REMOTELY VIEWED NUKE GOING OFF IN HOLY LAND

Get in everybody! I had the wildest, most vivid vision of my entire life last night. In my vision, I was in New York City, particularly Trump Tower meeting with President-Elect Trump and getting photographed by him.

Immediately after that I saw a nuclear weapon go off over the ocean. (scale isn't correct; disregard it) However upon learning of the detonation, it was reported that Israel nuked Palestine.

At this point the vision was fuzzy but the vision of a warhead going off in the Holy Land was particularly that.

I believe that a nuke will go off in Israel or in Palestine either via war time or by false flag but everyone get in here and discuss this.

This is my first remote viewing and it was more vivid than I could have ever imagined.

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/putin-bans-rothschilds-from-russia/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
rense.com/general85/pats.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had the same dream. Ho Lee Shit

I just had a dream that Alabama won the natty, but that didn't happen

>vision
>remote viewing
It's called a dream. I had a dream once where Trump died in a helicopter crash but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.

You were photographed by Trump because he presses the button and makes the big flash

>Tel Aviv
>holy land

>Israel nuked Palestine.
>being this stupid

its literally in their back yard... it'd be like Chicago nuking Evanston..

Hmm yes..very interesting, how do you remote view something?

Are you just talking nonsense or did you actually have the dream? I'm very curious because I usually never dream this vivid.

Obviously it was a dream but this was far more vivid than any dream I've ever had. My dreams usually consist of me violently waking up sweating due to panic induced stress from work.

Nevertheless, I've never dreamt of anything pertaining to Israel before until yesterday.

backpack nukes are a thing, Americanbro.

Well, it could be considered a dream but in all respects to remote viewing and what I've researched years ago, particular things about an event can stick to you and you will remember it far more vividly than anything. IE, the smell, panic, screams, newscasts.

I don't think anyone can actually induce it short of training yourself or being a CIA officer.

Weird I had something similar happen in my dreams. I predicted the truck incident that happened in Israel this week and I saw a "large bomb" go off somewhere in the region

Wonder if Putin is going to nuke Syria since he pulled all his forces out of the Syrian region

Are you a remote viewer? I am curious if they plan on falsifying a Holocaust in the sense that nuclear radiation will radiate Israel and the world's forces will fight Russia? Putin just recently paid the Rothschilds debt off and banned bankers from entering the country again. This is similar to what Hitler did years before the war. Is history repeating itself??

Same dream but I was meeting Meryl Streep to congratulate her on her speech, had photo's taken with her and George Clooney and discussed Israels violation of UN resolutions.

no not a remote viewer but interesting theory holy shit you are right they did pay off and banned the Rothschilds

yournewswire.com/putin-bans-rothschilds-from-russia/amp/

better hope not, that Samson Option shit is 100% real and will cover entire planet with irradiated cobalt . Jews are fucking crazy, they should be invaded for holding that gun to the worlds head.

Okay, and yeah it seems to be the case. Wow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
Jesus you're right too. Freaky stuff, did I just have a vision for the end of mankind as we know it?

Any1 have more insight or visions please post here don't let this thread fall off the board

>This is my first remote viewing and it was more vivid than I could have ever imagined.
How do you know it wasn't just a vivid dream? It was pretty realistic until you mentioned getting photographed with Trump

Added context of that: It was more along the lines of me seeing him at the Towers and wanting a selfie with him but he appeared to be flustered and quite busy, moving fast and with a purpose. That is when I learned of the detonation.

No not Tel Aviv ;_;
Can't they nuke Ankara instead?

spooky.

That reminds me, I never got around to watching the final season of The Dead Zone.

>visions of the future
>predictive dreams
>remote viewing
Screen cap and post when none of this happens

Might happen. A false flag attack that will paint the Russians in a bad light again.

It is.

Does that show mention remote viewing? I never got into The Dead Zone.

This isn't an /x/ related thread, this thread pertains to current events and politics. This will be your only reply.

Damn your dreams truly are retarded

>This will be your only reply.

>can't accurately predict how many times I reply
Top jej senpai, I'm completely convinced

>Does that show mention remote viewing?
Guy wake up from coma with ability to see people's future when he touches them.
Shakes hand of presidential candidate and see's nuclear war.

I had a dream about a week ago where I was in a church and magically the terrorists took us all away.

Later I was at the Dome of the Rock and saw it nuked right before my eyes.

So it's sort of similar

I once dreamed about getting drunk off my ass and Melania Trump trying to sober me up so I can meet papa Don. I met him and his face was so dissapointed in me I can't get his frown out of my mind dude.

Also develop's the ability to put apostrophe's wherever he want's.

i hate you

Had a
>remote viewing
once that I was at the beach and Putin rolled up in a submarine. He waved and said he was sorry then a nuke went of behind him in the ocean causing a tidal wave and everyone ran.

I dreamt i fucked my gf and she was so into it like mmm im so wet plz get inside me and i did but she wasnt that wet.

>Israel nuked Palestine
lol that is an absolutely retarded thing to do

noone cares, you weird fuck.

Everybody holds a gun to everybody's head, that's the whole point of MAD, and the Samson Option is just a fancy name for MAD.

>Israel nuked Palestine.
Why is burger education worse than nigger education?

i had a dream that my gf is fucking nigger infront of me, i woke up with erection

False flag sliders of the thread. Thanks for the bump, but seriously, post some actual pertinent content next time.

To the others, thanks for contributing actual sensible posts.

That would damage israeli land too, fucking retard

Do they teach geography in the united states of faggots?

Fuck off fag, the fact that nuking your neighbor in the middle of the most fucking televised conflict ever is retarded is an absolutely valid point which weakens your whole vision. It's stupid.

That's the point stupid. Another hoax Holocaust to put the world into WW3. How's fighting off the emus and roos? I'm reporting you to Pine Gap.

Who says it'll be the rabbis doing it? You'll just get ISIS to do your dirty work just like everything else. The goyim know about the Greater Israel Project, numbnuts.

By the way, Schlomo, did you know your messiah already came and converted to Islam in 1666? Sure you did, you just don't like being reminded of it. Jews BTFO.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

Revelation 2:9 & Revelation 3:9

>False flag sliders
Is that some kind of hamburger?

Yeah but that'd be nuking our own future soil. It's a shit strategy. We can just as easily organize an ISIS coup without WMDs and then go in to liberate them shitskins.
I don't believe in retarded sand cults that cut baby dicks and drink foreskin blood

You still haven't denied the fact that your messiah has converted to Islam in 1666. Why not?

Pretty soon the welfare is going to stop going to Israel. AIPAC is finished in America.

What? Because he's not my Messiah, I don't believe in Judaism
Judaism is a false religion, YHWA is a demon just like Allah is. Who fucking cares?
We really don't need your welfare at all. We need your diplomatic protection which we will get under Trump.
Your vision is still stupid

WTF are you doing in Israel sucking up my tax dollars? I should report you to the Mossad.

By the way, Trump isn't going to protect you. He is just saying that to appease the jewish overlords but his remark directed toward the media regarding General Mattis as being "the closest thing we have to Patton" is to foreshadow these statements made by Patton regarding the jewish people

rense.com/general85/pats.htm

The majority here is secular. man you are pretty ignorant aren't you? Well at least you have a fun fact about a jewish false messiah, good for you.
Cute, I guess that Trump was also appeasing the Jewish overlords when he was literally campaigning for Bibi? And when he married his daughter to a family which finances settlements? Secretly this whole time he's been planning anudda shoah amiright
Fucking pathetic, I hope you don't believe your own bullshit

You seem to be believing yours. He is just pulling a small scale Rothschilds, you are now the new slaves and the next false flag victims. I enjoyed talking to a future holocaust victim, I will try to remember our conversation, however short it may be after I hear about the nuclear fire in Israel.

OMG baby! You got da gift!!!

>nuke will go off in Israel

>remote viewing

thats just your subconcious desire because you dont liek THE jews.

I once had a dream inside a dream inside a dream.

Dude are you retarded do you even know how re ote viewing works you just described a dream not remote viewing...