You will never experience being an American Highschool/College Quarterback fucking the whole cheerleader squad and...

>You will never experience being an American Highschool/College Quarterback fucking the whole cheerleader squad and marrying the 10

Seriously, is this the best life-experience a straight white male can have? Any Americans here experienced something similar?

I'd rather be the cheerleader desu

>that flag
>that comment
>that pic

why

this

Life has plenty of nice experiences. I had bad asthma as a kid so sports was out of the question. Being invited over to the house of a cute nerdy girl whom I had a crush on for Red Alert and Quake, and it then turning into a weekend of fucking is something I wouldn't trade.

the Swede - behind every cuckpost

>Any Americans here experienced something similar?
BAHAHAHAHAHA

also, off topic as fuck. delete this shit. sage. report.

I'd rather be myself right now than the alpha bully back in high school.

I can do without the permanent brain damage

God dammit Sweden

Being a girl must be so great, being the head cheerleader and living a fairy tale highschool movie type life with a bid dicked chad must be heaven.

its is pretty sweet when it happens i did alright got blown couple times
the problem is it fucks up your mind because you peak to early and then you dont have the drive to develop skills and you end up selling cars

at least I have 30 more iq point than he has, also I will be his boss in a few years.

>flag

If you actually did high level sports as a teen, you know how much pressure there is to perform.

To win / get scholarship, not losing your spot / getting injured / arguments with teammates or coach

A lot get fucked up when it they dont make it to the top, end up on alcohol / drugs / some shitty job

Hot girls are also a big stress factor especially at that age.

Marry her and she ends up fat and deluded because she used to get everything when she was hot.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Many Young athletes wish they sometimes could be regular dude who hangs out with friends / goes to uni and plays lower league football for fun

I fucked half the gymnastics team and then scooped the hottest virgin as my gf
We're still together 4 years later, love of my life.
When you deflower a woman, they are attracted to your dick ONLY. Any woman who has had other dicks will eventually want another dick than yours.

>sweden
everytime

why

Yeah...no. Impregnating a cheer leader at 18 and then both of you get to be over weight 20 somethings raising toddlers. nO thanks.

I dunno, being the only straight male in Drama is probably better. Having a harem and access to lots of discreet school sex with little to no physical effort was amazing.

pic related

>flag

Can't say I disagree. Life is so easy for those girls.

Yeah. After you get tackled by a bunch of sweaty BBCs

I bet playing in Championship football would be fun in England. You're only known in the city - so you can go on vacation anywhere and nobody will know you, have a ton of money cause its still high wages, marry a hottie that you convinced you would make it to the top but you never do so you divorce her than get married to another young girl that takes care of you and your ex-wife kids.

Literally the dream.

Yup. Married the woman of my dreams. Got a sweet, sweet gig, have the best little girl in the world and another on the way. Didn't make a touchdown but I got the girl. Feels good senpai

it would all be fake

fuck yourself

This desu

Can confirm. I was my gf's first and it's been a wonderful 4.5 years so far.

I got a qt 13 year old girlfriend in grade 10 good 8 years together. Shame that my job basically left no time for her and i decided to end it

If you're posting on Sup Forums you're never going to be alpha enough to be anyone's boss

DELET THIS

things are going to get rough for you in a few years. im so sorry user. Not even trying to argue or talk shit, just good luck man.

>this kills the /r9k/ poster

>>You will never experience being an American Highschool/College Quarterback fucking the whole cheerleader squad and marrying the 10
>Seriously, is this the best life-experience a straight white male can have? Any Americans here experienced something similar?

Guess what would be more productive?
Figuring out and accomplishing your own dreams instead of the ones planted to you through the media.

reported to the authorities

Kill yourselves.

What these guys don't realize is regret is a hell of a feeling for woman.

She will wake up one day at 35 years old and simply switch gears since she has never fulfilled the party aspect everyother "well" developed person goes through.

She's just a bomb waiting to explode my man. You both done fucked up hard.

too much American media in your brain senpai

This is who you end up as.

Could be a girl.
You don't know.

keep your cuck fantasies to youself

Who here missed High School romance?

>FeelsBadMan.jpeg

>done fucked up

I was 15 at the time you mong

>tfw i cucked the highschool CHAD
>tfw i was just a criminal spic in high school

FUCKING SWEDEN

me

there was a period when i was literally eating lunch in the bathroom stalls

You will never be a good looking son of a rich father in a poor country with lots of hot girls.

Life has blessed me with many keks, that's why I give everything back to this board.

Shadilay.

>She's just a bomb waiting to explode my man. You both done fucked up hard.
Yeah its seems pretty risky desu, maybe back in the days when that behavior was universally shunned it worked better but now it feels risky af. Are you going to go full islam and lock your woman up and not let her talk to other women?

All he has to do is make a *serious* conversion to evangelical christianity and be chad enough to convince the female brain its a good idea then move to an all christian community and not allow her access to television.

Yeah why can't those guys into logic

>hur dur women who fuck lots of guys are sluts and they always fuck lots of guys
>my qt virgin wife only wants my dick and at no point will want to fuck other random guys

Good luck with that.

i know your feels, flagbro

>Straight white male

It seems to be mostly blacks in the nfl

Then buy me a game on steam

fuck you

No you wouldn't.

I get a lot of hate for this on Sup Forums but bullying is nature's way of establishing hierarchy - which you right wing reactionaries should get wet for. The strong coming out on top of the weak etc.

Whenever people talk shit about bullies it's hilarious to point out research has shown bullies have higher self-esteem and will be better paid. Just watch as they enter cognitive dissonance about how "bullies are mean because they are insecure" or some other Hollywood feelgood shit.

me too Duterte.

That's a pretty good idea desu, there only shit on the television anyway.

I was my gfs first aswell. we are going on 9 years now. fucking great man.

>tfw you realize years later that the girl you liked actually made advances but your autism was too strong to detect it and she quickly lost interest

Just I magine being Tom Brady...
Best quarterback ever.
Best team ever.
Hottest wife ever.
Rich as fuck.
Free UGG boots.

Here here. Involuntary though as I was "homeschooled" which basically means I was locked in the house and raised by the internet.

Copypasta from /r9k/
reported

Played d end. Had more sacks than anyone else so I had sex in high school. It makes you jaded desu find a girl that genuinely cares and settle down quick, easier to work that out than to save a family hurt by cheating.

>Schweden
>Ja

>wears #81
>not a quarterback

nu male detected

Include me in the screencap

Genuinely television is the biggest corrupter of women.

Popular sports jocks end up failure adults when they realize outside of their small town that whitey really can't conoete. I work with one. His life is sadness.

I don't have a steam. I only play Piano Tiles desu.

I got really popular with girls after i was 20 years old, i missed out on being cool back then x(

Yeah, it happens.

After high school the jock male becomes irrelevant, finds a shitty 9-5 working at a mechanic shop

The girl slowly starts to deteriorate, realizing that she potentially made a mistake, she stops taking care of herself, starts rethinking, trying to get reassurance from her childhood friends

The female starts a snowball effect

The pretty qt slowly cares less and less about eachother

a few years later and the jock and modest female begin to have issues. Realized that they where only together and have met for the wrong reasons, both having separate personalities

It ends with the female divorcing, or they both stay together and they drown their sorrows in alcohol or drugs.

I've seen this happen 3 times in my adulthood so far. It never really works out the way the movies say they do.

All fun and games until you get devastating head trauma

...but you will never acquire these digits

Degenerate.
You know son, being a malakoi is a sin

>tfw youre that one guy that killed himself in highschool

Yauh.... no. No one plays American """football""" outside the US.

i think quarterbacks are a lot more white than the overall teams because it actual requires a brain (strategic passing).

Supposedly this is a great cause of concern for some sports journalists who are thus always on the lookout for a black quarterback superstar and call the white fanbase racist for caring about/identifying with the quaterback the most.

disclaimer: dont know shit about this niggersport, i just read isteve.

Nice proxy canacuck

>I got really popular with girls after i was 20 years old
so there's still a hope from me. i'm reaching to 21 in june though

Good luck with having such shit self esteem you don't even think it's possible to keep a woman faithful to you.

It not rocket science. Be confident, stand your ground on certain issues, red pill her, and fuck the ever loving shit out of her.

That's a Defensive End or TIght End, it looks like. Usually O lineman or something similar linebackers I saw them fucking the running back too, they were usually fucking a lot, the teachers, all that.

Shielded in that bubble.

Saw them on facebook.
Now they sell trucks and stuff...so yep. It's just a fantasy land until someone strong comes in and reminds us it's just a kids game.

Nah, bro. I get the digits for free.

correct

I legit fucked up losing my virginity 3 times until I was 18, not even through fear just my general autism looking back, one was even a crush I had had since I was 12.

Lost it to a girl I met on xbox live who traveled 300 miles to see me. Even as an ugly fat bastard. the world is weird desuklan

This. I saw it especially in my University times. All this Chicks from small Villages who had only one Boyfrined until then who they still had when teh first year started became always the biggest Sluts after that. Drinking, fucking, whatever.

Nothing better then a woman who had her small share of degeneration and has no intentions or big curiosity to get back to that.

Me. I never even kissed a girl until college. I made up for it. 31 and I've fucked 26 women. I'm empty inside.

>Just I magine being Tom Brady...
>Best quarterback ever.
>Best team ever.
>Hottest wife ever.
>Rich as fuck.
>Free UGG boots.
>Injuries
>lots of pain
>probably gets addicted to opiates later in life
It gots its ups and downs i guess.

Check desu. The feels are strong in this. Worst part is, i asked 4 girls out in highschool and they all said no. Pretty soul shattering. I did however get a girlfriend after highschool only to have the ho cheat on me. Life sucks desu, at least my guns dont cheat on me

This.
One shot at life, not born as a girl.

I wasn't a quarterback; I was a scrawny nerd boy who was really damn good at being a kicker. Long legs, liked to run, so they were developed but I had little chicken arms. My girlfriend was in the school's orchestra.

First, you'd have to be in a conservative state, in the midwest of America. On the coasts? Full of niggers. Niggers flood the football teams, and the progressive-raised "womyn" who end up cheerleading just want to get BLACKED. So if you're a white boy, you're better off playing baseball and hoping one of the softball girls is interested.

The pressure to perform in high school sports out there is insane. Basically, instead of studying academics, you're gambling by training with your body, in the hopes you get a full-ride scholarship to a school of your choice. Of course it's only offered to good quarterbacks and exceptional players in other positions. And when you get to college, it's contingent on you performing well. All the while, you're going 6-8 years risking serious injury that may cripple you and your academics.

So, you better major in something that will carry you after college or pick up some tradeskills, because good luck getting drafted for a professional league. And if you do, the same standard to perform coupled with risk of injury follows you.

Most of the high school cheerleaders in the midwest end up as trashy sluts, or pregnant before they hit 20. (Remember: these are Christian-dominated states with strong Republican, abstinence-only sex education.) There is a strong correlation between the midwest and obesity as well, so once they get out of high school or squeeze out a kid, they're not exercising on their own and weight gains happen incredibly fast. They're married now, no incentive to stay slim.

It's called a fantasy for a reason.

It's funny because that's not how it works in reality, to be any good at any code of football you can't be chasing sluts. Not only would you be dropped like a hot potato but you wouldn't or shouldn't have the time or energy.
These sports were specifically created to prevent young white males from seeding the female populace once a week.

Nothing sadder than that chad getting a concussion and becoming a life potato

Ban niggerball

the reality is this: jocks have rich families, are rich because they look good and are socially more dominant

jocks have contacts + are usually also smart and healthy, live an adventurous life fucking all kinds of women because they have everything to offer

they get a leading position almost everywhere because of their looks and confidence , also because they tend to get better grades since teachers overrate good looking people
seen this happen many times, im a shitskin from immigrant parents, whenever i wanted a good grade or wanted to go to a higher level school i had to fight for it i.e. get the best grades possible otherwise the teachers would just curb me "since i wont need the education anyway"

beautiful people dont have these issues, for them its not a question if they are ABLE to go up, its a question of WANTING to go up , f.e. my teacher called in one of the girls , who didnt have the grades to go up to the next higher tier school which allows you to go to uni , and asked her, if she wanted to go , he would let her in

im at uni now and look considerably better than i did during high school/college, and life is much easier, the female TAs cut me much more slack , profs give me better grades than if i would be just a "dumb looking fat shitskin"

All boys school here so misses out
Of course it didnt help that i liked anime and vidya in the 90s

>present day Swede