A girl who looks roughly like this is cucking her boyfriend and is obviously attracted to me...

A girl who looks roughly like this is cucking her boyfriend and is obviously attracted to me. I don't want her because Sup Forums taught me that I don't know where she's been, if you know what I mean.

What do? I haven't spoken to a female in years and now this.

She isn't attracted to you, she just wants attention

resist the vaginal Jew

Don't fish in another man's pond. Although it's better to be you than a nigger being the bull.

This

Fuck her, but don't even attempt a meaningful relationship.

Would recommend avoiding her and anyone associated with her after you stop getting access too

tell her bf?
Only fuck her if he knows

Tell her bf. You'll want someone to tell you if your girlfriend was messing/wants to mess around other guys.

I'm kind of considering that. Something along the lines of "she's clearly interested in me, and i'm not interested in her, but i want you to know she's unfaithful to you"

I WAS avoiding her and anyone associated with her long beforehand because she looked like a roastie at first glance (and still does).

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Remember this.

Tell her bf.

don't tell her about her being "interested" in you you autist. Tell him that she has been sleeping with other guys. Also try to proove it somehow.

Else she'll make you the villain

*prove not proove

I have no evidence other than the suspicious amount of makeup and ugly heels that she has slept with anyone, let alone proofs.

Just tell her boyfriend. Do the right thing and ruin life of an unfaithful woman.
It is best for everyone.

Here's what you'll do, screenshot your chat logs with her and show them to her bf so you won't become the villain.

well in that case keep quiet and ignore her
you need to show it to him somehow. Relationships are based on trust, so the burden of proof lies on you

>What do? I haven't spoken to a female in years and now this.
For God's sake user leave that shit alone. Fucking another man's gf is fucked up and it will make you a scumbag. I've never met someone that fucked another man's gf that wasn't a complete dick, myself included. My first gf was a girl I fucked in HS, and I thought I was hot shit because I was a loser and she was dating a well liked guy on our school baseball team. She started to fall for me and ended up leaving him for me. I was 17, so I was ecstatic that I had stolen some jock's gf. A year later, she cheated on me with someone else and left me for him, like she left her 1t bf for me. She and her first bf were together since middleschool...4+ years. I never forgave myself for doing that to a bro for some cheap sluts yeast trap.

What's with all these shit threads lately? Why do you think we care about your life Op? Just take your own decision fo fucks sake. And ask these questions on /b or /x.

This is a coworker and we only speak to each other.

I have, though, googled her name and come up empty. I'm pretty sure she has a kikebook SOMEWHERE though, because she's liked her employer's page.

Because you're the fuckers who force fed me the redpill.

Then don't do anything and your life will not be complicated.

Seems we failed because if you were "redpilled" you wouldn't be acting like an approval seeking faggot.

What's happened is I've developed clinical paranoia and I want to confirm that I'm doing shit right, otherwise I worry that I'm going the wrong way.

> pol taught me
Hey look, a retard.

The problem with ignoring her is going to make her want you more. Bitches be crazy like that. Just ask the bf if he is willing to record.

I'm not ignoring her, I'm playing along but deliberately avoiding anything that might potentially be taken as flirting. My hope is that she'll realize it's hopeless and fuck off.