>Ashley Graham admits she would love to play a Bond Girl... but only if Idris Elba was cast as 007

What did she mean by this, bros?

shes black though

fat sloot

I can't handle having such attractive women reject white men. It makes me feel so inadequate and really checks my privilege. Why do black men get all the best women?!

Racist as fuck but it's okay cuz she's black.

So how about we ignore both her and the painfully emasculated Idris "Please give me roles, white people!" Elba, and just have make great Bond films instead.

What is it like to be so innately repulsive that only black men show interest in you, and you're so desperate to feel attractive that you pretend like you and the whole world subscribe to the fiction that nigger males are desirable and everyone will be jealous that you """"prefer""""" to fuck blue gums?

Get me my drank shook instead of that pussy ass stirring shit nawimsayin

Face wise she doesnt look bad but she def needs to ditch some weight her body is disgusting

>Check em
If she becomes a bond girl, the bond series is forever dead. Mark my words

Someone should tell the cunt that bond girls are actually supposed to be hot.

They could make a new spy movie with the nigga they like, just like the Bourne movies, instead of tryan steal a bong spy

>Nigger Bond
>Fat black, Bond girl.

I would be a total blockbuster.

Underrated. "And mix it up wit some Purpa Drank."

I'd smash her hard desu

chubby girls love white rugby player types with beards and tatts just as much as black guys

>007 is a nigger
>bond girl is fat
>"villain" is a smart, attractive white male
bizarro bond!

>black bond actually becomes known as chubby-chaser bond

Which one of you degenerates will put their hand up for foot-fetish bond?

I wouldn't mind seeing a movie where Bond takes a break from saving the world to lick some sex soles desu

>a foot fetish version of Zenia Onatopp

hnnggghhhh

I don't think mobility scooters are fast enough for a bond action scene.

WE WUZ SPAJZ AND SHIET

So is the new Aston Martin going to be a white 2000 Maxima with tinted windows that he just does drivebys out of?

> a fat chick wants to be in a movie

Please make this happen.
It wont though, i am willing to bet money the main girl, if elba is bond, is going to be a aryan goddess

so we'd be seeing the last bond movie? or should i say not going to watch it in theaters, making it the last bond movie?

allah forbids!!
even i wont rape her
the nigger can have her

>What did she mean by this, bros?

That she's racist.

She meant... I love doughnuts!

i still didn't recover from the fat bongo brute being 007 and now a landwhale wants to be a bond girl
im literally shaking right now
bitch needs a good slap

>fat chick and black bond
yeash