Not many survive a lynching

Not many survive a lynching

What does games have to do with politics and that meme with the kid she made was an autistic kid. how insulting.

Ah shit, here we go again.
>she

Who is this sexy lady?
Why do liberal chicks always have to be so hot?
REEEEEEEE I can't take it.

>she

Is this and her website a false flag? Is this person actually making this their new project?

Brian im going to let my dog die while posting on twitter instead of taking it to the vet wu

>went to university in Mississippi
>didn't graduate

Why do they never make it know it's a Trans Woman?

>LITERALLY a fat middle-aged man

It's very hard being a tranny with the dysphoria and other mental illnessess that result from that. A lot of people can't take the stress and obligations of school on top of that.

It's proof of this faggot's mental illness that his desire for fame overrides the fact that all of this shit - all of it - is going to come out the minute he seriously tries to get involved in the political machine. Why spend years denying you're a tranny when this shit basically forces you to confirm it?

>She

We need to turn her into a racist hate symbol.

Sup Forums stands with Wu! The KKK endorses Wu! Gas all niggers and behead all Muslims. A-Wuuuuu!!!!!

After all, you don't get the support of white supremacists without doing something wrong... Isn't that what the left says? So let's make him guilty by association.

I clicked on the thread expecting to see this. Never change guys

>she

Brianna is racing against a standard politician, the type of guy to attend fundraisers, meet community leaders, attend public events. Meanwhile Brianna Wu is tweeting about grind in Final Fantasy all day and shooting his husband with nerf guns.

There really isn't a candidate more unlikeable and unrelatable than Brianna Wu, he hasn't even held a real job, (and no that shitty phone game vanity project that he paid other people to work on doesn't count as a job).

God for the lulz Wu will beat my faggot congressman inshallah

>mfw Larry Flints son is going to act like he is morally superior to us

Be honest, this guy knows how to work the media. He fucking knows how to make money off controversy. And he is still ugly, why ?

Brianna looks like that now?

D I C C

Holy shit, the way he moves his head is deeply unsettling.

>when people capitalize words in sentences to try and get their point across.

>her

>that voice