Refugees from the NEET perspective

Ok, /pol, I'm a NEET, more or less. This is what pisses me off about the "refugee crisis".

I'm not really a hardcore NEET, I always tried getting into work. I went to university two times, but failed, I started a traineeship, I thought this might be easier for me, but it didn't work out either. The reason I failed is my depression, which is sometimes more sometimes less severe, right now I'm doing pretty good.
The more I learn about myself and about the world, the better I can cope with it. I don't want to blame solely cultural marxism for my psychological disorder, but it surely had an influence on me. I still want to work, but I'm not stupid, so I can't really deal with standard slave labor, doing anything besides that is nearly impossible in this system.

Now the refugee crisis, I guess we're all on the same track when I say that most of the "refugees" don't come here because they flee from war, but because they want money from us. How much money does our government pay a refugee? It's something between 10.000 - 30.000 € a year. That's an average of 20.000 €.

The average refugee has a low IQ, no education or bad education, doesn't speak our language and of course he's got different values, religion, culture, which in many points contradict ours.

So the education of a refugee starts at primary school level, most of them aren't interested in it, so they stay away from school or integration courses, yet we still pay for it.

Back to me. I'm still struggling to get into work life somehow. Right now, my life costs around 900 € a month, 500 € my parents pay for me, the rest I get from my health insurance. I was in a traineeship, but couldn't keep working.

Well, a big problem for me is, that I want to work, and do something meaningful, but for that I'd need to go back to university and get a degree. Let's say I'd want to become a teacher, how much money would I need per year? I actually wouldn't need much more money than I have right now, 1000 €/month would be enough for me, that's 12.000 € a year.

So we pay low educated people, 20.000 € a year, so they maybe learn our language some day and have kids, they are most likely not going to do any significant work a robot couldn't do for less money in less time. Their kids will grow up in a low educated family, so they're not going to grow up to become nuclear scientists.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person in this kind of situation, we wouldn't have a "Fachkräftemangel" if our government would pay for higher education. But they decide to import low educated people to face this problem, it doesn't take a genious to figure out that this is not going to work out.

tl;dr why not spend our countries money for our own populations good

genius not genious

You would/will be purged by any NatSoc government.

I'm not sure where what you are trying to say, you are a failure and it has nothing to do with refugees, the state or your parents.

Because jews hate whites and want to exterminate us

>jews destroy society
>it's the neets who are to blame!
Kill yourself kike

I wouldn't really want to live in a country with a government that purges it's native people, that's pretty much what our government is doing right now. I don't really care about your narrow mindedness.

>99% of people, some who are borderline retarded, manage to create something out of their life in this "Jew controlled society"
>don't blame the neets!

Also reminder that Hitler was literally a vagabond neet artist for a large period of his early adulthood

>create something
>slaving away to make the jews richer
That's nothing. Richard Spencer has done more for whites than millions of republicans and he's basically an aristocratic neet.

Right. You are going to flee the one state that is required to uphold your pathetic existence and EMIGRATE somewhere else, but you are different from everyone else. You are the NEET with 140 IQ who just needs a bit of help to figure things out.

Did you even read my posts?

He is white and the descendant of your volk you cuck that's the difference.
I'm not a neet but the neets are our vulnerable youth who have been hit the hardest by jewish anomie.
Being a neet in a jewified world is completely different from being unemployed in a healthy society.

Here's the thing with NEETs. They might be leeches but at large they are gentle souls that don't hurt anybody besides talking some shit on the internet maybe. They don't rape you (they barely look into your eyes), they don't grope you, they don't shoot fireworks at baby cribs, etc.

Now some person that comes from a everybody for himself society reduced to primitive survival instincts, possibly in combination with a bad eductation and religious extremism, won't make this country better. I'd take two million NEETS rather than those.

Besides that NEETS are basically an untapped ressource and many would work if given the right kind of support and trust. But one gotta realize that they dropped out for a reason and it's too easy to just assume it's because they're all lazy.

Thank you for your assistance. As stated in my first two posts, I'm not NEET because I don't want to work, I'm currently NEET because I can't escape the NEETdom. I would really like to go back to University, get a degree and teach kids or something. Start a family, raise 3 beautiful blonde children.

Not sure what this Norway Skinhead is thinking.

Yes. You think that your existence is special and that you are entitled to work that doesn't bore you, based on literally no qualifications and experience.

>your volk

You are a NEET. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Or perhaps a "student", definitely never worked a day in your life though.

Actually I have experience and qualifications. I've got a good education and worked in different schools and did all kinds of jobs.

What do you mean with

>you think your existence is special and you are entitled to work that doesn't bore you

you mean because of my situation?

My original point was:

Why pay people welfare, but not pay them higher education and instead import more people and pay them welfare as well?

He has a stereotype in his head and he tries to make you fit the stereotype rather than to invest the effort and change it.

how old are you?

>1000€ a month
That is litterally nothing Hans.

Push away internet and things that distract you from continuing your education. Get a degree and do something with your life

I would, but where get the money? I can't ask my family for more, the government will pay me Hartz IV if I quit my current job (after 3 months of paying me nothing because I quit myself), but I wouldn't be allowed to study while receiving money from the government.

im in a similar boat kinda. i've been going to school mostly part time since 2011. i got an aas in computer networking last year and started going for computer science. i'm 25 now and have no money and no job experience other than a 3 month internship fixing computers at a factory. not sure if i should stop schooling and get some job experience and money so i dont look like such a loser or finish my bachelors. i'd take 3 1/2 more years and i'd graduate a 28 year old who never had a job

They just don't want to be seen as racist. It's all just really daft, and the same things goes on in much of Europe, not just Germany.

There is no infrastuctual room for these people, and they're not interested in productivity, nor are most very capable. They do not fit in to our cogs.

Most of them were doing just fine where they were, but just want more money, so they risk their lives to get to these countries.

In Sweden, it's common to find people that immigrated here with the intent of sitting outside shops and begging. That's pathetic. Then they pull out their iPhone, after they beg for some change. Argh. We didn't even really have homeless people before this nonsense.

Get educated. Try again. Try your hardest. On the scale of yourself, you can't do much about the leeches, except for to reserve a slot in the system for yourself.

What the hell? I'm 25 and just started CS last year and I only have a year and a half before a grad with that and a minor in math. fuck man, those humanities are reamin ya.

Tell your family that you are fixing your shit and going to uni for real this time plus try and get a weekend job, surely they will understand and support you.
Its fucking easy life in germany.

I don't think it's that big problem to be 28 and never having had a job, don't worry. Well, I don't know how it's in America, but I could always convince people of my good intentions when I tried to get a job and they didn't judge me for my CV.

I was thinking about that, I guess it's the only way.

I just hope people will become reasonable at some point and fix everything that's wrong. I'd like to be a part of the fixing, but right now I just can't.

I'm going back to Uni after dropping out the last two semesters.
I sometimes just think about all the hard work I'd be doing to escape NEETdom and make something of myself but then I think about how I'd technically be happier as a NEET and actually waste less of my parents' money because I'd probably just drop out after doing nothing but play games and read Sup Forums.

Are you really happy as a NEET?
I've been drifting on the edge to NEET for a long time, I wouldn't want that for the rest of my life. I want to take part in society and change things.
Yes, it's hard work compared to NEET, but there's nothing to gain from being a NEET.
You just waste your lifetime.

Not exactly happy as a NEET, but rarely depressed.
I don't know if years of college/grad school is something I can handle, I wish I could be consistent and positive about it but I just can't, and most people just tell me that maybe college just isn't for me.
It's honestly either get a PhD or stay a NEET for me, and I wish someone had something more inspirational to say to me.

>went to uni
>had a traineeship

You had all the chances. You failed twice. At some point you have to accept that not everybody can be a winner, despite what the media tells you. You have to face it, at this point you have to take one of thosr jobs that you deem so far beneath you and come to terms that you might work w meaningless "slave job" for the rest of your life.

At this point survival is acceptance.

this

I´m in a similar situation, except that i can´t even go to the university because i don´t have a abitur.

And working these "slave jobs" isn´t as bad as you might think. After one or two years in, you might earn around 1400€ per month. This is enough to live on your own.

> fails university 2 times
> fails traineeship

just kys really

>1400€ per month
it's nothing

because the economy is speculative today, what you describe makes no sense for a production based economy, but the Banks make a ton of money off of uneducated but fertile migrants. Each of these families will need big loans, and that's where the win is. Not for you Germans, but for international banks.
You can retrace the history of the fall of the west since at the very least the 60s by following the money like that. Feminism, cultural marxism, all those destructive policies and finally the rapefugees invasion are all tied to economic policies that favor alien banks, not the nation.
The nation is being sold out.
It makes no sense if you look at things from a national point of view as you're doing. It's not about nurturing the nation and its people, it's about razing them while making the most money possible out of the razing.
That's what happens when you let (((our greatest allies)) worm themselves in your decisional and business centers. Every fucking time, even in Egypt and Rome, the way they destroy the Empire, its civilization and people is through attacking the currency.
Since our currency is virtual, and a debt, it's all debt based, and the more debt there is, the more their pockets grow. You can die, it gives them more shekels. Simple as that.

>Richard Spencer has done more for whites
yeah, what has he done exactly?
Posturing as a leader of white nationalism isnt "doing things for the cause", it's setting himself up as a (phoney) leader. Just so he can be in a position to betray you.
Acts like a cop, looks like a cop, ...
he smells like a cunt

dude you arent living in a nationalist country, so why even waste your precious psychical substance worrying that your government is throwing away money at shitskins instead of building up its own population?
You're not gonna change commie Germoney that has been setup since 45
I support your migration but be careful, you wont have mommy and daddy cleaning up your clothes anymore, you'll have to actualy fight to make a life for yourself as a white migrant, and they wont let you in easily in another white nation in fact they make it pretty hard for whites
so yeah you're being delusional in wishywashing the State would give you money
it doesnt owe you anything
nobody does
rely upon yourself
you're depressed? well take care of that