#BLM

Wheres my brothers at? The movement needs to spread to more countries where we are the minority.

We will succeed by Any Means Necessary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1c_dZVoSbHU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is also a Jew

Go back to the jungle lmao

Why do you hate black people so much?

>Wheres my brothers at?
Either imprisoned or on probation would be my guess

Otherwise I'd check a liquor store

Why do black people insist on being the most difficult race in the world to live with?

Like, holy shit. Mexicans and Asians are nearly invisible compared to the endless bitching that black people do.

Fuck blm and fuck niggers. You're garbage. You don't matter. If you mattered you wouldn't need a terrorist group to prove it.

Because out of all the races black people are the most insecure about their own race. I've repeated this many, many times.

I believe that they honestly hate what they've turned their communities and culture into but at the same time they're A) too proud to admit it or B) terrified of being cast out of their social group for having a dissenting opinion.

So they end up going all in regardless of how they feel about it.

It's incredibly sad; not excusable, but very sad.

FUCK YOU

WE WILL FIGHT

THIS IS A BLACK REVOLUTION

>that pic

She's making it sound like a challenge, lol.

how does it feel being a puppet that validates all the bad stereoptypes whites had about black ppl?

BRING IT ON THEN! ALL YOU WHITE NATIONALISTS NEED TO DIE!!!

Nah, you're doing an excellent job killing each other already in your ghettos. I won't interfere with the stellar job you all have been doing, keep up the great work!

AND POL CONFIRMED THE STEROTYPES OF WHITE PEOPLE

Why are you chimping out digitally? Don't you do it enough IRL?

WAR ON YOU AND EVERYONE THATS LIKE YOU

Why don't black lives matter in africa?

T H R E A D
T H E M E

youtube.com/watch?v=1c_dZVoSbHU

They don't even matter in fucking Chicago, so why would it work on Chicago: The Continent?

It was in many countries, but didn't get as much media exposure, because really was there a need? You need BLM in Brazil, but there they are killing each other.

You're missing the point leaf. BLM only cares about spoiled american negroes not about all blacks.

They're killing each other here to, comrade. Nobody in our media is talking about it as well and inner city blacks have accepted it as the norm.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Here's your st Louis site...

kek

Whoa, that sounds pretty racist, and that ain't cool, dawg.

BLM doesn't even care about that. They just want free gibs and white guilt; remember that one nog at Yale who wrote In Defense of Looting? Literally wrote The Nigger Manifesto. If they cared about black people they wouldn't make them look bad by chimping out all day.

>they cant kill us all

By the way, was kidnapped retard even a Trump supporter? Or was he in the retards for Hillary camp?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k&app=desktop

does it even qualify as bait?

Did white people riot? No
get a fucking grip

Doing kek's work, user

few of you even honor or remember old times for example COURAGE of highest level that people had to turn on during WW2...or something along those lines. Yet you worry about nigga we sellin coke on da block all day song (NOT JUST YOU BUT ALL SCUM WHETHER IT BE BLACK OR WHITE OR WHATEVER THE FUCK)
THIS IS GOOD that this website isnt mainstream, for if it was posted on some BITCH website like faceboook...they would try to argument or defend their strong views with their "rational American mentality". lets put it that way

But they can also prove in USA that come cops shot some of them and you had that black lives don't matter history. They want something.

>"They cant kill us all"
... uhm actually... genocide was hobby in the past. And slavery is still today in non western countries... so yeah.

>Wheres my brothers at?
Most likely jail.

sage

sure buddy

We failed with you tho.