Should men get married? Asking seriously

Hey guys,
So I'm 30, about to move to a new city where I'll be making good money, especially compared to the local people. I've been lifting recently so I'm in a good shape.
The new city is quite big and has lots of girls.

Basically if I want to get married as a goal, I'm pretty sure I can find a quality girl in the next 2 years.

Question is: is it worth it these days? I keep reading horror stories.
Is it part of the jewish plot so westerners don't reproduce?
Is it legit and married people are miserable these days?
Does it depend of the people who do it?

Share your experiences anons.

pic related, I don't want to become that neither.

The biggest issue with marriages these days is screwed up laws in regards to marriage + sexual "liberty" which has been proven through statistics to increase likelyhood of divorce. I have zero knowledge of the situation of marriage in France however i have heard that its illegal to get a DNA test for the father to prove the child is his. If i were you id check the laws and if they are too screwed up like in north America and i really wanted kids and a family just find a girl who is cool with having a family without marriage. Basicly a nawalt.

Don't bother with marriage and women in general.

It's a death trap if you are a white male.

>making good money

>I'm in a good shape

You can start by leaving this board

If you get married and the woman gets slightly displeased with you she gets a magic IWIN button and takes half your things.

There are no positives for a many to marry. It's only a big list of negatives. Feminism made women refuse to be wives and mothers. Why should you want to be a husband when you get nothing?

if you're worried about getting cucked, marry an asian

easy to tell if the babby is yours if it comes out looking half asian and half frog

No, all women are whores and sluts that will divorce you and take half of everything you own at the drop of a hat. Which is why I switched to qt traps.

I can't fathom how stupid you would have to be to get married. It's literally a contract to ensure the woman will always have the house, children and at least half of your money, regardless of how she acts and what she actually contributes

you are probably a nigger so fuck off

You can tell who has no success with women in this thread, lel.

OP, just look over the laws in your country to see how they protect you, if any do. Decide from there and good luck.

dude don't bother

modern day marriage is the biggest scam in the history of human kind

name me a single benefit from marriage

creation of smallest social unit and the most effective way to raise children as proven over and over over the course of history

Typical married cuck response

>youre just bitter lol u been hurt

Fuck off faggot

Of course it's a fucking leaf.

Fucking Christ, what is with American broads and bleaching their teeth? Looks so fucking unnatural.

you see poland, you can form a family unit without marrying.

>he wants to bring children to a jew controlled world where websites like blacked dot com exist

oh boy

Bareback is far more likely to be safe.

That's about all I got.

I am about to start dating a Christian cutie that's saving herself for marriage. I'm Christian as well. I would only marry into this. Any other girls I've been with are total whores or crazy which means insecurity issues.

See if she'll let you fuck her in the arse; it's ok because her hymen will still be intact and thus still a virgin.

Yes, but get an airtight prenuptial. Even if you have nothing to lose now. Also agree on custody, visitation and child support of any unborn children. Make it a bad deal for her to divorce you and an outcome you can live with. This takes away her leverage and your fear of the unknown leading to a happier marriage.

Tell me about the German, why does he post the deer?

>saving herself for marriage.
hahahahahahahahahaha
the most bullshitiest lie ever told that breaks down once you are both alone making out on a bed

I don't know man, it can work but it requires huge sacrifice and a really good partner even then I'd say it's fucking near impossible to stay happy over long term because it just gets boring and stale.

Post more deer.

Meet a divorce lawyer, pay him for visit so you know he's serious, ask him how best to protect your assets in the case you one day get married and then a divorce starts.

Make sure to cover your bases. And make sure she doesn't know about this as it symbols mistrust.

Then go ahead and get married etc. and be relaxed in the fact that if shit hits the fan you are safe.

The art in these comics is so damn ugly it burns my eyes.

do it
train that bitch
don't take shit

i swear this thread is 99% ctrkykefags

Yeah I guess I will find out but I'm well acquainted with all her friends who are all goodie girls. So my guess is better than yours that she is who she says she is Poland.

If you are man enough and you have brain you will find a decent woman. If you find decent woman, then yes.
Otherwise no.

fugg

why dont we only allow the women in instead of mostly men of fighting age

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Oh lawd girl on the right is just rocking the blonde.

>leaf wanting to marry into islam

dont fall for the marriage meme, high risk of ruining your life

> making good money
> compared to the local people
You are an unwanted disruptive immigrant into their locale. You will give a contribution to the economic terrorization of the locals. You should consider using your implied (((talents))) to support your own local economy instead and, if that fails, to kill yourself for being part of the problem that makes modern cities unlivable.

better than marrying some dumb feminist slut who wants my kids to undergo gender reassignment therapy at 4

Not very good lookin broads.

That deer is so cute :3