Half of German Women Feel Unsafe in Their Own Neighbourhoods

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/09/half-german-women-feel-unsafe-neighbourhoods/
>The survey, by Emnid for Bild am Sonntag further found that 58 per cent of women believe that public places have become less safe in recent times, following news of events such as the mass sexual assault attacks on women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve last year.

>Forty-eight per cent of the women surveyed said they have changed their habits to avoid certain areas in their neighbourhood, while 16 per cent said they carried pepper spray when venturing out after dark.

>214,600 crimes were committed by immigrants in Germany in 2016, “several thousand more than in 2015”, according to the German edition of the Huffington Post. The media outlet went on to claim that, as 213,000 asylum seekers registered in Germany during the same period, overall the de facto rise in crime constitutes a net fall.

>However, in November the German Federal Police admitted that there had been a massive 31.6 per cent increase in crime in 2016 over the previous year’s figures, a jump which they said was down to Chancellor Merkel’s open door policy on migration.

Are Krauts finally waking up, despite their media constantly trying to keep them uninformed?

This is not too long after a poll was released showing that the majority of Belgian citizens were afraid of the migrant crisis and no longer felt at home.

sputniknews.com/europe/201701091049396134-belgium-muslims-poll/
>In turn, the Soir newspaper published survey results showing that 77 percent of respondents no longer felt at home in Belgium, while 65 percent feared the recent influx of refugees. A total of 70 percent expressed the desire for a strong government to restore order in the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DWOs-LgqKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kikebart
>sputnik jews
A fucking leaf.

fucking MEN

THOSE SHITLORDS

>214,600 crimes were committed by immigrants in Germany in 2016

I have a friend (female) German. Started the red pill 10 years ago when we first met in Indonesia. Have partied and holidayed usually at least once a year as she's talked about it getting worse and saying Australia might be viewed as racists but I think you might have gotten it right.

Have offered to get her citizenship if she ever wants to leave, I think it's still the minority with these thoughts but and it will be to late if it isn't already by the time people wake up.

what happened????????? :(

When will men stop raping WOMEN!!!

>half

These lazy refugees can't even terrorize properly

>only half
They need more refugees

,600 crimes were committed by immigrants in Germany in 2016, “several thousand more than in 2015”, according to the German edition of the Huffington Post. The media outlet went on to claim that, as 213,000 asylum seekers registered in Germany during the same period, overall the de facto rise in crime constitutes a net fall.
>germans

Fucking Hans, you aren't even as redpilled as your women, what the fuck is wrong with you?

You deserve to go extinct.

Maybe they want to see the world burn

Jesus Christ why aren't you German cucks rising up and saving your country?

You don't have to have a gun. Do the refugees have guns? Nope.

Get an axe.

Yeah these polls are the same as the '"trump has a 4% chancve of winning" polls.
They always push this narrative that you are alone and a sick twisted mind if you are a Nationalist until people believe it and hide it like some kind of akward fetish.

>mfw

And I bet they still blame white males for being too mean to non whites.

It's always the fault of white males, anons. Your Jewish masters taught you that.

It's not about redpills. It's just that women finally realized after supporting refugees that they were more of a direct threat to them than they are to men. So just a matter of self-interest.

You can bet most of those women, even if the ones opposing immigration, aren't "redpilled" in any fashion about crime stats or the Kalergi plan, they just heard about the recent massacres and crime sprees and they don't want that to happen to them.

THERE IS NO SAFETY FROM BBC

GOOD GOD THAT'S HOT

Meant to quote:

Thats still doesn't absolve German men of being blind retards when their sense of security is inferior to some of the most liberal women on the planet.

Those homicides though, is Germany going to get a worse intentional homicide per capita rating?

>britbong bobby hat

>women cry racist shit lord for white men who apposed rapefugees
>1 year later: "I feel unsafe"

Remember if you see a german women getting raped realize that this is the future they chose

Good, let those rancid leftist sows live in fear for the rest of their lives.

>feel unsafe being out at night
>still vote CDUCSUSPDGRUENEFPD

At least Burger white women voted voted >50% Trump. Our women vote like 2% AfD because 'muh racis shitlords'

I can't even put into words how cucked we are.

That's like asking who's to blame for the weed in your garden, the seed or the soil that nourished it.

good

If you as a human person are this easily swayed by doctored pictures of a couple of kids that you go out and protest and actively push an agenda then you as a person deserve to get raped and killed because the future that you continue to live in is one that actively breeds misfortune to those around you

>Half of German Women Feel Unsafe in Their Own Neighbourhoods

HA!!! That's good. Fuck Germany. Refugees Welcome. Germans got what they deserved.

they should import more refugees so that together they can combat the bad white men making the girls feels unsafe

Jews control their media, their educational system, the EU, they're responsible for the influx of refugees both through their policies in the Middle-East and because they control Germany and the EU's immigration policies directly or by proxy.

Blaming their women is pointless, they're just a product of their system, or they had no say in how many refugees were accepted.

>you go out and protest and actively push an agenda then you as a person deserve to get raped and killed

A majority of that 50% of German women who said they feel unsafe in this survey probably didn't do that though.

>we need the state for security
>give the state monopoly on security
>the state cant provide security
>the state keeps its monopoly
>people remain statists

German men need to stand up like that dad who beat the fucking syrian rapist up. Only married women voted for Trump (clearly influenced by husbands). While Unmarried women went strongly for Hillary.

German MEN need to stand up and be uncucked and lead their fucking country.

Why the fuck is the leader of AfD another fucking woman? German people are naturally susceptible to fucking oratory and persuasion. One strong German man with some fucking skill could swing the whole fucking country. ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES STAND UP AND BE THAT FUCKING GUY.

>public places have become less safe in recent times
I bet they believe that's because of all those white supremacists are mugging people on the streets!

>Blaming their women is pointless, they're just a product of their system
And that system is now punishing them and that is good because thanks to suffrage this system exists thanks to them.

>do one of those "who should I vote for test with my gf"
>she gets nothing but npd afd and similar shit
>"Well then I am not going to vote at all"
>generally if she wants to go somewhere she now wants me to accompany her everywhere

If anyone can figure out women please report back to me.

To bad it isn't 100%, they deserve it

>Do the refugees have guns? Nope.
Course they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=2DWOs-LgqKo

This video's actually from NYE 2016 though, not NYE 2017.

>probably didn't

How do you know?
You don't think the majority of these women don't get loaded up with facebook meme graphs and give off snide remarks to their husbands and co-workers about what a bad thing it is for them to hate refugees and how she's the moral authority on goodness because she has the so called """information"""

You're naive to think of the best in people Leaf Boy

Good.. Fuck Em.

>first time I see someone on Sup Forums bring up multi causality

Things just got better.

>50% feels unsafe
>70% still in favour of immigration and white genocide
lmao made me think

>>"Well then I am not going to vote at all"
>>generally if she wants to go somewhere she now wants me to accompany her everywhere
>not sperging out that she is fucking retarded and that she gets exactly what she votes for. Third world people = third world problems, it not a hard equation.

Why are you still with her? If she is so fucking RETARDED that she can't figure that shit out she is obviously not fit for breeding.

>214,600 crimes were committed by immigrants in Germany in 2016, “several thousand more than in 2015”, according to the German edition of the Huffington Post. The media outlet went on to claim that, as 213,000 asylum seekers registered in Germany during the same period, overall the de facto rise in crime constitutes a net fall.

Fucking hell

This is obviously because of those rampant bigoted racist right wing neo nazi's.

If Germany just replaced all of them with refugees they would be a much more safe and tolerant country.

>"I will project my maternal protective instinct on things that are not children that needs to be protected but actual threats."
>things start to act up
>"Men, please help. I sense a danger I could not foresee."

That's the most misogynistic I've been in months.

>feel unsafe
>vote for lefty parties who will keep importing millions of rapefugees

What did women mean by this?

You think I plan to breed?
I browse Sup Forums

Sup Forums has convinced me that german genes need to die out.
I might adopt some day.

,600 crimes were committed by immigrants in Germany in 2016, “several thousand more than in 2015”, according to the German edition of the Huffington Post. The media outlet went on to claim that, as 213,000 asylum seekers registered in Germany during the same period, overall the de facto rise in crime constitutes a net fall.
Wait.

So Germany all ready had more then 1 crime per person?

Anonymous (ID: wGp2SsFr) 01/10/17(Tue)15:32:17 No.106453363 ▶ Anonymous (ID: wGp2SsFr) 01/10/17(Tue)15:32:17 No.106453363 ▶
proo
f that germ
anic people think al
ike

>Sup Forums has convinced me that german genes need to die out.
Then why wait? Get the fuck out of here right now.

>give women the right to vote and equal rights
>eventually their votes tend to favour an open doors immigration policy
>immigrants force women to be accompanied by men everywhere, as it often was before they got equal rights with the bonus that their country is now fucked

Literally nature balancing itself, incredible.

Because my life is great and I don't believe in an afterlife.

>How do you know?

Because it's common sense that most people, including women didn't go out to protest.

>because thanks to suffrage this system exists thanks to them

It exists thanks to Jews. This guy is right: and most women just follow the systems men set up.

>Sup Forums has convinced me that german genes need to die out.

"German genes" are the only thing that stood up to International Jewry.

What the fuck is wrong with your people?

Forget about it. Germans won't lift a finger to change something until they are still comfy.

We have to wait for economic and social collapse before anything can be done.

Christ. Start by eating better, which will bring your hormones back into balance, and then evaluate. Sup Forums does not have a complete wisdom on life and the destiny of nations.

No ofc you don't, what a surprise. You wretched godless heretic.

It's like said, never ever just believe anything the German "press" shits out, you think the press on Trump was bad? Just read some of the usual German "quality press" and see that it could be even worse. There is no free press at all anymore, the entire MSM apparatus turned into a propaganda organ of the state and everyone aiding them by working there, helping them peddling their constant BAD lies should seriously consider suicide. The average german journalist is the lowest form of life.
JOURNALISTEN INS GAS

>It exists thanks to Jews.
Jews didn't have the power they have until they got the gullible half of the population to influence politics, user.

Women will remain Jewish collaborators for as long as they hold to their feminist views

>Sup Forums does not have a complete wisdom on life and the destiny of nations.
Sup Forums has shown me just how hated germans are all over the world.
I don't want to produce a child who gets that much hate.

>your people?

you people*

If they vote any party other than AfD then they deserve the rape.

It's just like Austrian women moaning about being raped during NYE. They didn't vote Hofer, sooooo... Too bad!

>he wants to destroy the food chain
Not so fast, Werner!
Where's the harm in creating a couple of little Aryan blood bags, eh?

Why do you care? That's bullshit, honestly.

There are serious reasons that could make you decide to avoid having a kid but the bantz coming from the rest of the world isn't one of these reasons

>Sup Forums has shown me just how hated germans are all over the world.
>getting your idea of conventional feelings from Sup Forums
>thinking the board that worships Goebbels doesn't like Germans

fucking kidding me they gave the seat for human rights to saudi arabia SAUDI FUCKING ARABIA. UN is a joke why'd you expect anything "smart"from them ?

What a pussy.

>all over the world

The whole point of a nation is to have a home within the borders of which you are not hated. It provides a degree of independence from the world and a sense of belonging for those that live within it. I will readily acknowledge that it is precisely those things which are purposefully being dissolved and attacked all over the west by our respective elites, but it ought to be our job to build them up positively again.

I don't understand people that have no hope yet hang out to life as if the mere act of breathing was of any value. As long as your gonna be alive you ought to act in such a way that you constructively make the world better even if it's in small way not perceptible to most. You make yourself better if you can (diet being the easy way to do it) and then you help others as much as you can.

Pic unrelated. It's just a good book.

>The whole point of a nation is to have a home within the borders of which you are not hated.
There's no such thing for Germans.

>Other people don't like me
>I should not reproduce because I don't want my children's feelings hurt

You are the biggest cuck I've come across for a while. Spare us all the trouble and kill yourself if you think your genes are that bad. Do it faggot.

>The whole point of a nation is to have a home within the borders of which you are not hated
Germans have no national identity.

My life is great. Its just that I don't feel like securing the future of germans.

Think of it as a world democracy. The entire world has decided that germans should not be around in the future.
Its the one thing Sup Forums and tumblr agree on. Germans are scum.

I don't know why you are all so invested. I doubt German immigration to Canada is huge and us dying out will make any dent.

I would argue that there is no such thing for any western "nation", which are all striving to be a-historical neo-liberal ultra individualistic aggregate of pseudo-homogeneous consumer-workers. We all face, to some extent or another, the same class of problem at a political and social level, which is why the new right is pan-western, which I like very much.

Again, pic unrelated, or if so only indirectly. It happens to be an excellent book.

Those arent crimes those were financial/sexual emergencies.

Oh, what's that, women? The brown men are rapey savages?

WE. TOLD. YOU. SO.

>I doubt German immigration to Canada is huge and us dying out will make any dent.

I have no interests in seeing the western world lose Germany and see itself being so weakened internally. Demographic modifications in France, Germany and England -- arguably the most important nations of the old west -- means the increasing isolation of the new west: Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US.

What would replace the west would necessarily be some form or another of Islam + some other amorphous thing appended to it, waiting to be eliminated by the stronger, more cohesive and totalitarian system. This new entity would then continually exert pressure on us and other non vermin nation to comply with its wants and desires, and I have no interests in seeing the world of the future look like that.

I find your proclivity toward nihilism unappealing, which I gather you do not give a damn about.

Once again, pic unrelated.

>Its the one thing Sup Forums and tumblr agree on. Germans are scum.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Germans are the only ones who actually tried to do something about international Jewry and fight against the NWO, and almost succeeded. They're fucking heroes who have been cucked as a consequence, although not as nearly as bad as Sweden.

>concerned white males
>smiling white female
>wickedly grinning nigger

Nihilism is not caring.
I don't believe life is meaningless.

I care a lot.

Look maybe you are right.
Maybe Germany leaving Europe/this planet is like whites leaving Africa and people will regret it.
But if the entire world decides something I think it is more likely they are right. The world will do better without us.

And funny that you mentioned France and England as important. Those are the top two who hate us.
Especially England would love to see Germans die out. Even if it meant the new Germany would be an Islamic nation.

Wonder why...

Don't be such a flop dick. Sup Forums users who talk 'muh genetics' don't know fucking shit.

Everybody has particular reasons why their genetics made it all the way to 2016, otherwise they wouldn't be here.

Some are taller and strong, but that isn't the only desirable thing.

There are plenty of things that Sup Forumsacks never even talk about:

>naturally clear skin
>good eyes that don't develop myopia until extreme age
>durable body resistant to physical injury (all those 'muh superior black body' hate this one, all they get is cramps, sprains, ankle problems, ligaments)
>believe it or not being 5'6"-5'7" gives you about ideal size for energy efficient bio-mechanics. Lankfags BTFO

Suffice it to say that Sup Forumsacks who talk about who's genetics are valuable and who's should die out don't know fucking dick. So just try to pass along your whiteness and don't listen to anyone else's shit.

>be woman
>feel unsafe
>vote social democrat anyway

Maybe they like it?

I present a chilling vision of the UK after the ARYANDIED.
Alas, who could have foreseen what would happen once the Blood Refineries ceased operation?

>People around the world don't like us
This is so not true, but this is what the Jews want you to think. People around the world love us. Look at India or China. They adore German merchandise and think Hitler was a great leader, which is questionable but that's not the point right now.

I myself worked for a year in America as an Engineer and people loved me and the fact that I was German.

The only people that really hate us are our fellow "Europeons", but I say fuck them.
And this defeatism and self-hatred you are talking about comes from Green/Left party faggots and fuck them too.

Hello Achmed

>But if the entire world decides something I think it is more likely they are right.

You're projecting your own desire onto the world in order to justify them. There's no use to you either talking or being alive generally.

>2018 it'll be 100%

We need to build a wall around all of Germany and deport all refugees straight into Germany, then never let anyone out, and krauts are going to pay for it.

>Berlin Wall 2.0 soon™

>merkel is probably gonna be reelected

Yeah and then you go full retard. Germans are either extremely right wing or extremely left wing. Your middle grounds in politics are so messed up.

Of course she is, the political establishment hasn't changed in Germany and it's that political establishment that puts up the German chancellor.

Fucking faggot germans.... you suck ass, you know that right?

There you have a shitload of mongoloid rapefugees just sitting there and you do nothing with them. You are fucking boring, all you do is complain.

If you were real men you would do things to them.... fun/sexy things to them.

I dunno.... you could maybe go on a rapefugee rapespree and just rape every fucking shitskin you see on the street, hell you could even shit in their mouths, you guys like that sort of naughty shit, right? Just do it then ! Their virgin buttholes and shit free mouths are yours for the taking!
Why don't you rob them? They have some money, some of them have nice phones.
You could also .. I don't know, invite them to your home maybe? Feed 'em some bacon, beat them almost to death, cum and pee on them and force them to reject their funny moon god?
After that you could even fucking EAT THEM, you germans find that hot, don'tcha ?
Then why don't you do it ?!

You fuckers suck... you are so goddamn boring...

That's kinda funny actually I've met quite a few Germans moving to Australia or Canada. Your country really is dying.

>wimmin being attacked by muslims
if only there were more jews to help fight back

They need to change their regime before violence will work.

Attacking the traitor state's guests is picking a fight with the state.