Fucking.

Much.

BOOM.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbir.gov/sbirsearch/detail/1207769
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you 12 years old?

Sounds reasonable

Since Nobody Cares About Oxygen As Much As Wifi The Planet Is Literally Going To Die. Thanks Drumpftards.

Why Is This Type Of Writing So Fucking Annoying To Read?

this reminds me that I need to close my refrigerator.

Boom what?

Are you implying Sup Forums is anti-tree?

Trees are cool.

are you have zoophilia fetish ?
you post that deer in your house often

Fuck off TIDF

Is she, dare I say it, /our/ girl?

I lold

If trees gave wifi signals we would have a few in every block of every city, you know, just like we have in reality.

No dickhead were pretty anti cultural Marxist propaganda that's literally ruining the west. Marx was a basement dwelling dickhead who never got a job

You realize plants need CO2 to survive like we need Oxygen?
And that personal plants are a drop in the ocean of industrial planting of trees?
You ever see the demarcation of Haiti's border?

OP would fuck

Trees are fucking gay. Woodeniggers getting leafs everywhere and shit.
GAS THE TREES WOOD WAR NOW

Damn, and I thought OP was just a faggot.
That's too much.

theyre joking and all but there's people that are working on this sort of thing right now. they're doing mostly quantum biology research(mostly deep underwater plants photosynthesis) but a few decades down the line u'll see electronics integrated with artificial biological systems.

I have literally planted 6 or 7 trees in my lifetime. And I voted for Trump. BOOM!

There are more trees in the US today than when the pilgrims first arrived.

Fuck trees and fuck oxygen

The first pilgrims were actually black

Actually most oxygen comes from ocean plants.

This shit comes from liberals yet they encourage the way of life that destroys the earth. If we were to take away those little white lies we would see that these people are nothing but degenerate filth that is destroying the earth, society, human race and spreading bigotry hatred and violence MORE THAN ANYONE WHO HAS EVER EXISTED and far more than anyone on the right.

Nothing you said makes sense, the poster is saying that marxist ideology is whats ruining the west and then you sat the same while stating the above poster is wrong? What?

Fuck the ocean
GAS THE OCEAN WATER WARS NOW

Reminds me of this insanity: sbir.gov/sbirsearch/detail/1207769

Just wat. The DoD is retarded beyond rehabilitation.

Oxygen levels are fine.

To much oxygen and everything exploades when you flip a lighter. In fact there was a period when ixygen levels were above 26% and lightning caused small 10 foot wide explosions

Jesus.

I'm so fucking tired of people bashing Trump, of people bashing the people who voted for Trump.

But get this....I'm also tired of anyone bashing the people who oppose Trump.

It's 2017 now and THIS is the best we can do??

I don't understand how everyone is falling for all these fucking distractions...........

It's a "divide and conquer" tactic!

It's really fucking dumb that citizens are fighting citizens.

Why..........can't we all just get along and, well.....basically overthrow the 1%?

Lol

They have so much money that money simply doesn't exist.

While almost EVERYBODY else is struggling.

It's all about money!

This election was a television show!

It's a "real life drama"!

I didn't vote because I DON'T VOTE FOR ACTORS!

This election is the equivalent to ANYTHING on TV!

It's a fucking DISTRACTION so people won't "wake up" and be like, "You know what? I'm tired of working my ass off for little to nothing just to simply exist, while there are people on this planet that have inherited their wealth, will do nothing at all if they want to, and pass on their wealth for generations to come. Hmmm......maybe taxation really IS theft and we should actually do something about it."

Wake me up when there's a rebellion.
It's going to happen.
It's inevitable.
The longer we all wait for it, the worse it's gonna be......
It should have started yesterday.
It should have started decades ago.

Why don't we just GMO trees to give off wifi signals?

Most of the oxygen on earth is not from trees, but oceanic life and grasses.

The tree shit is an actual stupidity myth. Life existed before trees.

>Libshit care more about virtuesignalling while in reality they don't care so long as they can get their Mocolaxofapachino and wifi for their fapbook

Whats new?

Britbong education ....
Deforestation is no real problem in Europe since the industrial times.

The only places where deforestation is a problem are developing countries. North America has more trees than it did when Europeans settled here.

Actually, algae produce most of it :)

Saaaave the planet broooooooo

What does that even mean? Is something wrong with the planet?

How about we just reduce the number of useless people breathing oxygen?

How can Sup Forums even still exist when it's constantly getting BTFO?

> Implying we aren't planting trees all over the planet, forests aren't growing and forests in France aren't bigger than what it was for centuries

>Reforestation is so important in the US that forest fires are more and more dangerous due to the sheer density of them

We're planting many trees in the first world, more than ever before, it's just Brazilians and chinese subhumans that don't do their part. Go blame them.

this. Trees don't produce our oxygen as much as people think. There's not enough of them, even before all the evil human deforestation.

>yfw they build cell towers that look like fake trees instead

No those are fake trees that look like cell towers.

My town does this. It's pretty cool.

It

Really

Makes

You

Think

In case your not being a retard ironically, trees absorb 96% of the oxygen they produce during night time.
The real oxygen producers are plankton.

ISPs would just lobby and get trees banned because it would destroy their shitty business model to have unrestricted internet access. Then we'd all die.

Argument incomplete and therefore invalid.

No wait, they're cell towers that are trees that look fake.
Anyway, I have to go watch King of the Hill now.

What if it's a tree that looks like a fake cell tower ?

They look pretty convincing when they're actually surrounded by other trees. They have to be up above the tree line though, so they still stick out.

I like the Hawaiian ones. Look more real because their trees already look funky anyway.

Yeah, here in Brazil the subhumans are shaving the entire amazonian rain forest but since Brazil is a "beautifull multicutural country", the global media don't give a shit.

Brazil is multicultural? How many cultures do monkeys have now?

Have these idiots never been in a forest? Having a wifi access points at the same density as trees in a forest would swamp that portion of the radio spectrum with so many signals that none of the access points could make sense of it.

Actually, a healthy forest will only have about 200 to 300 trees per acre to prevent overcrowding, fire hazards, health, wellness, and stress. Even trees have limits. Can't pack them together like Chinese factory workers.

?_?

save the planet from what? I was not aware the planet was in danger.

Humanity is a virus.

The "Multiculturalism" of the Jew's media includes:
>Nigger "culture"
>Nigger "culture"
>Nigger "culture"
>SandNigger "culture"

Except the whole "trees are the earth's lungs XD" meme is complete bullshit. Tress do produce oxygen through photosynthesis, but they use oxygen in cellular respiration, resulting in zero net production of oxygen. Trees are important because of the humidity they produce.

To some perspectives sure, but we aren't capable of literally destroying the planet, and we don't want to anyways.

So why the fuck aren't we dropping planks by the ton into the oscian?