Brit/pol/ - Communist Opposition Edition

>Thread Theme - youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

>Corbyn trying to cap all wages like a good Commie
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38568116

>IRA gangster Martin McGuinness resigns, Sinn Fein on course to batter the DUP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38561507

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>Tories promise to tackle 'stigma' of mental health but refuse to give additional funding
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-mental-health-stigma-funding-government-nhs-a7516461.html

>UKIP to lose huge amount of funding as Italian 5-Star Movement divorces itself from EU Parliament grouping
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-italy-m5s-ukip-idUKKBN14S0HG?il=0

>Corbyn refuses to back down over total dedication to open borders
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-refuses-back-clampdown-9586477

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy official makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video; Labour calls for national inquiry into Israeli influence of political parties as a matter of national security
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-alan-duncan-palestine-spying-subversion-labour-a7515956.html

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/09/jeremy-corbyn-uk-is-better-off-out-of-eu-with-managed-migration
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/france-aiming-take-nato-leadership-role-britain-brexit/
newscientist.com/article/2117426-massive-drop-in-london-hiv-rates-may-be-due-to-internet-drugs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imperial Leather

I-is there any chance you guys could save HK before the Chinese completely ruin it. I love that place.

Unadded headlines;

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/09/jeremy-corbyn-uk-is-better-off-out-of-eu-with-managed-migration

Lefties go mental after Corbyn claims that Britain will be better off out of the EU and that we should have immigration controls

Corbyn says that there should be a limit on maximum earnings

>Thread theme is Reddity Donald Trump bullshit

Fuck and kill yourself in that order you newfag mongoloid

yawn same old shit.

Reminder we have self confessed subhumans here
>gypsy
>curry muncher-"Scottish" mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>ukranian(British flag)
>two poles(British flag)
>ukranian (Russian flag)
>beta cuckold with octoroon wife(British flag)

reminder not to respond to or discuss tripcode users

He posted 72 times last thread.

he's changed his trip though

There is really no point resisting in this way, the repetition is bad enough already.

I am YKTD

My insecure tripcode !ZeXiY.i5UA may be compromised so I will use !!hn7ASgIZ1vE instead

Why did you use an insecure one to begin with? Other than that why do you use a trip?

You're going to have a lot of issues with familiarity.

Please don't this topic has been covered extensively.

Or you could just not use a trip at all. As tripfags go, you're the least intolerable of the lot, but you encourage all these other fucking autists to claim their usernames and spread their faggotry across the thread.

I didn't take it seriously at first and never thought that it would end up going this far

I originally used a trip because it was the Brit/pol/ fashion, there used to be 10 or more active at any one time during this general's golden age

I keep it now because there are certain people who want to shut down everyone who share some of my opinions by accusing them of being me. See pic related made by a fed-up conservative user showcase the unending amount of posts made by various anons accusing other people of being me, during a time when I didn't use Brit/pol/ at all

Also given the amount I post here it would be pointless anyway and would only serve as a thread derailer because of the amount of people saying things along the lines of "HAHAHA YKTD FUCKING BTFO LOOK AT THE ARCHIVES THE FILENAME HE POSTED IS THE SAME AS YKTD'S IN THE ARCHIVES. WHY AREN'T YOU USING YOUR TRIP??? SCARED???" It has happened in the past.

I have nothing to do with the likes of Rimmer and his ripoffs, they'd have a trip regardless, they were here before I came back

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/france-aiming-take-nato-leadership-role-britain-brexit/

The frogs are trying to get rid of us lads

>There are Britons in 2016 who still unironically frogpost

We should leave NATO anyway. It has no reason to exist now that the Soviet Union is dead besides fucking up Middle Eastern countries' shit and aiding Jewish coups in third-world countries

>Peter Hitchens
>Briton
C I V I C
I
V
I
C

seeing as NATO's future is in doubt that's a bit of a non-starter

What's the latest on Mohammed Al-Woesi? Has he established a secret bunker yet?

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

Communist opposition? As if you need it, you've won already, you're in the majority, Corbyn will never get elected.

Corbyn has some good ideas but he's a total cock.

Farage will end up in charge, and we can have do our part to further our slide into a dystopia gj.

Can't wait for Trump to get in and for Brexit to happen, you twats will have egg all over your face.

HK belongs to China desu

>Farage will end up in charge
Yeah..

>newfag

Fuck off tripcoder

Does this mean they have extra commitments?

Nigger what?

NATO's future is guaranteed. There's is literally no doubt.

>Communists are in power
Man I fucking wish we had as much power as the far-right thinks we do..

>Communist opposition? As if you need it, you've won already, you're in the majority
>Farage will end up in charge

???

>Corbyn suggests limits on maximum earnings

And we'll just watch these high-earners take their money abroad then.

I thought OP mean opposition to Communism. Not being a communist in opposition to the right.

And we'll take over their industries then lol

>Implying they'll be able to flee in time to escape the firing squads

This is always the argument thrown around, and some will leave but look at countries that do have high taxes such as Sweden(inb4 Sweden yes), they are still prosperous and big business still thrives, people just can't be as greedy. It's a good idea.

Don't they already do that?

Lads, serious question so please answer;
What is the point in life?
We go to school, work in a shitty job in a shitty country until we're 65, retire, live in a shitty house for an extortionate rate, and then you die.
Why carry on? If it wouldn't devastate my family, I would actually consider suicide.

He should bring in labour vouchers

Make usurious fiat currency worthless overnight and reward hard work, not financial speculation

I'm in despair. I think yktd has blackpilled me into a soft depression.

There's a difference between high taxes and a cap on salary you ignorant fuck.

Don't shoot the messenger

You can live a good wholesome life while also conceding that your country is dead

Running away from it now is bluepilling yourself in the most literal sense of the word, almost exactly like in the film

There isn't any objective point to any of it.
I've been in that place many times my friend. The trick is to get out of that depression rut(I used anti depressants for a year, it helped), bury ones head in the sand to compensate for a lack of stupidity. Find things you find fun and fulfilling, and concentrate on those instead. Exercise helps.

Then they can just give themselves ludicrous bonuses for destroying the economy like last time

This except for the pharmaceutical Jew

What's the alternative? You may as well go along with it.

>HIV Rates in London fall as gay men start buying PrEP drugs online.

newscientist.com/article/2117426-massive-drop-in-london-hiv-rates-may-be-due-to-internet-drugs

Am I the only one that sees how ridiculous this is?

HIV rate is so high amongst homosexuals because of their degenerate lifestyles. They're now taking drugs to continue their degenerate lifestyles and it's being heralded as amazing.

Some commenters on reddit are even saying this drug should be made free on the NHS.

How about you just stop the degenerate lifestyle!

You can be gay but stop trying to buttfuck everything that moves. Settle down in monogamous relationships like normal people.

I know that friendo, I'm just pointing out that effectively limiting wealth isn't as bad as people make out.
They are both good ideas desu, but the cap would only really work if it's international or at least in a HUGE country like China, India, USA, Russia etc.

The point of life is to continue living. To survive and, hopefully, prosper.

we are all YKTD now

Sex and Valhalla

Fuck em. Shoot them in the head desu

I take solace in the fact that India will probably declare war and be very hostile to us for what we did to them once they become more powerful than us. I hope it happens so I can BTFO pooinloos and die for something

I really needed the pills for a while, I had tried all of the above, it was like the chemistry of my brain was unbalanced and it helped me reach equilibrium.
I'm not saying there aren't very good reasons to not take them but keep an open mind, they can really help some people.

>hopefully, prosper.
Literally no chance of that in England
Good point
I can't wait until Ruskie economy falls even further so you starve and stop posting desu

>capping salaries is a good idea

Fuck off commie.

The point of life is to take as many fuckers out with you as you can, preferably sub-human filth like desert-apes, jungle-apes and poo in loos

>us for what we did to them once
A literal cuck
"They breed like rabbits"

Jeremy Corbyn.

What's the point?

absolute madman. I think this is finally the end

It is a good idea.

Might as well wish for the zombie apocalypse. Video games are as close as you will get to that reality, unless you join the army. Then you can shoot lots of darkies.

I was thinking about this the other day when I was on Sup Forums;
If they legalise paedophilia like Sup Forumsacks were saying, I might go out with a bang.
Theresa May I am just joking please don't arrest me

He's only just launched his grand rebranding as a Bernie Sanders of the Left though

THINGS

What's a good threshold then?

Are sportsmen exempt?

What about lottery winners?

Replace a crumbling neo-liberal establishment with a government that actually gives a shit about the people

>Literally no chance of that in England
Not with that attitude.
Just keep fighting. Life can only get better if you keep looking for opportunities and keep working to move things in the right direction.

Nice argument you have there, it's not like my opinion matters, you cunts have the stage.
>muh daily mail.

Paedophilia is already legalised

The age of consent is only used as a weapon by underaged girls and parents whose boyfriends break up with them against their wishes, it isn't enforced retroactively

Revolution doesn't work by grand gesture anymore, it operates constantly and neverendingly in stealth mode

>A literal cuck
Its an objective truth that we starved and arguably genocided them. I also think it was a good thing though. I don't really care about it though, shame we didn't genocide 60 million to keep them under the thumb.

I know its complete fantasy, but its one of those things I hope will happen

I'll live the micromanagement to the people on the other side of that bridge. As a general rule though, closing the wealth gap is a good thing.

Not by stealing from the successful

It's equality by cutting tall people down at the knees.

>shame we didn't genocide them all* to keep them under the thumb

MI5 is probably full of paedos like the rest of government

>Not with that attitude.
I live in London and have to remain here for now. Shitty one bedroom flats cost about 400k.

>Paedophilia is already legalised
If your rich and powerful, yes, for normies, no.

You genocide them all no one will work your fields.

True

>Queen Victoria, an extremely educated member of the aristocracy, MIGHT have smoked cannabis to relieve her menstrual cramps

>Therefore cannabis, far stronger than it used to be, should be legalised for every dole-scrounger and middle-class teenage retard up and down the country for constant use

The absolute STATE of pro-legalisation dupes

>CEO's and executives
>The successful
>Not parasites who benefit directly from other peoples work

>I live in London
Suddenly, your despair makes sense.
Come out to the rest of the country where the non-awful people live.

My three story house in Devon is worth £230K, fucking London

>ywn live in Constantinople under Byzantine rule and BTFO Islamic hordes.

Everyone benefits from everyone's work.

>Therefore cannabis, far stronger than it used to be, should be legalised for every dole-scrounger and middle-class teenage retard up and down the country for constant use

They're already doing that. Decriminalisation and and investing in anti-drug treatment are the only way to decrease it.

They should legalise everything and treat people like adults. They want to self destruct? Let them.
Tax the fuck out of it.

Either that city's tiny or seagulls used to be bigger

Only real way of stopping that is purging all the scroungers

>>Therefore cannabis, far stronger than it used to be

This is a meme argument pushed by memesters only.

Where to move though. I need somewhere white and with jobs

>feelsbadman.jpeg

>They want to self destruct? Let them.
Libertarian utopianism; the state exists, that Pandora's Box has been opened, it's not going away. Believing that we can revert to an almost ancap society is LARPing by this point

Factually untrue, but I'm not going to go down this Babby's First Argument path with a Communist who hasn't read The War We Never Fought

I should have thought better than to question the Holy Plant during daylight hours when all the Redditors are active

Right, but not everyone's survival is directly conditioned by stealing surplus value from others.

peak to anyone with a drink or drugs habit on benefits an they'll blame the government for why they're poor.

>It's a good idea to steal people money and prevent private individuals from investing their wealth how they see fit

Yeah all their money should go to the government because they are perfect and never do anything wrong lmao

>You genocide them all no one will work your fields.
Who cares? We need Lebensraum
>far stronger than it used to be
What?
This. Prostitution, abortion, gambling should all be legal. Just let the Ministry of Eugenics to do their job

You'll just create a moral and economic downward pull. It won't fix the problem of there being poor people. You'll still have an inextricable mix of genuine victims and plain parasites freeloading.
First the highest level of the economy will be robbed. Then the next highest. And so on.

>Where to move though. I need somewhere white and with jobs
>with jobs
What kind of job do you want?

But it's not stealing. Work for pay is a consensual agreement.