Brit/pol/ - Hung Edition

>Corbyn pledges to cap wages
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38568116

>IRA gangster Martin McGuinness resigns, Sinn Fein on course to batter the DUP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38561507

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>Tories promise to tackle 'stigma' of mental health but refuse to give additional funding
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-mental-health-stigma-funding-government-nhs-a7516461.html

>UKIP to lose huge amount of funding as Italian 5-Star Movement divorces itself from EU Parliament grouping
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-italy-m5s-ukip-idUKKBN14S0HG?il=0

>Corbyn refuses to back down over total dedication to open borders
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-refuses-back-clampdown-9586477

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy official makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video; Labour calls for national inquiry into Israeli influence of political parties as a matter of national security
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-alan-duncan-palestine-spying-subversion-labour-a7515956.html

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8vN-O_rJI8
youtube.com/watch?v=4hDrbDFOYnw
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtube.com/watch?v=M4RscdWwPkk
youtube.com/watch?v=DBMsjWnETiI
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/dominic-cummings-brexit-referendum-won/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/right-again-alasofficial-statistics-on-suicides-are-in-doubt-as-i-suspected.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder we have self confessed subhumans here
>gypsy
>curry muncher-"Scottish" mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>ukranian(British flag)
>two poles(British flag)
>ukranian (Russian flag)
>beta cuckold with octoroon wife(British flag)

Has there ever been a man so redpilled;
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q8vN-O_rJI8

Karl Pilkington is King of Brit/pol/

Based King of Brit/pol/, Karl Pilkington, on poetry;
>youtube.com/watch?v=4hDrbDFOYnw

Can't be arsed anymore lads

Failling a degree that wouldn't get me a job anyway

Zero chance of raising a family

The nation is a joke

Queen will probably die soon

what did he say in his speech and what does he say now?

DONT REPLY TO TRIPFAGS
DONT REPLY TO TRIPFAGS
DONT REPLY TO TRIPFAGS
DONT REPLY TO TRIPFAGS
DONT REPLY TO TRIPFAGS
DONT REPLY TO TRIPFAGS

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

Worst of all we have a filthy Russian

He's due to make a speech today, which leaked last night, saying that he's against free movement of people, but earlier he said he's for it.

So technically he's going to making another U-turn later, on the exact same policy, when he actually gives that speech.

I am YKTD

My insecure tripcode !ZeXiY.i5UA may be compromised so I will use !!hn7ASgIZ1vE instead

It's a pretty good point. Focusing charitable efforts all towards a single goal.

>"At this point its a lost cause."
Based Karl wants to genocide the Africans

It's utopian though

The whole point of the Pilkington character as engineered by Gervais and (((Happy Merchant))) is that he's meant to be an idiot Daily Expressish "Why can't we just fix this lmao" working-class mongoloid designed to poke fun at you, like Al Murray

What degree?

>listening to a filthy paki

He's a Scottish.

Hitler.

Philosophy, Politics and Economics

Not at Oxford though, should have given up once I failed to get in to Oxford

Well to be fair lads, Africans are so fucking stupid you can't teach them agriculture. However you can solve the UK hunger issue with food banks, invest in agriculture, generate a surplus.

Also gas food companies that insist on fake sell by/use by dates.

80s were a mistake

>the Pilkington character
Karl isn't a character, he is a literal numpty, but he knows people find him funny so he plays on it a bit.

>that he's meant to be an idiot Daily Expressish "Why can't we just fix this lmao" working-class mongoloid designed to poke fun at you,
This just isn't true, because most of the time he actually comes off smarter than Ricky and Stephen, and he is usually right and they are wrong.

How much of the course is Economics? Can't you do something with that?

>Pursuing a degree where your only chance of getting a good job would be through joining the Tories or Labour
>Joining the Tories or Labour

>he unironically thinks Hitler was more redpilled than this;
youtube.com/watch?v=M4RscdWwPkk

>Also gas food companies that insist on fake sell by/use by dates.
Does this even happen?

>ukranian (Russian flag)
You're an Irish then. True Brits are southerners.

50%, yeah it's the most employable part

But I'm failing anyway so it doesn't really matter

Although agree with you, the reason Africans cant into agriculture is because the West subsidise all its staple crops. Therefore Africans cant compete in exporting their crops because we sell it below cost so they only end with subsistance agriculture

Most non-perishable foods can last well beyond the use-by date.

Based Karl acknowledges Brazil is a degenerate hellhole filled with gays:
youtube.com/watch?v=DBMsjWnETiI

lol.

Nigel basically just said that barring a huge change, the Labour party is going to face an existential crisis.

If I'm a Ukrainian then you're an Irish. True Brits are southerners, not haggis.

>an upper limit on how much someone can earn

Corbyn may actually be fucking retarded.

Spend less time shit posting maybe?

I guess not everyone fell for project fear.

Wow...... Thanks Yank...... That really made me think.... woah........ so Nigel said Labour are....... going through an existential crisis?

Woah...

Huh...

Yoinks...

Wow. Just...

Wow.

It was specifically related to the fact that Corbyn is stuck in a 1960s hippie tier mindset. I know literally nothing about British politics other than the fact it seems that their young voters have nice things

SLAVA ROSSIYA

ZA DONBASS

HE MADE UP THE PAY CAP THING ON THE SPOT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

corbyn's got an upper limit on his electability, and it's zero

He should have said increase the fucking taxes labour is FUCKED mate

Also,
>Yoinks

>paedophile russian

You forgot one lad

Labour are going through an existential crisis because the Conservative Party stole all their policies in 2010, they were already pretty adrift

When will the Spanish pay reparations for invading rightful British clay?

When will the French pay reparations for wasting superior English blood?

>Targetting footballers

my fucking sides he seriously has no idea what he's doing, no way they're going to keep him around until 2020

If footballers end up complaining about him then he just lost the entire thick-as-pigshit "I'm voting Labour cuz me dad" audience in one sentence

>it WILL apply to footballers

This man is literally retarded.

When will the Americans pay reparations for making superior Britons break a sweat?

He's not a Russian, he's an Irish paedo from Scotland.

When will the Japanese pay reparations for making us waste British manufactured bullets?

If he was going to introduce an upper pay cap then he should have done it AFTER he got in. He's delusional to think that is a sound promise which any majority will support.

Well he's not wrong, the Labour party are fucked. They have gone left wing when the country has gone right wing.

Also Jezza is a terrorist dick sucker.

When will the Spanish pay reparations for staining our shipdecks red with blood?

great news for women footballers. they can apparently earn up to a million!

Relinking the blog on how Vote Leave won user posted in last thread

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/dominic-cummings-brexit-referendum-won/

Slowly making my way through it and it's good reading.

This is a gem:

>All those amazed at why so little attention was paid to ‘the experts’ did not, and still do not, appreciate that these ‘experts’ are seen by most people of all political views as having botched financial regulation, made a load of rubbish predictions, then forced everybody else outside London to pay for the mess while they got richer and dodged responsibility. They are right. This is exactly what happened.

David Jason's face made me kek

When will user pay reparations for already shitting up this thread?

There's just about one demographic this appeals to and that's the older females who always share politically charged things on facebook despite knowing sod all about politics. And deep down even they know it's silly.

next paragraphs good too

>Many Tory MPs and ‘free market’ pundits / think tankers are living in a fantasy world in which they want hostility to big business to end even though everybody can see that those who failed largely escaped responsibility and have even gone back to doing the same things. (I’ve argued since 2001 for big changes on executive pay to almost zero effect. SW1 is full of people who think they’re ‘defending markets’ but are actually defending the opposite – corporate looting. In the 1930s Britain put people in jail because of what happened in the 1920s. We should have done the same after 2008.)

When the Spanish actually start making money, instead of leeching from the EU.

They are already paying, the Nice truck incident, the Bataclan etc. They will have more attacks soon.

SOON "tm logo".

When will the Irish pay reparations for struggling against superior English soldiers?
I'm just looking for (you)s whilst dumping battles

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/right-again-alasofficial-statistics-on-suicides-are-in-doubt-as-i-suspected.html

Suicide figures are being hidden by the government

"The official statistics show that deaths from suicide in the UK rose slightly from 6,122 in 2014 to 6,188 in 2015. However, the true number is more likely to be about 9,000, Professor Pritchard said, with as many as 270 teenage suicides rather than the 186 officially recorded"

>you're an Irish
Das rite

What's Gideon up to these days?

Snorting coke off a black womans tits.

Just put a pot of beef stew on in the slow cooker for tea tbqh

>Nigel "Christian rapefugees welcome" Farage
>Dieversity Queen
>Prince Cuckold
>Davidkike
Wow

Never understood the student cult of personality that grew around him from cunt Tory boys

He'll probably have a go in the next leadership election

REMINDER DO NOT REPLY TO RUSSIAN NONCES

They had millenia to start agriculture but they just built huts out of their own shit

When will you get a job and leave Sup Forums?
You're not hitchens, you don't have conservative values and you're a piss poor poster.

this man genuinely disgusts me, he's a mess, a danger to national security and a marxist

reminder that his man wants us to leave the EU but still have open borders, increased refugee intake, wants to give the falklands back to the argies (lol), sympathises with IRA terrorists, wants to give school playgrounds to thieving no-good gypsies, wants to force businesses into having wage caps and hates the free market

if you support this man, you are opposed to british values and cannot call yourself a patriot

wtf? I hate posting now !

Labor and Tory = Jews, and literally Milliband is Jewish and Cameron also had small Jewish ancestry
UKIP is far better for British goyim.

Wasn't he quite unpopular within the Tory party outside of his weird little clique?

He has a very bobbly nose, good for snorting coke.

I think it's because he ALMOST gives off a sort of bad boy vibe. He kind of seems cunning and conniving, various journalists would describe him as "Machiavellian" but really he was just another Blairbot.

>he thinks one can simply leave Sup Forums

I don't care about any of those issues, but
>Wants to give falklands back
It's as if he doesn't want to win. Honestly why make that pledge unless you don't want support?

>Being against the free market is as bad as being an IRA sympathiser and open borders enthusiast

>Drinking the Tory kool-aid THIS hard and seriously believing that Corbyn is a danger to national security

>Thinking that the Labour Party should be run by comfy free marketeer Blairites instead

The absolute fucking state of libertarians

Crecy > Poitiers > Agincourt

>Lancastrians unironically trying their best to imitate the great victories of the Plantagenets

How are you failing PPE lad, what is there in it that's hard?
Or are you just a lazy cunt who doesn't do the work

Spooky how similarly I and others matched this description of how people see him, point well made

>corbyn
>not a danger to natural security

are you having a fucking giggle you trotskyist ponce? the man is barely fit enough to run an allotment, nevermind be in charge of national security

the man even contested shoot to kill policies you blind leftist. your ilk want nothing more than to see this country fall to muslims, and let's be honest, that's what Corbyn wants too

>hates the free market

And?

>small

>1/8 kike
>small

so a celtic fan?

>being a statist cuck

hows them benefits treating you