How do you feel, knowing that Trump hired a Jew as his senior advisor?

How do you feel, knowing that Trump hired a Jew as his senior advisor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FrW9tnQtY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Three of his advisors are Irish so we're screwed regardless

>hire a jew to advise on israeli affairs

wow really made me think

As a Zionist I feel great knowing that Israel is in safe hands shalom!

all his kids married jews friendo.

pretty great
G-d bless Israel and Donald Trump
You have to go back to stormfaggotront

Makes me feel safer.

>new york jew
>a zionist ally

Dont be so sure, they are very liberal

I feel good that's he's breaking federal law and setting the foundation for impeachment

Jared Kushner is his son in law and is largely responsible for Trump's victory, by using DATA and facts to target their small campaign budget at key areas where he calculated it would have the biggest impact. He is a good man who believes in the message of hope that Trump campaigned on.

If you're expecting to be able to bait people into a frothing, anti-semitic rage against Trump, you're sorely misled. I stand with Israel and any nation that defends the right of it's own people to exist.

Delicious muslim tears

liberal in regards to everyone but themselves or what affects them

besides kushner is an orthodox jew and even changed his skyscraper's address to 666 so he could channel more occult energy

I've read somewhere that 100% of his advisors are Americans. If this information is true the world is doomed.

Even little Barron?

antisemitism is a mental illness

youtube.com/watch?v=8FrW9tnQtY4

Youre a fucking kike. Zionists must be stopped

You can exist but you can't just take another people's land

all of Sup Forums got conned, my sides are in orbit

prepare your anus amerifat goys, your taxes will double or triple and guess where will it all end up going

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

There are some jews that were on good side like Bobby Fischer.

Urgay is righ.

Americans are so amazingly stupid they would fucking elect straight russian military if he could spew enough memes and promise stupid bullshit.

Incredible how gullible american public is.

DRAIN
DA
SWAMP

10000% comfy

>your taxes will double or triple
YOU really are clueless about how US government works, aren't you?

>you can't just take another people's land
Why not? Thats how it used to work, just march in, whip the leadership's ass, and say "we own this now, its ours to do as we wish"

the foreign aid amount then
it will be increased ten-fold
you got duped goy
bow to your overlords OR ELSE...

I bet you would cry if Tyrone took your bicycle from right underneath your inferior cock in front of your girlfriend

And just like the Palis he'll having nothing to do but bitch and whine

>you can't just take another people's land
Said the American.

Hello achmed/antifa.