Are you happy with yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/818439246214262784
twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/818536257806565378?lang=fr
twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/818536257806565378
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BLESSED BE THY NAME

Where's the tweet fuckhead

When you know how bad the state of humanity is right now, yes this is very heartwarming.

best timeline
2017 will be just as great as 2016 lol

Sequels are usually good, but I'm weary of 2018

>2017
>containing kek

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/818439246214262784

der ya go bwah

twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/818536257806565378?lang=fr

wtf i love pepe now

>are you happy?
I've never been so full of energy and happy in my entire life. Yes. Yes I am happy.

Russia officially endorses Kek

Who else will join us

chegged

Russia is cooler than .gov
.gov is a buncha cry baby faggots

>2017 officially blessed
nice

The new dawn has begun

You know browsing Sup Forums 8 years ago, I never thought this beloved pepe would be used as a political device of infinite capabilities

I can't fucking wait to see what 2017 has in store for us

IM CREAMING!

For me, it's become a symbol of people who "knows", aka people who realize the absurdity of the modern world.

Guy posts pepe? You could probably talk shit about SJW crybabies with him.

Ecstatic

BEST TIME LINE

>this tweet is a new low for mankind
Why are these people so retarded. I mean holy shit it's just a cartoon frog spammed by under age shitposters on an ironic forum.

SHADILAY

because trolling and memes don't belong in international politics.

it appears the adults have left the room

The people who try to feel superior by claiming they're the "adults" are so obnoxious. Adults don't complain about cartoon frogs on the internet. Adults don't waste their time arguing with teen trolls on twitter. At least I admit to being a manchild.

We did this...We created this world!

>Are you happy with yourselves?

Are you not?

It's difficult to avoid when the next POTUS and Russian Diplomats think trolling people with nazi frogs is mature behaviour

When was the last time there were "adults" in your government, Nick?

Do they think it's mature behavior? I don't think so, I think they're having a laugh.

Absolutely.

The fact that you seriously say stuff like "nazi frogs" disqualifies you already from claiming to be the only adult in the room. Seriously stop with the public ego masturbation no one buys it.

CHAINS OF TRIPS WTF KEK IS AMONG US! HE LIVES!

Vultures are fast

>mature behaviour
>TRUMP IS A CHILD RAPIST

It's actually incredibly good move by them. It gets the attention of young dissatisfied people by using memes and trolling western establishment. And after that it throws in all kinds of content about culture or nature of Russia. It makes them open minded about us and forces them to drop any russophobic sentiment they might have.
In 10-20 years, those dissatisfied people will be deciding what last years of a majority white west will look like. They have a great potential, one only needs to lead them in the right direction.

That's literally gold.

Of course we're happy.

Everyone in their right mind is.

>All Pepe images depict him as a nazi

yes.

Link to tweet twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/818536257806565378

She's a reporter asking a question to the UK Russian embassy and she can't be bothered to capitalize a few words.

>Born just in time to witness the first meme wars

underaged b&

They should respond with some meme

Getting triggered by a FUCKING FROG is a new low for liberals. This could be their deathbed.

At least the frog has something to do with them as they are being trolled by it. You alt righters get triggered by black men having relations with white women which has absolutely NOTHING to do with you whatsoever

Oh yes. I was angry and depressed during the migrant crisis; it felt like the entire Western world was being sabotaged from the inside, and I was utterly helpless to do anything. But now with politics and journalism being turned into a complete circus instead of pretending to have any dignity, I'm at least getting some entertainment out of watching the world burn.

>some stupid bitch, regardless of race, gets impregnated by a dindu and the community foots the bill for the mongrel child that will end up a criminal anyway? Yeah that has quite a bit to do with me personally compared to a cartoon frog you autistic fuck

Reminder that Sup Forums has succeeded where Hitler had failed.

Sorry senpai you're getting gassed when we get into power, now be nice and prep the propane.

> international politics are now conducted with our language and symbology

WE ILLUMINATI NOW

Only thing Hitler lacked is KEK's guidance.

But now, now KEK is with us!

Kek and check'd

THIS IS HABBENING, NOTHING CAN STOP IT.

Sup Forums also took Pepe from the normies, something that /r9k/ has tried for years without success.

I guess all these years of JIDF shilling was just training.

cringe

you guys are literal children

Kek is extremely powerful now.

We need to amp it up and start using kek to defeat the dark luciferians. Or at the very least their lackeys the satanic pedophiles.

>German scientists try and decode and use the power of kek

Be careful what you say faggot or kek will smite you down

They really are. Expect Theresa May's vengeance for this meme, Russia.

NEW PEPES, BETTER PEPES, RUSSIAN PEPES

>getting this upset over a picture of a fucking frog

It's almost like you're in 7th grade again.

praise Kek

>mi5 still trying to remain relevant

You done fucked up when you started helping them rape and murder children.

Now we're going to destroy the world you love.

Rape them harder

Somebody post "I swear to allah, if you call this journalism yada yada"

>Or at the very least their lackeys the satanic pedophiles.

You'll have great odds now that there's a Republican majority

Is it just me, or has the mainstream media and general public gotten a lot more obsessed with memes since around 2014? All the shit that's been going on recently, with Hillary Clinton getting mad at Pepe, would be like if Romney and Obama went on about Rustled Jimmies during the 2012 election.

Checked

Kys

Meme magic is just gaining momentum.

Trump was just the beginning.

>this year is empire strikes back
>next year is return of the jedi.
>world will be overwhelmed by muslims but trump kills the evil emperor

fuck i diont know how to feel

Big Black Cock news does it again.

those fools, this is how it stats

HILARIOUS FUCKING TIMELINE

>The god Kek

Kek will smite them for trifling with such power.

This Embassy is meme dispenser.

>getting upset by crude MS Paint frogs

This is why leftism lost and will keep losing. Protip: the average normie doesn't gives a shit about you making a temper tantrum over LE EBIL NATZEE FROGS, shitlib manbabby.

Donald ended political correctness. Now politicians are able to express ideas like normal human beings.

2016 was just the beginning we have yet to see keks true powers

It's by far the craziest timeline I could ever think of.

Meme war is now real.

Let's be honest. I never expected this shit to happen. It's so fucking dope.

Pepe is getting stronger

i can't wait, praise kek!

>Witness

I'm already a veteren of Meme War Campaigns during Brexit and the Presidential election.

Having to deal with bantz on a daily basis is something that will help the world far better than forced diversity and PC culture.

I guarantee it.

I've been really lax on my russian learning since new year but I might take it back up fucking hell I forget why I love you bastards

Is the ADL really calling black twitter a bunch of white nationalists?
baka

I think that's just a result of these people beginning to further embrace the use of social media. It's a subculture they were previously unaware of.

>Russian embassy UK confirmed for bantermasters

2016 was a gold mine

Checked

HE IS WITH US