YOU ARE RACIST

IF YOU CANNOT ACCEPT MUSLIMS YOU ARE A BIGOT AND RACIST.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you keep changing definition of "racist" like 5 times every day?

Ok

>IF YOU CANNOT ACCEPT MUSLIMS YOU ARE PERFECTLY RATIONAL AND SANE, YOU ARE THE ONLY THING FROM KEEPING THE WORLD FROM GOING TO ABSOLUTE SHIT. WELL DONE user, TELL A FRIEND.

Ok, I'll accept the women

And what is wrong with being "a bigot and a racist" ?

>While we're at it, since when does everybody have the authority to draw new definitions and decide retarded implications apply?

>IF YOU CANNOT ACCEPT MUSLIMS YOU ARE A BIGOT AND RACIST.
Yeah I don't care about that.

>implying bigot or racist is a bad thing

>islam is a race
This meme has to die

k.

Islam's not a race, but... fine. Suits me.

Let them go to a less bigoted country.

Holy shit do you have sauce?

I'm starting to feel proud about racism ans biggotry.

retard. sage this shit.

>not fucking the mp5

Ok.

sauce on that

>Preferring 3D over 2D unexploded Muslims

Fuck.That is some sick shot

Stop racemixing

2pure

Rousseau wrote that the true patriot is harsh to the foreigner and that is a good thing.

Muslims are foreigners.

0.17 (You)s have been deposited into your account

How dare you call me racist, you racist!

>muds
>a race

It's ok he aborted it.

k

If you can't accept me as racist you a a hypocrite and bigot! So suck my fat racist cock.

Thanks God. If it's Gods Will for me to be a bigot and a racist, so be it. I won't accept muslims, ever. Whats more, I will fight them till my last breath.

Better be racist than headless.

Sauce, nao!

Yes I am. And I am proud of it.

Yes I am, and this is totally acceptable in my country.

>tfw made a muslim reject his religion
feelsgoodman
Need to get them when they arent completely indoctrinated

k

okidoki

No it's not. Gyurcsány will whip your ass

and if you do you're a faggot. id rather be racist thanks.

Cool. It should be pointed out that Islam is not a race; I'm still a racist though.

All Muslims believe in killing all infidels

Oh shat! I frogot about the true holy leader of Hungary. Im sorry Gyurcsány-sama dont devour me for my sins!

Muslims are not a race.

I never accepted christians, jews, mormons, jehovas witenesses.. never accepted any of them. Infact often talked about their falsities and criticized them. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THEM. NEVER. But i guess now im not allowed to do that because their skin is brown. FUCK BROWN PEOPLE.
---------------
I never accepted ambition, greed, social success, ruthless egotism, sexual degeneracy and violence, pacifism.. never accepted any of them. Infact often talked about their falsities and criticized them. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THE PEOPLE WHO DID THAT IN THE PAST. NEVER. But i guess now im not allowed to do that because their skin is brown. FUCK BROWN PEOPLE.

They are the most selfish, greedy, inconsiderate, entitled, disrespectful pig-like hypocrites. Day of the rope when??

I wanna be multicultural. It means I have to accept some muslim cultural phenomena.
Which should I accept?

FUCK MEXICO AND FUCK BLACK PEOPLE

If Muslims cant accept a white homeland they are racist. eat shit.

Okay. And?

then i am proud to be a bigot and a racist. now gfy.

as do the muslims

what's the story behind that guy?

is he a lefty?

Thanks again OP. If it wasn't for people like you this shit wouldn't even be possible.

Just keep calling us racists for the the next... 10 election cycles.

Never change OP

It's not hate. We just love our own too much to see ourselves extinguished.

Yes, but no. He is THE OPPOSITION. Whatever our government do, he opposes it, even if he supported it in the past. And since our current government is right wing(more like middle left, but our left is so radical that even the middle is far right), he is the biggest (populist) liberal in our country.
He was our PM for a few years but he resigned after his speech were he confessed that he robbed the country went viral.

Muslim
is
not
a
race
you idiots!

lefty as fuck. He was the pm before Orbán and the leader of the left party. But one day when he was president an audio file leaked when he said" we fucked it up really hard, we lied for 1,5-2 years..." and shit like that. And our country went apeshit started to riot as fuck it was kinda brutal though but he refused to leave and the whole country hated him. After a while he finally left the presidency and his own party has fired him really hard. But still today he tries to become president (made his own party called DK) and support refugees. He invited muslim refugees to his home and visits them at the border and shit like that. Everyone laughs at him now how hard he tries althogh everyone wants him to GTFO from politics. (but somehow he still have supporters)

Oh and inb4
>But most muslims are arab and that's a race
Most christian aren't white, does that make christianity a non-white religion too?!

kill all muslims

that explains the sign around his neck

>Most christian aren't white
source?

IF YOU CANNOT ACCEPT MUSLIMS YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

He was on an anti-orbán, anti-racism protest.

guess Im a bigot and a racist then. too bad, I did have some rather progressive opinions about equality and it was just the sharia law types I hated. but I guess I gotta hate them all now that you've shoehorned me into the nazi corner. is there a canadian neo-nazi political party I can vote for? you did this btw

You already have Mrs. Helsinki

>YOU ARE A BIGOT AND RACIST.

Better being a bigot and a racist, then watching some goatfucker rape my girlfriend/sister/mother/daughter.

If muslims can't accept christians protestanats and Jews then they are a bigot and racist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country

k

then a racist i am

Thank you for your kind words, sir. I'm honored.

ok, I am. so what…

> Most christian aren't white
That is pretty fucked up actually. Do they really conform to the philosophical framework? I think someone like MLK does but some of those African churches are fucking insane.