Donald Trump Called Meryl Streep One of His Favorite Actresses in 2015

Isn't it funny how quickly he changes his tune just because they say something mean about him? Thinnest skin I've ever seen.

>In 2015, when asked if there were any actresses that he is particularly fond of, Trump name-checked the Oscar winner.

>“Julia Roberts is terrific, and many others,” Trump told The Hollywood Reporter’s Janice Min, before adding, “Meryl Streep is excellent; she’s a fine person, too.” There you have it—in 2015, before she had insulted him, Trump considered Streep to be great, professionally and personally.

>Fast-forward to Monday, January 9, when Trump’s tune changed entirely.

>So, although Trump and Streep have both, at one point or another, called Streep “overrated,” there lies one key difference between the two public figures—Streep seems to have a sense of humor about herself. Trump? Well, not so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/donald-trump-racist-meme/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pwmR92aJEE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthrogryposis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's obvious to anyone with a lick of sense that trump is a petulant manbaby

He doesn't know her like he doesn't know Putin

Why do you always focus on what comes out of Trump's mouth? You should look at what's in his heart

>Trump suddenly doesn't like someone who repeats lies about him and insults him in front of the world. What a flip flopper!

wow, really makes you think.

Damn you fuckings cucks just can't stop talking about trump.

>WAAAAAHHHHHH WHY DOESNT THAT HORRIBLE BIGOT RACIST DRUMPF JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE IT WHEN WE INSULT HIM LIKE BUSH DID WAAAAHHHHHH

Sounds like leftists are the ones who can dish it out, but cant take it back.

Sage

It's not about taking insults. It's about
>Such a great, amazing person. I have so much respect for them
>FUCK THEM I ALWAYS HATED THEM SO OVERRATED REEEE

He's autistic as fuck and speaks in such absolutes that you'd have to be fucking retarded to believe anything he says. He legit sounds like a con artist.
>It just works, you're gonna love it, change your life!

>Insult
You mean describe something he actually did. How is that an insult?

Sage this shit

>Posting fake bullshit

wah wah leftists are such idiots if a muslim sand nigger shat in your mouth, raped your wife and beheaded your children you cunts would still espouse the tolerance meme, Trump is a hard cunt he only dishes out what other people have already served i dont give a fuck about international relations id rather a nuclear war then to go on with this political correctness garbage.

He's a classic narcissist, they often think theyre smarter than everyone else, and that the mere plebs will have forgot their previous bullshit claims and swallow up their latest grand proclamation like its gospel.

If you called attention to him previously being a fan he'll either claim he was being sarcastic or just call you a liar.

You realise it's not inherently contradictory to say she is his favourite actress AND that she's overrated? Both of these things can be true without contradicting each other.

Sage

seriously, OP is a literal faggot. apparently a person's opinion can change in a year after things relating to that opinion happen. wow how does life work?!

Career politicians ARE NOT the same as rich bankers. God you fucking shills are dense. Drain the swamp ie, No politicians turned lobbyists and FUCKING TERM LIMITS that is already being created by Ted Cruz.

"Rich bankers" are ok as long as they're not politicians?

It's the fact that it's such a dramatic shift, like he's pretending he never held a positive opinion about her in his life. The fat fuck tries to rewrite history and hopes people are dumb enough to believe it.

I, too, am a 35 year old single mom who sits on twitter all day gargling goldberg's tabloid drama loads, and this is just outrageous

You keep up to date with everything else he says on twitter...

Donald Trump is going to beat Hillary at flipping on issues at this rate.

He is the president elect and
>what is politics

>It's the fact that it's such a dramatic shift

It's been a year, a lot happens in a year, especially when for that whole year you have literally the whole establishment against you, putting you down and make fun of you at every chance they get.

If anything, this shows how thick his skin is. He's doesn't bend over or quit, he fights back, 140 characters at a time.

He said she was excellent and a fine person. Then he said she is overrated. That isn't a contradiction.

She is a great actress, but she's also overrated because there is such little competition for women's awards.

ROFLLLLL. This shit with Trump never ends. He's such a fickle airhead.

Leak her nudes

I'm not following. You either follow or know of his tweets, but this one is suddenly not worth your time because it again makes Trump look like a bipolar manchild?

Just look at the collection of excuses in this one thread.
>I don't follow his twitter
>It's been a year
>omg who cares

It's nothing concrete, just a bunch of grasping at straws and it's pathetic as fuck.

You really think he still likes her? Please. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. If you honestly believe he still likes her then you're dumb as shit and I'm astonished you can work a computer.

>know a bitch
>bitch talks all kind of shit about you in front of millions
>changes opinion of said bitch
so hard to understand huh?

Isn't it funny how trump was never once accused of racism, sexism, and hkmophobia until he ran against the democrats?

>actually trying this
Lol

Term limits won't fix anything you dumb fuck.While I do agree that they should ban lobbying, they will just invent a new position to bribe politicians with. The only way to drain the swamp is to educate voters so that they stop supporting corrupt shitheads.

>Liberal
>Someone else is thin skinned

>You really think he still likes her? Please. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. If you honestly believe he still likes her then you're dumb as shit and I'm astonished you can work a computer.

He's not going to like her much after she insulted him unprovoked. He obviously doesn't know her that well and was going on her reputation.

The point is though that he didn't really contradict himself here like you and others are making it sound.

EIGHTY YEAR OLD LADY

Trying what? What I said is true.

>keeps posting the same thread over and over

short on material mate?
sage

>Thick skin
>Feels the need to retaliate when fucking SNL makes fun of him

Why are you all so retarded?

>I'm not following.
Then you're a retard and you don't belong on this board but go ahead and continue to shitpost anyway jackass, I'll keep saging

You can't seriously believe this.

prove it otherwise

Not an argument.

snopes.com/donald-trump-racist-meme/
Literally the first thing on Google.
Inb4 >snopes
Prove their claims wrong then.

He was never accused of it until he started he started giving it off, which is the only reason he won. None of the other Republican candidates acted that way and weren't called those things. They did were smoked by Trump because they didn't come off as bigoted, and Trump did.

>racism among Republicans
>racism on Sup Forums
>"waaaah damn libruls calling us racist!'

>says actress is a nice person
>make fun of disabled in public
>hillshill uses easy ammo
>only response is "she doesn't know me, she's overrated"

I want to ride the MAGA train Sup Forums, but at the very least I expect a decent comeback from the guy.

>get backstabbed
>dont be cuck
I see no problem you retard

If one of my friends goes on a rant against me publicly, they will no longer be my friend

>someone betrays your praise
>you don't get back at them.

I bet people like you think Griffith did nothing wrong.

She's a good actress/person, but she's overrated. Jewood treats her like she's some sort of divine actress.

He'll beat you on pooing in the loo as well

>made fun of disabled
This is second only to "muh 4 bankruptcies" for most repeated debunked lie by liberals.

Why do you shills try so hard to discredit him, when you don't even know why he was elected.
You don't even realize how much you trust your MSM and hollyjew to the point you won't even question if they're just virtue signaling.

Conjuring up elaborate word pretzels with thought processes that you're pulling out of thin air and trying to attribute to him trying to make what Trump said work.

> The point is though that he didn't really contradict himself here like you and others are making it sound
Yes he outright did. Please stop waving your 70 IQ like a banner.

>Any actresses that you're fond of?
>Yes, Meryl Streep is excellent. And a fine person too.

>Meryl Streep is an overrated flunky!

So what? In the past year I've written off about 1000 celebrities I used to enjoy, but now can't respect anymore because they were fucking evil and tried to trick me into voting for psycho Hillary.

These people don't care about me or my family, so when they stop dancing for me and start trying to throw me under the bus they can starve for all I care.

We need to make a bingo of that eventually.

How is it possible that you can deny this of all things? He waved his hands like a retard. Literally the only counterargument to it is Trump saying "B-but I didn't mean it!" And you eat it up because you believe anything Trump says.

Okay, found this:
youtube.com/watch?v=9pwmR92aJEE
Still would have liked a better comeback, and some more than just "No I didn't".

Anybody has the update version of the Trump Curse image?

>has to insult a FUCKING PAJEET to feel better about his celebrity president calling out a old jewess on social media
slim pickings from here on I guess for TIDF

>Hill Shills literally can't stop crying about Trump

LONG

BEAUTIFUL

YEARS

SUCK IT NIGGERS

SUCK IT MERYL STREEP

>Conjuring up elaborate word pretzels with thought processes that you're pulling out of thin air and trying to attribute to him trying to make what Trump said work.
As I said, it wasn't a contradiction. You can be great at what you do and still be overrated (which she is).

>>Yes out outright did. Please stop waving your 70 IQ like a banner.
>can't follow simple logic explained in a simple manner
>calls the other person stupid

Kek. Stop projecting, kiddo. You got BTFO.

>>Any actresses that you're fond of?
>>Yes, Meryl Streep is excellent. And a fine person too.
>>Meryl Streep is an overrated flunky!
He said she was overrated, which she is. She's also a good actor though. And obviously he's not going to like her as much after she insulted him.

This is complicated, but I guess it is for morons such as yourself. Kek.

Nice duplicate post. It wasn't good enough the first time, dipshit.

*isn't complicated

I thought CTR committed sudoku after Hillary got beaten?

Thanks you, 2 of my former friends were like this. One was a Nigger without a father so, there's that. The other was a degenerate heroin addict.

Thank you Pol for reminding me there is no shortcut or tasteier reward for hard work and being a reasonable human being irl.

>literally used the same gestures of waving his arms to make fun of two other people
>MSM purposefully used one still frame image to make it look like Trump was making retard hands
And you eat it up because you believe anything the lugenpresse says.. Kys shill.

>70 IQ
His sentiments on her are entirely contradictory,

> and the award for best woman goes to
> most of the people in the room being men shift their eyes around looking for the exceptional woman who actually tries hard and makes herself into an actress somehow

Nope. Already explained how they weren't. You have no coherent comeback. IQ projection confirmed.

why would anyone care what some piece of shit from hollywood thinks?

WOW And I bet they all liked him in 2015. Weird that things can change huh?

This post cannot be serious but I'm going to reply to it anyway because I can't let this bullshit stand.

He used the same gestures because he was implying those people were retarded too, because he's an asshole who downplays retardation. As a result he was stupid enough to do it to an actual retarded reporter and the rest is history.

>MSM and liberals still dont realise streepgate is being deliberately pushed by Trump to distract them from covering Russia hack and Sessions

4D

She's a good actor, no doubt. But a common criticism of her career is that she is way overlauded by the Academy.

>trump is a petulant manbaby

nah, he's just typical new money

>she is way overlauded by the Academy.

so she's a white supremacist? the first black woman to win best actress basically had to get raped on screen

Yes... our "shitposter-in-chief" is a thin skinned child. That's why we gift wrapped him and sent him to capital hill. Well...I'll speak for myself. This is why I voted for Donald Trump. It's the biggest FUCK YOU I could send to Washington DC. I'm counting on him being a 'not presidential' president.

>Trump considered Streep to be great, professionally and personally.
>and then in an incredibly unprofessional manner attacked him personally
>used her award speech to spew idiotic bullshit that even Hill supporters get tired of hearing over and over again
>living in her head rent free

>Trump imitated a disabled person twice to make fun of people who aren't disabled because I say so
Are you even trying?

The Oscars are. It's #sowhite, remember.

While I applaud this for being one of the most honest posts I've ever seen here, it still wasn't a particularly bright idea considering the Republicans are using him as an excuse to push the same agenda as ever.

keep fucking crying libshit you will get over the depression stage and accept it soon.

Are you? Put some thought into your reply next time.

>no u
Good response.

Like any sociopath they will compliment you when you do what they want and insult you when you don't do what they want, and they don't understand when people point out inconsistencies because they haven't meant anything they've said and think communication only functions to make people do what you want and not exchange true information like normal people.

You act as if he said those statements a day apart from each other. Haha typical smug ignorance, opinions can change dipshit, Trumps opinion on Streep change after she went after him on live television. If that doesn't make sense to you then maybe you should super Reddit hit junior, right down the block. Beat it buddy, beforeni get really mad.

That's rich coming from the person who posted "Not an argument."

You still have yet to provide any evidence for your claim other than "its true because I say so"

>That one day Trump mentions these crybabies and the salt market.

Do it Trump. It needs to be addressed.

"It's true because I say so" is literally Trump's argument. So it's complete bullshit to say anything was "debunked."

His argument is that's how he makes fun of people, period. It had nothing to do with him being disabled.
>still can't back up his claim earlier
Try for places where you can spout nonsense without being called on it.

Why not? What's wrong with saying or stating your opinions on things? These people are singling him out and calling him out directly. Maybe he thinks he should defend himself, what's wrong with that?

inb4
>h-he shouldn't do that! He'll be the president soon!

Calm down rajeet

So he makes fun of people by imitating a retarded person. And he thinks people are going to buy that.

Funny that you mention reddit because you'd fit in great on the_donald.

Defending yourself is a display of strength which liberals hate. These are the same people who were bullied in school and never fought back because "i won't stoop to their level"

Donald's father was a real estate millionaire, donald's grand father was a millionaire by today's standards.
What are you getting at?

Ben Shapiro used to be one of /ourguys/ but then he turned in to a Nevertrumper. If someone you like pulls some dumb BS, theres 0 point stying loyal to em.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthrogryposis
>...describes congenital joint contractures in two or more areas of the body
That's your "retardation" that you claim Trump was mocking? I'll bet you didn't even know what disability the reporter had before you started shitposting.
>arm flailing is imitating a retarded person
[citation needed]
>he makes fun of people by imitating a retarded person
No, he makes fun of people who say retarded shit.

By that logic he should be making fun of you.

Trump is controlled opposition.