What are the good places to live in US?

What are the good places to live in US?
Inb4 small towns, so next question is which are the good large cities?

My vote goes to Utah

Stockton CA is a vibrant city full of the diversity that makes this country so great. You can experience Mexico and Africa at gunpoint or the flavor of mexican semen at the taco truck.

New England. Most cities are literally 95% white happy safe havens.

Texas

Detroit.

chiraq

it's like Iraq but in an urban setting

I've lived all over the country.

I live in Boston now. Boston is the best.

Jacksonville

If you have money move to the Georgetown neighborhood of D.C. If you are a poor fag kill yourself

What do you do when Mark Walburgh gets drunk and starts rampaging through the streets? Just lock the doors and pray for his bloodlust to end

I'd say New Hampshire, although I would caution staying out of the bigger cities or anywhere south of Concord as there's non-whites being dumped here by catholic charaties. If you go up north it will be whiter, but degenrate druggies are abound.

We have a yuge heroin and fentanyl problem which Trump has discussed. If you want to be somewhat near boston, this area is your best bet!

California not even once
t. califag

Go to Kansas City, Fargo N.Dakota, Huntsville Alabama, Nashville, Wichita, etc.

Basically:

Craigslist local cost of living -> City-data spic count -> if low enough then add the city to list -> move accordingly.

Charlotte was pretty comfy desu.

Tons of nogs though.

There are no good large cities here.
There aren't even good medium cities.

HOUSTON, DENVER, PHOENIX, DALLAS, MIAMI

i am currently in houston

I live near jax and it's not a nice place to live. You'll have to go an hour south down the coast if you don't mind retirees or inland if you don't mind rednecks

Boise Idaho maybe?

it doesnt matter to you, you will always be in russia my friend

Texan here. I'm getting the fuck out of this state in a few years and never coming back. Born and raised here but idgaf anymore

Maybe plano, Dallas is cucked. Fort worth is alright. I'm homeless but I live in Texas mostly staying in state parks. Right now in Cleburne.

Try Atlanta or Chicago go... I mean guy. You get to experience the vibrancy and rich culture of the city.

are you taking data for the nukes?

What do you mean "homeless"? Or is America so rich even bums have access to the Internet?

Plano is corporate wasteland. Dallas is a plastic corporate wasteland. Ft. Worth is okay. Houston is becoming more Dallas-y and Valley-y by the minute :(

Tyler, TX is the shit though.

Ft. Worth is comfy.
Move there.

City or Rural Pennsylvania, in my opinion. Guns, but with enough things to do. I think that cities near me are on the economic revival and also offer a lot of potential growth in the future. Pennsylvania also has a rich colonial history, unlike midwest or western states.

Got some close friends in Tyler, great place.

As someone who has visited 40 states and lived in several, I can honestly tell you that there is no better place to live and raise a family than north Louisiana. Shreveport/Monroe areas.

North sides of town, of course.

a small town near a big city.

if you want to stay around Russian communities, NYC or somewhere in Utah.