/AUS/ Nationalism

/AUSPOL/: Nationalist Movement

Join this discord to discuss Nationalist and political ideas with fellow aussies: discord.gg/9enFrGV

Feel free to suggest things such as:

>Flag
>Stances on major issues
>Strategy on gathering support

The discord has just been created so try and recruit as many people as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9enFrGV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You sad cunt

t. emu

jog on stormfaggot

The rise of Superapoliticism has began
PRAISE KEK!!!

we're actually not that extreme

our primary goal is to gather support not enjoy a circle jerk

Shame. I was hoping to get some former skinheads back into the game. Purely to make ANTIFA shit themselves.
But good luck with ya movement, I'll join if it holds water, got other shit going on I've gotta focus on.

a movement like this definitely a sort of anti-antifa division/group purely trained in combat against those scum but they would need to stay out of the public light as they would give us a bad image

Do Australian nationalists even exist as a movement? You guys look like dropkicks.

2005 CRONULLA BEST DAY OF ME LIFE

What fucking rock you been under mate?
ANTIFA needs a police gaurd when assembling in Vic.

Why demonize people with interests similar to your own?

Shitposting on Sup Forums isn't going to achieve anything and neither is anything OP tries to organize but turning away potential allies and fracturing white nationalism further is fucking retarded.

ANTIFA is better at dressing up and trying to look scary than at fighting. Everytime they go to a protest they get belted, haha

No, most Australians are nationalists, so it doesn't need a movement. We just need to sever Victoria, and then we can get rid of all the undesirables.

>tfw you were stuck in Victoria.

Are you guys going to register as a party? What policies have you got so far?

i really don't give a fuck about autistic nationalist parties here

but i do enjoy watching lefties cry nonstop while nationalism gains more and more traction among the general aussie public

>tfw even your lesbian relatives vote Pauline

we need to start gutting politicians so they stop fucking selling us to the chinese

BULLSHIT.
FUCK YOU JEW,
FUCK YOU COPPER.
Pauline Hanson couldn't even hold a rally in Vic because of you COWARDS.,

IMO, the movement will never succeed any links to natsoc and swastikaz.

UPF or true blue crew are doing well

The only swastika that's ever going to be used is on a Sup Forums thread. UPF are good but their only purpose is to oppose Islam, they have no stances on other social issues as well as the economy.

HAIL VICTORY MY BROTHERS

We don't have the capability nor support to start a party at this stage. So far we're just gathering people with similar beliefs to discuss various issues and stick together. We have no official stances as of yet but generally it will lean towards conservative stances on social issues (Western values, traditional family, etc.) and possibly protectionist economy as well as pro-nationalization of major monopolies and banks. On foreign policy so far we've agreed on a isolationist/non-intervention approach.

It is hard to start a group like this as many people don't believe it will succeed and don't take it seriously. That's alright though, we will try our best and see how it goes.

Hmm I was thinking of the shit with the mosque in bendigo.
Fuck what was that group involved with that. Seems their name is being expunged.
Not Squadron 88, another one. United Patriots Front?

Why do they want details ?

looks like an asio job

This.
They delete all mention of jews from their page, don't mention chinese nor anything except muzzies and cultural marxism. They could have so much more support.

>They delete all mention of jews from their page
Think back to when you were something that resembled a normie, what do most people think of Jews?
>Lying thieving kikes?
>Histories eternal victim?

le bumperino

this is good shit guys come on we need more

>discord.gg/9enFrGV
wew lad bump these cunts are tops

Great Australian bump

bumpy bump lads more content guise

Bump

You think they'd have more support if they were open anti-semites? Going full turbo autist is a good way to stay irrelevant forever. You need to play the smart game if you want to be in any position of influence. Degenerate nazi skinheads aren't going to be in the halls of power any time soon, so if you want to actually push your agenda you need to tone it down and notch and actually appeal to common aussies

Liberals are Conservicuck who pander to Chinese property developers

Labor are just a half-way house between the greens and the Libs and ever since they lost their balls are now pandering to the identity politics and the SJWs

Greens are just aids and need to be nuked

One Nation is our only hope and who I'll be voting for but even they are falling apart at the seems and I don't trust them economically.

Katter's Australia Party have a platform I really buy into but they have been around for ages and have gone nowhere and are too rurally focused

REEEEEE WHEN CAN WE HAVE A PROPER, SOPHISTICATED, PROFESSIONAL NATIONALISTIC PARTY.

If you want true Nationalism and self sufficiency, then join us, the Vetera Superapoliticism Party of Australia

What do you mean by true nationalism? ethno? civic? it comes in many forms

Also Im not sure if you are taking the mick but I cant find you guys with a google search

mostly civic, but a strong focus in natralisation, we in the discord

I agree there is no perfect party at the moment, that's why we're trying to band together and grow a group/party that will be perfect in social, economic and foreign policy terms.

The thing about Australia is that since its creation, the country was built on migrants. Obviously some cultures integrate better than others but as long as you stand up for Australia and your allegiance is to Australia you should be good.. We're going to try and prioritise whites over non-whites but realistically other ethnicity will have to be accepted as well if they truly share the same love for our country.

LET THE IMMAGRANTS IN

Yeah sounds good mate, I just want a Nationalist Party who is not affraid to enact common sense policies even if they aren't PC; I.e. stopping/severely reducing immigration from countries that are war torn and/or dont integrate well: i.e. Middle-East, North Africa, Somalia, Sudan etc etc

Non-europeans have always been welcome in Australian society as minorities. The immigration law must maintain a European majority.

i actually like our current flag :(