Overrated Actress

You know it's funny. Trump is right.

The only film she was in worth anything was the Deer Hunter and she was a supporting actress.

Aside from gay men and either aggressive or victim status claiming women has she any fans at all?

Why is she such a cause celeb anyway?

The likes of Carrie Fisher, Helen Mirren. Glen Close, Michelle Marie Pfeiffer , Goldie Hawn, Judy Dench, Angelina Jole, joanna lumley, Jennifer Aniston,Nicole Kidman have had a much greater impact on cinema and popular culture.

She has always been basically an ugly hack and the films that she was in are mainly dreary tear jerkers and cheap b movies..

What do you think /pol and post your favorite actress?

Was Trump right to call her overrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/08/entertainment/meryl-streep-golden-globes-speech/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KRbBegjoLU8
youtube.com/watch?v=S7VMlB6pj5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hur hur Donald made fun of a disabled jew

>say nothing about disabled white guy who got kidnapped and tortured by chicago nig nogs.

I think she is a great make believe person.

Trump said she was a great actress in 2015 though. She's been in some great films.

why do the anti pc brigade get so upset when someone says something they dont like ?

I haven't liked her in anything I've seen. I guess that says something.

I'd say Sigourney Weaver is my favourite actress, but she hates Trump just like the rest.

>overrated
oh come on, she was great as M in the Bond films.

Michelle Marie Pfeiffer

Rather watch Scarface or dangerous liaisons than anything streep was in.

Even in The Deer Hunter she is a tedious bit part.

Excuse me? 101 Dalmations is pretty fucking great. Oh wait was that Glenn Close? Fuck.

Why hasn't it occurred to these people that their political pleas aren't exactly having a positive effect on things? A bunch of rich, liberal, Hollywood types complaining about how they're victimized by middle America didn't help Hilary win and they aren't going to help anything for their cause in the next 4 - 8 years.

Death becomes her was quite funny. I don't have a fav actress though, they're just fake people desu. I prefer to watch real police on the job, catching criminals and stupid people or customs staff at airports on the telly.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites

>I haven't liked her in anything I've seen. I guess that says something.
>I'd say Sigourney Weaver is my favourite actress, but she hates Trump just like the rest.

Good choice should have mentioned her.

Fucking brilliant in Aliens/Alien, year of living dangerously, ghostbusters and much more. Mostly films you actually want to watch.

But she has 18 gazillion Oscar nominations.

The largest impact on society by her was last week by delivering her speech. She really made many people think.

As Roger Stone tweeted. People like her are really the reason why Trump won. And she does a far better job red-pilling people than Richard Spencer. If she now let's her children get raped by innocent(TM) refugees she would be Merkel-tier.

>>overrated
>oh come on, she was great as M in the Bond films.

That's Judi Dench a top Britbong classically trained actress.

Muh vagina xD

>Excuse me? 101 Dalmations is pretty fucking great. Oh wait was that Glenn Close? Fuck.

Glen close also fucking good in Dangerous Liaisons

>Why hasn't it occurred to these people that their political pleas aren't exactly having a positive effect on things? A bunch of rich, liberal, Hollywood types complaining about how they're victimized by middle America didn't help Hilary win and they aren't going to help anything for their cause in the next 4 - 8 years.

They are fucking actors indeed. I mean you don't hear the opinions of top surgeons or engineers on the topic. Even so I think he was right compared to her peers she is overrated.

We should down vote her IMDB movies she does not deserve her reputation..

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
>>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>>Are X white?
>>Is X degeneracy?
>>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites

Did you miss this

It is all over the news

Meryl Streep attacks Trump in Golden Globes acceptance speech

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/08/entertainment/meryl-streep-golden-globes-speech/index.html

To answer your question, Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress.
youtube.com/watch?v=KRbBegjoLU8

Further the President elect responded

"After Meryl Streep's Golden Globes speech, in which she criticized Trump for mocking a man with a physical disability, Trump denied the accusations and called Streep an overrated actress on Twitter.

"Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes," Trump wrote on Jan. 9, 2017. "She is a Hillary flunky who lost big. For the 100th time, I never "mocked" a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply showed him 'groveling' when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest media!"
"

That's not her. This is Meryl Streep.
youtube.com/watch?v=S7VMlB6pj5Q

So was Trump right to respond to her attach on him in her speech at the golden globes by calling her overrated on twitter, it is all over the news?

Do you have an opinion as this board is for the discussion of news and politics?

Or are you just copying and pasting the board general because you are confused?

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Maybe she was just upset at how Trump, a white mare pleb untrained in the arts of theatre and poofism was able to deliver a unmatched believable perfomance as a Dur Tardo.
Sad.

t. TRUMP.

This sounds actually like him. You could apply as speechwriter for him.

For such a big name her movie list isn't that great.

If i wasnt so dyslexic, and removed doubt "maybe".

I could help out.

Had a granddad who could actually write shit like some on Sup Forums can, and its a beautiful art form.