Muslims in Europe BTFO!!!

>muslims in Basle, Switzerland complained that their two daughters shouldn't have to attend mixed swimming classes because muh religious beliefs
>"girls should not swim together with boys before puberty" claim the parents who hold both Turkish and Swiss citizenship
>school had made concessions such as separate changing areas just for the two girls and/or allowing them to wear a Burkini
>parents rejected all the proposed concessions and then fined the parents for their childrens failure to attend- 325 euros each student
>muslims take their 'complaint' through the Swiss courts where its rejected, then go all the way to Strasbourg, European court of human rights
>that court decided against them today, BTFO these fanatics, their kids, and all similarly minded. now they will be forced to fraternize with the filthy kuffar
archive.is/WChVD

these are supposedly 'integrated' muslims?

inb4 not all muslims are fanatical believers in the Qu'ran and Hadiths
inb4 Swiss society is racist and non-accomodating to muslims
inb4 Switzerland and ECHR are radicalizing muslims who otherwise would be law abiding and integrated

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38569428
twitter.com/hoezan__
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude, then they can fuck themselves back to Turkey.

if they don't like it, they should fuck off back to their sand shitholes

Wtf kind of shitty country has legally mandated swimming?

Arabs/Shitskins are so disgusting and impure. They come off as less than human in the way they behave.

This makes me extremely fucking upset. GO THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE AND GET BLOWN THE FUCK UP BY ISIS ALREADY YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCKING CUNT

What kind of shithole country doesn't?

>girls should not swim together with boys before puberty

I was under the impression muslims do not really care about girls being in puberty or not.

>Mr. and Mrs. Kebab
>Do you recall the fact that your inferior "culture" is the reason you ran here?

Fuck them

The muzzies in basel are very arrogant because that place is like german switzerlands commiefornia. The city borders both germany and france so you know theyre a bunch of cucks there and the uncucked non-europeans of course try to abuse this which makes basel pretty much the muslim capital if our country

Um we do, if you didn't pass the swim test you failed PE

the problem with this is , they dont actually care whether their daughters go to swim or not

what they actually care about is showing the other muslims that they are so pious and good muslims , which is why they went to the court in the first place

this puts pressure on the normal ones, because they will now have to ask themselves why they are not putting up any "good islamic resistance"

these fucking niggers are literally ruining it for everyone , the swiss natives that need to waste their time because of this stupid shit and also the successful immigrants because they will now be viewed as one of these goatfuckers

Nigga what? You guys had to take a fucking trip to a fucking pool to take swimming tests as a kid? That sounds like bullshit.

>the successful immigrants

le cuck

>tfw you realize the choice is between Islam and overly sexualized western society

It's like "Sophie's Choice", but i want both kids to die

>because muh religious beliefs

You understand where those religious belief come from, right?

It's because in muzzyland they rape everything that moves, that's why they have the Hijab, to protect the believing women from rape.

I'd keep an eye on them

they're probably going to aide terrorists now

you should've just appeased them stupid kuffar for now you will pay the price and receive the wrath of Allah

This is like a ten month old news story

We have, it's useful when all of your exports are fish and offshore oil.

I wish we did, because I'm a 20 year old that doesn't know how to swim. ;_;

We have legally mandated schooling. Swimming is just a part of that schooling. Maybe if your schools had mandatory physical fitness you wouldn't be the butt of every fat joke.

Mudslimes go home

It's mandated kids to participate. In case it's ice hockey, they will participate. If a swimming pool or lake is nearby, then swimming. If not then no swimming. Simple.

Based mountain cheese merchants.

Hopefully they get corrupted and grow up to be normies.

Maybe we would have such high childhood obesity rates if we had that.

not putting up with muslim bullshit is the 2nd best option
the best option is to not put up with muslims

>girls should not swim together with boys before puberty
But they can get married in their shithole country at the same age, those cunts don't even make any sense

the swiss are learning how to swim? i thought this was their one weakness

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38569428

39 minutes ago.

Just fucking dog paddle
We have mandatory pe, swimming just ain't part of that. There's the swim team people can join in high school if they want but no ones ever forced to swim. Most of the time they just send you outside and have you run/walk for an hour, they don't really care which.

We don't have niggers to keep the magic of swimming away from, so we protect our people by teaching them how to swim.

Right because the baloon girl is gonna actually get in the pool and not have some excuse.

S-shut up t-toothpaste!

Swimming classes are part of schooling.

Here the test is 200 metres and I think it is for 12 years old. I don't remember anyone failing at my class. It's the same test in the army also for reasons unknown.

is that why nignogs can't swim?

We do, so when we take back our sea from Chile we can swim there.

twitter.com/hoezan__

>BLM

DROPPED

Good!

Because had they won this then, things they previously accepted, they would begin to whine about. Thats how they erode you.

If they want an Islamic society they know its note Europe so they can go elsewhere.

There's a bunch of factors that contribute to black folk usually not being able to swim. That's one of them but also there aren't really any places to swim in the inner city so black people never go to pools. So you take the fact that most black people have never seen water deeper than 5 feet and add on the fact that black people are naturally less boyant and it makes sense.

Fat people naturally float

when the last mudslim has been removed from europe they are btfo

Countries that still take pride in their self-reliance and propensity for success and survival.

>now they will be forced to fraternize with the filthy kuffar
Not really, it will just rise the need for full islamic schools and facilities. While complaining we did not let them integrate in our society by telling them to btfo.
Though, I prefer separate complaining community of muslims on the open air, than sneaky community that people actually believe to be part of our society.

there is nothing to ruin. there is no integration or assimilation. none. at. all.

> fined the parents for their childrens failure to attend- 325 euros each student
>euros
fucking trash fake news get this out of my sight

German newspaper, so it's probably been converted already

This was done by the European court, so it will have consequence through-out the EU.
Not like it will change anything, they'll most likely just get a muslim doctors certiciate that makes them not go to those swimming lessons or they'll do what most girls did when I was in school
>I'm on my period, I can't participate.

They can always feel free to go back if they don't like european laws.

Meanwhile our government tells us integration of muslim immigrants works super well.

boys should only ever swim with men, under all circumstances... and naked

>they dont actually care whether their daughters go to swim or not

agree, its jihad by other means. anything they can do to change, undermine or pervert societal norms they will do. in this case it was through legal means, probably with political pressure from green/left. its insurgency at a snails pace, or whatever pace they can get away with.

>You understand where those religious belief come from, right?

its not a religious issue you mong, they want to Swiss society to integrate WITH THEM, not the other way around. its political agitation, on all fronts- swimming class, pork in school meals, hijab in class etc. the muslims in Switzerland look to France and think, hmm look how far muslims there have take their 'muh religious freedom' bullshit

I live near the coast so maybe that's why I never had to take it but, same as you, I've never heard of mandated swimming tests. They should start those in the inner cities.

the ECHR decision happened today

Is she, dare I say it, /our/ girl?

People here that don't usually die. I am honestly shocked when I speak to someone in their 20's that can't swim. Usually tourists from chong land wash up on Bondi beach.

In the States it's up to the parents to teach or get a teacher. That's generally why you only white people able to swim, because our parents care about us

The fuck you mean dont know how ? Are you retarded?

Let me get this straight did somebody have to actually teach most of you how to swim?

Related

we should be glad that muslims are so fucking stupid. imagine if jews would become muslims.

>muh religiun
>oh fuk I'm so redpilled XD

fuck off homo, it's your kid and if you don't want it to swim or do any other school activity, then it's your decision as a parent

the state needs to get the fuck out of my childrens upbringing

also Giuseppe, switzerland is probably the least cucked in western europe atm so save it with your """"switzerland is cucked"""" when you are part of Merkels Reich, also don't you have some mafiosi to go vote for?

Yep. The best part is how heavily they rely on something that isn't real.

This reads like pretentious 8/pol/ post

>flee to civilized country because you country is shit
>try to change the rules of the country you life in to the old rules

Can they not figure out why their old countries were shit?
Can they not figure out that link?

The ones that don't have indigenous brown population.

go to your local pool and learn
this shit might save your life one day or save someone elses life
not even fucking around now

this banning of head gear and swimming classes is grade A cuckoldry.
it's something cucks do to feel good.
you need to expel the brown hoards from the country, not ban random shit.

Amen

The Swiss taking it back with their walled-garden society and hordes of liberated jew gold. A bastion of reason in the middle of the European insanity.

>mfw chronic otitis media
>mfw 4 sets of ear tubes in 13 years
>mfw excused from swimming in gym
>Note from my ENT literally said "CAN'T GO IN WATER"

inb4 loser who can't swim - I learned how to swim in-between eustachian tube set #1 and set #2. Gym was comfy for 1 year of high school.

Not going to happen.

ya I keep forgetting about this. muslims create a climate of terror for each other. As long as they believe that Islam is on the march, and that islam will eventually conquer everywhere, they will pull pull these stunts, primarily out of fear of being labeled a hypocrite and punished when muslims finally take over.

We have a bad ass navy. Watch your self anglo.

If they want to live in an Islamic country, they should go live in an Islamic country.

>his school didn't have a swimming pool

Thats because in the near future, the dutch will lead a water-based life

That happened once. After conversion they ruled chalifate.

How can the Swiss swim? With all the holes they have I thought they'd sink. ;^)

if you can't swim, you're nigger tier

Swimming is patrician exercise

As someone who grew up on the coast I find this hard to believe when that never happened

one that doenst have niggers

>Muslims btfo
>implying theyes aren't a scapegoat to take away your rights

Why should the state be able to force my children to swim? Next they'll make it legally mandated to have "transgender education" and you'll see who's laughing then you funding shill

This is how you deal with muslims.

You fine their asses and reject their court cases

REMOVE KEBAB
>REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KEBAB
>REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KEBAB
>REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KEBAB
>REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KEBAB
>REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE KEBAB
>REMOVE KEBAB

Yeah;
How (((lucky you guys are))) to integrate with so many muzzies!

>tfw the extreme commie secularists that mudshits blindly sided with are now showing their true colors

sometimes the stars are aligned just right

>Why should the state be able to force my children to swim?

state can't force them to swim. what muslims cannot do however is refuse to swim because they want sex segregation in public space. the entire 'muh religious reasons' argument was BTFO. the worm is turning.

there is already state sponsored propaganda on queers and nonces, plus hate speech laws curtailing criticism of them.