Redditors disproves God

The Afterlife is a sensitive subject whether their is life after death is life's biggest mysterious and according to reddit they solved this mystery.

In reddit's AMA subreddit people who have died tell their experiences on how their was no Heaven or Hell.
Death is a void the your essentially erased your memories your emotions everything.

Well, you require a soul to go to heaven or hell. Those people are just robots or npc characters.

>reddit

There's no reason to believe the lack of experience beyond sleepiness is telling of there being no afterlife and you also ignore the people who had experiences of actually seeing something.

Also

>Reddit

pls go

Where do ghosts factor in this?

This.

Redditfags are literal NPC characters without souls

How does this hold up to all of the people who have had near-death experiences and described God, Heaven, and the like?

What about ghosts and spirits like said? Everyone can't be right, and I'm sure as hell not going to bump Reddit above other sources.

Dantes Inferno

Ghosts aren't really you Idiot

I've seen more personality in a post 2008 bioware game.

Yes they are have you even gone to a paranormal place

The fact of the matter is, NDEs are rather rare. It will probably be decades before we get any really good studies on it. AWARE was just the beginning.

Personally, I think the soul isn't supposed to leave the body immediately after death, sometimes leaving up to three days after body death.

Is this shit what you are talking about again?

Swedish Redditor r00tdude who died twice once through a motorcycle accident and the second through a drug overdose has experienced death twice. Both times he saw no God and saw nothing but blackness. R00tdude was always an Atheist being a Swede but had hoped to be wrong and see heaven now this resolves his belief that God doesn't exist saying if he did he will have to beg for his forgiveness.

>Guy was a Swedish chink
>surprised a being with no soul wouldn't go to an afterlife

Not this particular case but NDE in general AMA have been conclusive

That Spanish Bantz

>This much fear of the Void

There's not reason to believe the EXISTENCE of such experience. You have to prove the existence, not the lack of it. I've seen some fucked up shit when I did drugs, does that count? I saw no god, btw.

fpbp

Can someone get a soul? a void scares me, and what scares me more is that im embracing it,

I disagree and go into a refutation here:

Heading out though. Goodnight.

Of void of nothingness

Oh shit you cunts just catching on now?
Everyone already knew this

Do you remember anything before you were born?

> That is

Christian here i dont belief in the eternal soul its not even in the bible , you do good you receive eternal life from jesus christ in the second comming

>Dutch
>Christian
The only Religion I saw in Amsterdam was Judaism and Islam

>died twice
But still still alive

I guess he will only die if he was killed

Daily reminder that if the afterlife does exist, you will be sharing it with Redditors.

Is it really surprising that atheists' got stuck in purgatory?

I have plenty of contradictory stories from religious people I know.

Really makes you think

If they want to willingly deny their ties with divinity and spiritualism , then let them. They will never know true inner peace.