>>106443556

Lol
let them try

we should just spam him with fucking flashing gifs until he actually dies. Fuck that would be a great start to the year.

how does @jew_goldstein bring this case to a law firm.

>yeah so I was on twitter using the pseudonym jew goldstein
"I'm sorry, your name was what?"

>kurt kike-enwald

kikes are known liers, he could probably build a case on that alone, can the kike even prove he had a seizure?

bump I want Kike-enwald to have another death inducing seizure

What do you think jew_goldstein will look like?

The funny thing is Sup Forums will defend this guy while decrying the ones who doxxed millennial woes. The doublethink and hypocrisy here are actually fascinating

Funny thing is not everyone on Sup Forums has the same opinion and for every post made, a hundred lurkers choose to move to a different thread or not be entitled to give out their own opinions.

Someone post this deadly meme. I need it for reasons.

Plot twist will be he's a nigger and the actual jew will apologize and ask ooga booga to fuck his wife as a peace offering.

I think the biggest twist would be that it's the same person

tfw THUG

Eichanwald has already won really. That lawyer the troll had to hire must have cost him a fortune.

When you fight joos you become them

What do you expect from (((shill))) central?

>thug
fucking kek. These are the same people that bitch about classifying rabid niggers as thugs but will gladly refer to twitter shitposters as such

>he is actually taking him to court

hahahahaha

the people vs jew_goldstein

What if it was me?
Would they get me a visa and pay for my trip to the court?

He should bring a flashlight to court, shine it at Einchenwald and turn it off and on really fast.

I can't wait until the jew_goldstein gofundme

NO

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

>Mr Goldstein cannot attend the court your honor as he has fled to Israel.

Hi baldy

Does this cuck want a fight? Seriously why is he going after somebody who posted an image on his Twitter.

Assault memes.

Fuck off, Kikenwald

>defend a guy from being doxxed
>hate people who doxxed a guy
Do you even read what you type? Those things are not contradictory at all.