borders, just like a country. Anyone who says otherwise is the internet equivalent of a liberal cuck.

Leave you doublefaggot, no ones cares about your pathetic site.

>sweden advocating cuckoldery

Like pottery.

So have you finished doxxing all of the various TRS podcasters then? That's nice.

Someone at a local meetup said he knew someone who took adderall and researched for 48 hours straight on 2x ch. The place makes more sense to me now.

nahh 4pol is for shitposting and having fun. its fine like it is

go there then you fucking retard

Sup Forums and pol have always been pro free and they stay that way. If you want to play secret agent go right ahead and join the wierdos on wheeliechan

you will NOT be missed, you retards tell us things when you find something important (which is almost NEVER)

pleaseeee leave and NEVER return

They move at a snails pace?

They are moderated by AntiFa faggots who dox right wingers, newfag.

I'll take our nigger bitch sheboon mod who likes posting BBC threads over white guilt AntiFa scum

dumb doubleniggers

>Antifachan

fuck off commie

Fair point, but I think that it helps that most people dont even know about infinity chan, pls no advertising :^)

8 chan/pol/ aka echo chamber/pol/

>here are two websites that are different and have individual characteristics

>how can I make them exactly the same?

What's your fucking point? You clearly have a site that fits your desires. How about instead of trying to change everything fun here, you fuck off back to your echochamber.

Welp, I'm never coming back. Bye faggots, this place sucks

8cuck must be real desperate for new users if they're marketing their site here. Probably because all their previous userbase just got banned for not going along with the 8/pol/ mods' antifa agenda.

Shit threads are annoying, but I'd rather have a couple to scroll past than to have the front page be clogged up by the TRS feud that you will be banned for questioning.

What does TRS meam?

it's a right wing website that got doxxed by 8pol antifa mods

Haha. Made me legit lol. I feel the same.

But is (THE ALTERNATIVE "8" SITE WHOSE NAME MAKES Sup Forums SAY THIS IS A SPAM POST...?) more likely to have illegal content? I really don't want to see stupid shit on my computer.

Oh, thank you

> no bogdabot thread
And that's how I know you're a shill, OP

Pls go back to safespacechan

that's why is spend twice as much time there than here, i moved there around the time of m00t's cuckening :^)

Stop shilling antifachan

Hm, you might wanna visit it and stay then

Oh that's right, it's so shit you need to shill it everywhere and you'd rather stay here and post garbage threads than use it

Oh shit lads 8pol is shilling us. Should we doxx them? Isn't that what you do when someone shills?