Germany NO : dad rescues daughter from Syrian rapist

> Heroic German dad rescues terrified daughter from Syrian rapist then hauls him to police

archive.is/0BAAt

> The 57-year-old man raced to the crime scene in the town of Kleve after his daughter telephoned him to say; "There's a man following me home dad....."

> When he got there the man had punched his daughter almost unconscious, was on top of her and tearing at her clothes after dragging her from the side of the road into undergrowth.

> Her dad, who arrived at the scene on a push-scooter, leaped off screaming, hauled the drunken attacker off his daughter and punched him several times.

> He then held him down with his body while calling police and an ambulance on his mobile phone.

> A patrol car raced to the scene and took the "heavily intoxicated" Syrian into custody. He is facing charges of assault and attempted sexual assault.

> Her attacker, 23, is understood to live in an asylum seekers' home in Kleve.

Germabros, is this story making it through the German news filter? what's the reaction over there?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/kleve-haftbefehl-nach-sexueller-noetigung-a-1129313.html
stern.de/panorama/stern-crime/kleve--vater-rettet-tochter-vor-vergewaltigung-7275282.html
www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/rheinland/kleve-polizei-vergewaltigung-tochter100.html
t-online.de/nachrichten/panorama/kriminalitaet/id_80029280/kleve-mann-rettet-tochter-vor-moeglichem-vergewaltiger-syrer-festgenommen.html
youtu.be/eoKcWSMe15Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck france and fuck french people

The Führer has spoken to their volk.

Soon the Germans will exterminate everything in their path just like the fire consumes a forest.
France's military did an strategical preemptive surrender just in case.

Kill all muslims

I've not heard of this story so far, not surprising though, both our media and our police are in collusion with our treasonous government

Based dad

Wtf is a "push scooter" tho

If he really arrived on one of these things im going to laugh my ass off

wtf happend to it?

Meanwhile muds get to drive trucks of peace

> 57yro rides kids toy to rescue daughter from drunk Muslim rapeugee.

>and punched him several times.
Dad is probably going to jail too. RIP in pieces.

>dad rescues daughter from Syrian rapist
Jesus Christ, how intolerant

>is this story making it through the German news filter?
Yes, strangely it did.

I'd just like to note that if this happened hete the dad would have killed the rapist and thete would be no witnesses even if it happened in a mall during black friday.

What a nazi german attacking a poor defenceless Syrian refugee like that.

The dad should be punished for being such a racist bigot.

Reality is stranger than fiction sometimes.
But seriously, scooters are pretty nice.

>filename

Hell yeah they are! I ride my son's all the time..

Kill them all

send link plox.

Foreign normal news
>father rescues daugther from syrian rapefugee rape just when he started going down on her

(((German news)))
>father allegedly prevents assault of daughter
>girl was sexually approached by a man
>scroll
>scroll.
>scroll..
>scroll...
>scroll....
>scroll.....
>scroll......
>scroll........
>was a syrian fugee

Thanks greatest ally!

that is actually fucking genius

you can ride those kid toys and be perceived as a harmless manchild until it's time to remove kebap and club them do death with massive steel/aluminum club

further more, even your country do not consider those to be weapons

BLOOD FOR THE MEME GOD

>top 10 anime plot twists

probably the quickest mean of transportation he could grab.

based dad.

Made it through to all local newspapers here in NRW.
Thing is, people with common sense are not surprised and wear the "told you so" face, the rest is clinging on to the "HE COMES FROM WAR AND HES NOT USED TO ALCOHOL!!" meme.

literally this

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/kleve-haftbefehl-nach-sexueller-noetigung-a-1129313.html
They don't even mention it.

That is SO racist. The man merely suffered a sexual emergency and the literal Nazi responded with actual violence! I cannot believe I'm reading this in 2017.

I get such an adrenaline rush watching planes bomb those inbred sandmonkeys. Spray them all with white phosphorous and turn them into Kentucky fried kebab

daughter is probably antifa liberal scum who would send u into gulag for being nationalist. too bad syrian got ficky ficky atempt stopped.

You ever been hit with one of those?

I'd gladly split a refugee's tiny head open with this.

>already on the side of the road into undergrowth
>not murdering him and hiding his body

Germany is not there quite yet.

>spiegel

stern.de/panorama/stern-crime/kleve--vater-rettet-tochter-vor-vergewaltigung-7275282.html
www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/rheinland/kleve-polizei-vergewaltigung-tochter100.html
t-online.de/nachrichten/panorama/kriminalitaet/id_80029280/kleve-mann-rettet-tochter-vor-moeglichem-vergewaltiger-syrer-festgenommen.html

what a gigantic surprise!
((((Spiegel)))) doesnt even mention it! this is it! LÜGENPRESSE!

come on, mate.

>Judge issues arrest warrant against alleged sex offenders of Kleve

Goddamn this is worse than Huffington Post

Who would even "miss" these refugees technically? They destroy their documents every 2 weeks or whenever they get "caught", just murder a refugee and bury him in the woods, I don't think anyone will care.

The problem comes up when you try to remove all these "austrians", ie [n]generation turkroaches or similar shit.

>filename

>They destroy their documents every 2 weeks or whenever they get "caught", just murder a refugee and bury him in the woods, I don't think anyone will care.
Interesting consequence of destroying your own ID papers.

>106449135
Prolly not, fugees vanish all the time here.
Mostly to the UK or France tho.
Paki/bangladeshi etc = UK
Black/Arab = France

Btw for all the tards, thats how a "Roller" looks like It just got lost in translation because its the same name for both "vehicles" in German just like scooter in English.

so a vespa?

Every time you kill a refugee just grab his phone and change his FB status to "Gone to Syria to wage jihad in the name of Allah". No questions will be asked if he's never heard of again. Guarantee.

Just one call and europe is saved.

Hopefully this is how it starts. Some of these cucked german men need to fucking stand up and say "Not MY fucking daughter SHITSKIN."

Eh, I just assumed because the english article said "push"- scooter

Except all the daughters are saying JA BITTE, JETZT UND SCHNELL and lifting their skirts to appease Soros' multicult dream.

absolutely this.
Damn i love watchign videos on lvieleak where they get exterminated.
another bomb, another problem less.

I hope nothing happened to that poor guy after viciously attacked by a nazi while having a sexual emergency. I hope the nazi goes to jail for at least 10 years.

this. women actualy wants niggers in only solution is to let them get redpilled hardway

Not really mate. Chicks are scared shitless of the fugees these days.

I'm not a fan of Israel but I love this video: youtu.be/eoKcWSMe15Y
I love the force of the bombs as they shatter glass and make people flee.

FFS I'm sick of this shit
When will Germany do something about it and kill these fucking shitskin subhumans?

Somebody should murder Schweini Merkel already

Reeeee!

Hopefully he will be convicted of a hate crime. Damn nazis these days.

Witnesses managed to get a shot of this wonderful german hero.

When does the inevitable Biopic come out?

Even in based medkitland they just dissapear sometimes... but the message spreading through the news is wother more than a single death atm, germans need all propaganda we can muster

>the fucking filename
RWDS roll out and patrol the streets of europe on kiddie scooters

it certainly has meme potential

I'm surprised the guys face of the """""refugee""""" was not part of the pavement by the time the police arrived. Doesn't Germany have force majeure laws where you can get away relatively unscathed with attempted murder in such situations?

Hell yeah I ride my sons all the time too!

You do know that what you just wrote is an incitement of murder and a serious fellony right?

We do but bashing him to a pulp over the course of a few min will probably not hold in court.
Especially in the current climate.

Unfortunately, they've been led to believe that they must repent for their past crimes even nearly a century after the fact by letting everyone walk over them. :C

It was a sexual emergency!

>is this story making it through the German news filter? what's the reaction over there?
As if

Our frontpage of our local newspaper talks about plans of letting our police file "criminal complaints" (Anzeige) against anyone who posts "fake news" on their facebook page. These people are all fucking traitors, I can't stand being part of this country anymore

At least he should have fed his own dick to him. Oh well.

Wherever you see woman afraid promote to adopt a German shepherds.

>it legitimately provides protection
>mudshits hate dogs
>it may prevent them to even approach the girls
>its German as fuck

If commies try to talk shit about our Schäferhunde or take them away or pull some "thats racist" thats like trying to take away our beer or Bratwurst. It will trigger Germans hard and push them to our side.

Tell me you guys wouldn't ride along this guy.

Needs more DEUS VULT!

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Id never get a pure breed german shepherd, I dont like my dogs having fucked up hips and hindlegs in general when they are only 5-6 years old.

I got a Malino / Irish wolfhound mix, shes a giant 45kilo loveball of fur and excitement.
But walking that giant furrball in the dark and i look like someone who is walking a grown wolf.
But yeah, my mom has the brother of my dog and my gf too has a doggo. Shitskins mostly switch streets or just straight up turn and walk aways when they see doggo and i walking up.

We german as fuck, we all have doggos.

Needs frontal armor and mounting point for broadsword and MP

Never fucking come back to my country you 5th column piece of shit

Perhaps, if only our legal systems allowed for deportation of sexual offenders right then and there, however. As those are the people who bring all this hate to bear on the entire group.

you do know that Sup Forums is mostly satire right?
We're all just LARPing here because we're angry, nobody actually considers doing inhumane shit like this

worst copypasta.

Give fathers guns

please feel incited to kys

Der Jewgel

Have fun arguing that in court.
>I-I was just joking I swear

My wife's son doesn't let me ride his.

I've never said anything of that sort anyways so I'm fine

thanks nigel, that's pleasant to see!

The courts won't protect you from me, roacho.

Watch your step

Wow what a cuck. Surely this is pasta right?

nah man, my wifes son had similar experiences

>muh cultural relativism
Oh well it's okay he had a sexual emergency, that's just how they treat women in their country.

Anywho, off to the chopping block for having committed the sin of ingesting alcohol.

How would germs react to moral relativism being spun against him in such a way?

>muh cultural relativism
Oh well it's okay he had a sexual emergency, that's just how they treat women in their country.

Anywho, off to the chopping block for having committed the sin of ingesting alcohol.

How would germs react to moral relativism being spun against him in such a way?

This should be a fucking given.

Rescuing your own daughter isn't heroic is what your supposed to fucking do.

Killing the rapist and his entire extended family, now that's heroic.

>stab kebab with knife until dead
>tell police kebab attacked you with knife first

Once you pile up enough bodies, you can start #kebablivesmatter.

How dare he interfere like that, the fucking fascist.

Nope, are you crazy.
I havent seen 1 NEWS report of a Syrian raping, killling, or assaulting anyone.
But I have seen like 184628 reports of poor, Ahmed who came to Germany and that he fears Racist attacks.
Or poor Mehmuda from Sryria feers Nazis will rape her cause of her headscaf.
Jewish White guilt 24/7 on TV

>Id never get a pure breed german shepherd, I dont like my dogs having fucked up hips and hindlegs in general when they are only 5-6 years old.

This meme about hurrdurr every GSD has fucked up hips need to die.

Look at the parent(s), dont buy w/o x-ray and gene test proof about HD/ED.... in general dont be a cheap ass who buys a GSD from some Pole at the streetcorner.

Mine got 14years old and then had to be put down because of bladder cancer. Till then she was perfectly healthy except for having some bowl movements every once in a while.

>Her dad, who arrived at the scene on a push-scooter, leaped off screaming, hauled the drunken attacker off his daughter and punched him several times.

Holy shit, this is magnificent

Exterminate them all.

My condolences for the doggo mate, 14 isnt an age to die yet.
All my dogs died when they were 17-18 years old but my irish wolfhound will probably die a lot earlier, bigger dogs and all that.

Yeah I know that i can go to a real good german breeder but i dont want to spend 2k on a doggo. Shepherds are really cute tho, especially when one ear stands up earlier than the other.

I guess youre right about that hip meme, but I always had mixed street doggos ever since i was small, so I always get these doggos.
They are so thankful too.

No. it was a "Roller" which is something like this:

>Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet.

They also tend to be a certain colour.

Where did they come from, Hans?

They're the children of disenfranchised immigrants from years ago who never integrated properly.

Sort of like the new set you've been importing.