Woes Officially in Hiding

youtube.com/watch?v=5GVLkEnQUzg

Probably in America (just my guess).

Hope this isn't a dup. Any idea why he wouldn't be able to upload to youtube? Part of an agreement to let him leave the country without being charged or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daK0sfBG5cg
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/vile-vlogger-colin-robertson-could-9593758
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dont-rich-powerful-elite-curb-9593589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MW if you are reading this you have nothing else to loose upload a video on the chicago kidnapping and one Meryl Streeps speach and based vinces reaction I want to hear your opinion on these matters.

/our guy/

he's still is scotland, he's just moved from making shitty content to straight up e-begging.

How doesn't he use this to engage the media and explain hiw views to a huge audience in a calm and collected manner? The worst he said is literally "I prefere living with white people rather than brown ones", and if they incarcerate him due to this you brits need to burn down your government.

Instead he now might be an illigal in the US and begs for money without offering anything in return.

hes probably somewhere in the Midwest/PNW

God he's such a drama queen NEET always relying on others without any shame.

>engage the media
You would think this is a good idea, but that's where you'd be wrong.

> Part of an agreement to let him leave the country without being charged or something?

Jesus Christ he's not an international terrorist he's a clinically depressed loser. And that's not how it works in Europe you dumb fuck.

they won't incarcerate him for this. And reason he's not using this to get bigger is because he's genuinely been outed, all his neighbours know now - imagine being an underdeveloped 30 year old living with dad and also suffering from a severe personality disorder + clinical depression, the guy's in panic mode and never wants to see anyone who knows him ever again. Probably deleted his twitter, although he might be too scared to log in at this point. What a dumb fuck though.

it would serve its purpose no one expects media to react well. Everyone he knows irl has seen this already if he was a mentally stable human being he'd do interviews with media.

Dumb fuck reporting in. Was my best guess - why else wouldn't he be able to make + post videos, he's in the States illegally perhaps? How could you get in without a visa? It makes no sense.

Black Pigeon Speaks on the subject:
youtube.com/watch?v=daK0sfBG5cg

He's probably with Pale Hominid. They're like besties

>Bahrain wife gets a quickie divorce

what the fuck, it's like they mocking him even more

Stop posting this NEET fag.

>News papers doxing people

And they wonder why nobody likes them. Don't be surprised when people start fighting back after you vilify them.

Good for him. Whether or not you like Woes, what happened to him is unacceptable.

>How doesn't he use this to engage the media and explain hiw views to a huge audience in a calm and collected manner?
Same reason why you don't use your identity to disprove the holocaust - because he'd go to fucking jail under "hate crime" laws.

I would suggest him to read articles/watch videos about how to handle a media smear attack.
There are good ones by Rob Ager

Lel, he no longer has a computer, you dummy. He probably has a few more important things to do right now.

Heh, that's a pretty quick turnaround for the Black pigeon. Too bad he didn't mention Liam Turbett. No matter, I'm sure Anglin at the Stormer will come out with a comprehensive hit piece today or tomorrow.

this is like the tenth thread i've seen on this, christ who cares

Because once all the good bongs have fled there will be no downside to nuking your shithole of a country.

If people wouldn't care about it, there wouldn't be this many threads. What you are doing right now is walk into a bakery full of customers and complain to them that no one cares about bread.

a guy in scotland was put in jail for one year for putting bacon at a mosque, he was murdered in said jail.

a man was arrested for making a dog make a roman salute.

MW would get worse than both these cases

ANOTHER fucking piece about him in today's paper.

Saying Hope not Hate want charges brought against him, as if that fucking shitty organisation's opinion held any weight.

Funnily enough the author of the new article hasn't attached their name to it this time, and the comments section is closed by default.

> Scottish Green MSP Ross Greer said: “Donald Trump has clearly encouraged bigots here as well as in the US.”

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/vile-vlogger-colin-robertson-could-9593758

>jobless art student

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They could've just said art student.

>Millenial generation is 2-3x poorer than their parents
>most young people live with their parents or pay rent, no one owns homes anymore
>"HE LIVES WITH HIS PARENTS, THE POOR FUCK AHAHAH"
>jobless
>makes youtube videos to provide for himself
>n-n-n-nuhzee

Why is it ok to shit on jobless liberal studies poor people?

I've already seen some personal info belonging to these "journalist's" being spread around. I really hope they don't go unpunished.

>a roman salute
i know they are the same action, but it was a nazi salute. the story is ridiculous enough that you don't need to change facts and tell half-truths.

I wonder if Sup Forums wants to deliver some pizza.

(If they even do that anymore)

>dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dont-rich-powerful-elite-curb-9593589

This article is linked in the woes piece

>Don't let a rich and powerful elite curb our ability to expose their wrongdoing and your right to know it

How can they not realize their cognitive dissonance

LOL

i was going to say hail victory actually, or Ave Caesar, but you're right

the chance of him going to jail for his videos is an actual possibility

Remember kids, there's no such thing as leftwing fascism that is just silly alt-right propaganda.

Sup Forums does this shit to their enemies all the time so you have no right to complain

>people are interested in an event where the cucked media aggressively targets one of our own
>ugghhhhh why are you guys interested in this???

Here's a tip: don't enter threads you don't want to read. Easy, right?

Hope he doesn't khs.

He said many times in the past that the channel gave him something to live for.

kek, they switched off and deleted the comments

>Sup Forums does this shit to their enemies all the time so you have no right to complain

give me an example of someone that had to leave his country because of Sup Forums

protip: none

Brists don't need a visa to enter the US...

Some people never learn.