8/pol/ and TRS bullshit

>We just doxxed right wingers and sicced Antifa onto their families LOL HAIL VICTORY RIGHT GUIZE I LOVE BEING WHITE!!
>THESE GUYS WITH WIVES AND KIDS LOL LETS NOT STOP TILL THEY'RE DEAD!!
>Now that we've destroyed our own allies and helped our enemies, lets go after actual leftists!

Has 8/pol/ officially gone off the deep end?
This level of pure apex stupidity
Literally what is even going through these aspies heads right now?

Antifa and these dumb cunts from infinity/pol/ are shilling here too. Remember to report and sage these fucking dickheads.

To all those worrying about the TRS goys, most are fine as far as I know. I have some inside knowledge. Cant say too much but thankfully Antifa is made up of scrawny communists and script kiddies, they're pretty harmless. This is more concerning just because of the pure autism that led these dumb cunts to attack their own allies.

Go read for yourself and witness this aberration of human behavior: archive.is/0Zu6P

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am sick of both TRS and 8pol

gas them

TRS literally dindu nuffin
They havent been shilling at all, I would know I fucking lurk on the forums. False flaggers have been shilling TRS on purpose and then double false flagging with the retarded shit in the OP pic.

Its all divide and conquer tactics.
Dont fucking buy it.

Isn't cripchan just the place where all the degenerate pedophiles from Sup Forums went once they couldn't post their filth here anymore?

Explains why they hate rightists.

judging from memes in OPs pic the want to be women, have something to do with liitle boys and black goats.
they need to be priority on the gas list

Who fucking cares that much if TRS shills? I don't even understand that perspective. It's like, annoying at worst.

Are Ghoul and Bulby absent temporarrily or is it going to be permanent?

If you counter signal TRS you're ant-white.

I agree Antifachan has entered into kike territory.

Maybe if you TRS shills had fucked off 8pol wouldnt have done this, maybe you should stop shilling here as well

Exactly, nobody fucking cares. This has all been fucking concocted into an issue by.. I dont know who. Jews? Antifa? Some other leftist boogeymen that hate right wingers?

Like I said I cant say much, I promised I wouldnt. Ghoul might be back in a couple of months if things calm down, Bulby I dont know. He was in the army and this dox could really have a huge repercussion on the poor cunt.
Sven got doxxed too but I think he and his family are fine.

Oh gee I wonder who this poster could be

there are literally screenshots of TRS discussion about how they were going to start shilling on 8pol after succeeding here you fucking kike

Ghoul, yes. Bulb might have some resiliance. This is what happens when you get too big for your britches.

>huge post on the TRS forums about how not to get doxxed

Laughing my fat black Puerto Rican as off.

Oh really. Are you 100% sure about that bro.
LMAO

You dont even know who I am, but I KNOW you're full of fucking shit.

You'll burn in hell for what you've done to these guys, hope you're satisfied now that you've achieved literally nothing.

Agreed. Why is this gay drama here now as well? Keep your shit on slowchan.

>When genuine moderatism, centrism and libertarianism become so revolutionary and rare only occasional Sup Forums posters and a handful of YouTubers can actually do it right
Remember when doxing was reserved for scum that abused animals, children or threatened terrorism? Left or right, whether you're Devon "cheese dick" Tracey or Kristie "my only action is this fist sized dildo" Splinters, if you're an extremist you've probably encouraged a doxing. It's basically how we know you're scum. You dox people who haven't committed satanic levels of atrocity.

sounds like high school bullshit.

sage

>I saw one image and didn't look into it further
>I'm anti-White
You fit into one or both of these categories.

it's those fucking retards over at "It was my privilege" as well.

been following their page for a while now. they think everyone who doesn't outright condemn Israel and hate all Jews are controlled opposition.

They think Richard Spencer is controlled opposition because he used to work alongside a Jew before the whole alt-right thing.

>Remember when doxing was reserved for scum that abused animals

No? Some of the best dox drops were purely spiteful, like an OP that didn't strip his exif data from a phone pic.

>They think Richard Spencer is controlled opposition because he used to work alongside a Jew before the whole alt-right thing.

>A guy that spent 7 years of his life promoting white nationalism is controlled opposition

Why do they think we'll buy this fat shit? Kek

I think those morons are just afraid of actually confronting their ideological enemies head-on so they turn on their allies because it's a lot easier. Forum wars are totally a productive way to advance your ideas, am I right?

>like an OP that didn't strip his exif data from a phone pic
>Antifash kid thinks he can scare me

Thats funny, because that pic doesnt have any exif data. I put it together in paint.
:^)
Nice try though lmao you sad sack of shit

TRS is still shilling against 8--chan after not taking the many warnings to stop pushing their fucking garbage on their board.

Shills get doxxed. That's just the way it is.

Uhuh
Shilling what exactly? Their podcasts? HAHAHAHA
You expect anybody here to actually believe that?

Can you, or somebody else, give me a quick synopsis of TRS? I don't even know what it stands for.

>find one thread out of 6 million about what you want, or easier make it yourself
>post it everywhere
>???
>conspiracy proven

Even if people there actually did influence the site, which they obviously do since they're the same fucking people using both sites, what does it change?

You seriously haven't been listening to the Daily Shoah since the Ferguson Riots? If you're even a casual browser of this board, it's absolutely required listening.

The Right Stuff. Website that hosts a bunch of white nationalist podcasts like The Daily Shoah. They're old Sup Forums people, thats why this is so fucking ridiculous.

therightstuff.biz
It's an alt-right blog now popular because of their podcasts (original is The Daily Shoah).
It started off as a group of online buddies from the same political circles on other websites who were in early post-libertarianism. There was a lot of special snowflakism as they dabbled in NRx and eventually become full WN. There is a private forum which is high quality.

Just to scare someone! That's different, no one has had their house attacked due to that sort of doxing, meanwhile feminists will dox you to destroy your livelihood and fascists will dox you to ensure local fascists fuck you up. I see both as morally bankrupt. You lost an argument, so you performed an attack that ends in damages. That's a form of violence. It's unnecessary aggression.

Seriously, fuck everyone who isn't a reactionary chantard. At the moment it reactionarism is the only ideology I can handle. The world is shit, you made it shit, I'll call you shit. That's my philosophy, dox me cunt.

He was talking to me, basically giving me the "we've always been just as bad" speech of feigned, signalled humility. That's my point, we haven't. Someone like kristi splinters would be unacceptable quite despite what phase Sup Forums is in. She is a horrible person.

>inb4 accusations of being Patrick
Nope, I do see his girlfriend on the tram occasionally though.

How does it relate to the MW dox?

TRS in early Shoah days helped get MW attention/donations and share audiences. Current TRS vetted try to help MW.

Very convenient timing isnt it?
MW has been a guest on TRS.

Wouldn't be surprised if these same kikes doxxed his info and sold it to the newspapers.
Poor Woesy has suffered the most out of all this.

they will do this again, it's just a matter of time until they have another target, they have made it perfectly clear they will go after all they perceive a ecelebs.

i wouldn't go near 8pol ever again, that place is tainted.

They were shilling here and on 8pol though.
Shilling is gay do not shill.

Hopefully he can get a job at McDonald's or something after he gets out of prison.

>implying it wasn't you and your gay buttbuddies false flagging as an excuse to dox these guys

Wouldn't even surprise me if it were just shills making them look as ridiculous and schizophrenic as possible given how shady their site management is

If your name is Cooper Ward, Colin Robertson, or Jesse Bjorn you should neck yourselves.

What even is supposed to be their shilling, posting opinions about an issue? It's not like they're from tumblr

There is an actual screen capped chat log between TRS members discussing and coordinating their shill campaign on the chans to drum up support for Spencer after the NPI conference.

I am sure some user has it saved and will post it. This was happening at about the same time that the commies initiated their shill campaign here to.

thank god for flags and id's
i know you can circumvent it, but it is not that easy as it is on 8pol

even if it is someone that is making them look bad, they took it hook line and sinker, they will do this again, they have said as much about their hatred of "ecelebs" because they are that easily manipulated

You mean the users who posted about it and got banned from the forums?
Fucking moron.

>This was happening at about the same time that the commies initiated their shill campaign here to.

False flag as fuck
You try and imitate how we talk here and you fucking fail keklmao
We know it was all you

They're also responsible for a mass hysteria of internet kikes that lead to some pretty funny incidents including Jews naming theselves on twitter.

>The use of the "echo" originated from a 2014 episode of The Daily Shoah, a podcast produced by the alt-right blog The Right Stuff. The podcast includes a segment known as the "Merchant Minute", where Jewish names are spoken with a cartoonish echo effect to single them out.[1] The editors of The Right Stuff explained that the use of an echo, represented in text using triple parentheses, was an internal meme meant to symbolize an opinion that the actions of Jews in the past cause their names to "echo throughout history", stating in its lexicon that "echoes repeat the sad tale as they communicate the emotional lessons of our great white sins, imploring us to Never Forget the 6 GoRillion."[7][1] From the inside out, each parenthesis represents, in their opinion, Jewish involvement in harmful media, involvement in mass immigration, and global Zionism.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

Why would they do this?

Is the quality of their (shitty and dying) board more important than saving the white race lol.

And I was certain for a while that 4/pol/ would fall to the leftists before 8/pol/

What a fucking joke this is, I hope some lefties are getting a good laugh.