Imagine an America without guns

- No more random mass killings
- Tens of thousands of lives would be saved every year
- People would be able to live their daily lives without fear of being shot and killed
- Police would be able to do their jobs properly

What's not to love? I know some Americans must agree that a gunless America is a greater America.

And no the second amendment does not protect the first amendment. Free speech, press, and religion exists in several countries with no guns/strict gun laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a fucking leaf

Is this performance art, like self-parody?

Imagine if a Canadian's opinion ever mattered

>No more random mass killings
Not an argument
>Tens of thousands of lives would be saved every year
Proof?
>People would be able to live their daily lives without fear of being shot and killed
Again, not an argument
>Police would be able to do their jobs properly
Straw man argument.
Fucking leaf.

Imagine Sup Forums without leafs

no one cares

Some of us don't trust our government already, why would we give up our guns lol?

No Leaf, this is America without gun free zones

Sage

Sage for foreign treason

In a perfect world where banning guns actually meant that nobody could get guns and all existing ones ceased to exist, maybe you're fantasy could work.

However, this is not a perfect world and the existence and spread of guns is like Pandora's Box. You can't just get rid of them all.

Those who wish to use guns for malicious or illegal purposes will still have access to them, and those who wish to use them for legal purposes like defense will not have access to them, you've heard it all before I'm sure.

Bull shit. 9/11 required 0 guns. Terrorists have always preferred hijacking shit and crashing it into people or blowing them selves up in a crowd of people. Taking away guns isn't going to do shit except make this more prevalent like in Europe.

The USSR had a bill of rights with free speech too.... there's was so protected...

I have a right to self defense. No a police force isn't adequate to protect you from home intrusions. (P.S. in the US, the Supreme Court has ruled that the police don't actually have any duty to defend you at all. They are a reactionary force.)

terror acts make up how many annual deaths?

>Imagine an America without guns
It never would have become a country and continue to exist as a country without them.

Get fucked you stupid leaf.

How are you going to round up and deport over 400 million guns? And what are you going to do, "build a wall" to keep them from funneling back in? Pssh

Imagine a world without niggers. Slavery, a huge chunk of violence, racism, another large chunk of rapes and BLM would not exist. Gosh, what a utopia that would be.

>No more random mass killings

I'm sure criminals will never find a way to illegally obtain firearms to commit crimes.

Is this for real? Canadians don't know jack shit about gun freedom therefore should not be allowed to criticize with passion. Your opinion has been considered dear Canadian.

Burger here. Let me refute your points, faggot.

>No more random mass killings.
False. What makes somebody want to
kill? Does school shooter Jeremy get a gun and say "Huh, maybe I should kill some people."? Nope. Jeremy snaps and makes use of the first option available, and gets stopped by bullets. If not a gun, then a car, knife, or bomb
>Tens of thousands of innocent lives would be saved each year.
Again, see bombs and knives. The only people that grab a gun and say "Now I'm going to merc some folks, since I have a gun." are worthless subhuman from the inner city.
>People would be able to live their daily lives without fear of being shot and killed
I fear nothing. If a threat comes my way, be it a nog, psycho, or oppressive government, I'll blow them away.
>Police would be able to do their jobs properly.
By whose standards? Guns are a deterrent. If you resist, you run the risk of getting a bullet out in you.

Now get back to your government fucking you over. I'll enjoy mine fearing me.

Removal of the second amendment won't stop criminals from obtaining guns.

Caged chicken has lower death rate because it can't move or interact with other chicken. Low death rate is used as argument for chicken's welfare.

Free organic chicken has higher death rate because it runs around and gets in scuttles with other chickens. High death rate is used as argument against welfare.

Which chicken has a better life?

I'm not saying repeal the 2a, I'm saying imagine how much better America would be without guns

Please regale us Leaf, with your wonderful idea of how to take guns away from all the nogs, spics and redneck trash, or anybody that has one illegally. If you take them away from all the law-abiding citizens that have one you'll never get them all the way from the people that aren't supposed to have one. What then?

You basically leave all of the pieces of shit with a weapon and everybody else that now needs one can't have one.

Imagine an America with no more fatty foods

- No more random heart attacks
- People would be able to live their daily lives without fear of being shamed
- Roller coaster operators would be able to do their jobs properly

What's not to love? I know some Americans must agree that a fatless America is a greater America.

And no the constitution does not protect the free eating. Healthy people exist in several third world countries with no fast food.

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

this

I actually truly no joke completely hate leafs thanks to this board. These "people" are worse than leftists, muslims, international jews, generally evil rich dudes. and just about any other type of dickhead in the world out together. Why? They enable, and even support those kinds of people because their brains are apparently made of maple fucking syrup. I thought Pruane2Forever was a fucking retard back in the day, but now I realize he was probably the smartest Canadian to ever live. Fucking day of the rake when????

imagine Sup Forums without retarded leafs spewing shit opinions everywhere

I think you mean 'Imagine if bad people didnt have weapons', to which I must sadly kill your dream and say that 'bad people will always have shit to hurt you with'.

Remember: you were the one who brought niggers to your country, cuz you were too lazy to work

IMAGINE A MEXICO WITHOUT GUNS

oh wait...

>First amendment lets me criticize the second amendment

No one ever said you fucking can't but that does not make you any less of a hypocrite.

You can, say tell everyone that "Person A" Is a complete shitbag right after he helps you/saves you life or whatever (just a stupid example), and YOU CAN do that but the fact that you can do that does not make it any less of a hypocrite

/thread

Yeah I'm sorry to spoil your social studies but all great civilizations were built on slaves.

The same police they think are racist oppressors?

Niggers weren't a problem until people very recently decided they deserved to have rights.

Shipping a bunch of niggers over was work.
Managing a plantation was work.
Creating a cotton/sugar trade was work.

Picking shit off a plant is child's play. :^)

>- No more random mass killings
wrong in the first line

Thomas Paine and many of the radicals claimed that no one could bind future generations to any will for all time. Then the constitution was made.

Where did those upstanding men of colour get those guns though? Surely there are strict laws to prevent this!

Than STFU and stop complaining. If you don't like niggers just move to Poland.

REEEEE FUCKING RACIST POLICE WITH THEIR FUCKING GUNS SHOOTING PEOPLE

OH MY FUCKING GOD Y DO U NEED A GUN WE HAVE THE FUCKING POLICE WHO HAVE GUNS U RACIST REDNECK

along with an amendment process.

>imagine murica without guns
>highest number of lethal stabbings world wide

You don't solve a social problem by banning a tool.

Shut up, Balkan nigger. When we want your opinion, we will give it to you.

Lol just replace "gun" with "blacks"

meh Paine drank himself into an early grave probably after realizing corrupt and tyrannical Britain actually had a more democratic process then his much lauded America. The French revolution was probably a blow too, it seriously upset all intellectuals at the time.

How dare you call me a nigger? You have more nigger DNA in you than my entire country combined. My country does not have 1% of gun related deaths that USA has , so if you had any brains you would take my advice. But you don't because you inherited too much nigger DNA to think straight.

In your country quite a lot, and it's an image of what's to come if we let these fucks in.

I live in Texas, yesterday on the local news alone three incidents were mentioned related to guns.

A homeowner sees a thief in his house and shoots him after getting stabbed by another thief. Both robbers escape but no property is taken.

A Hispanic man with his family was mugged and he takes out his gun. Both the victim and criminal die in the shootout.

Another case was another petty robbery where the criminal was shot and apprehended by the potential victim.

Also let's not forget the riots in LA where mostly Asian small business owners protected themselves with guns more powerful than handguns.

>Imagine an America without guns

Imagine an America without niggers
>Significantly less crime
>Tens of thousands of lives would be saved every year
>People would be able to live their daily lives without fear of being shot and hilled

What's not to love? I know some Americans must agree that a niggerless America is a greater America

And no, the first amendment should not protect non humans such as niggers

Fuck off you cuck leaf faggot
I bet you think you cant even get guns in canada
Unfortunately there are about 21 million guns and 2million gun owners in canada
Get fucked you absolute fucking smeghead

You have more Slavic and sand nigger DNA in you than my entire country combined. My country does not have 1% of the land mines left over from the heavenly ordained ethnic cleansing called the Bosnian war so if you had any brains you would take my advice. But you don't because you inherited too much slavic and sand nigger DNA to think straight.

More people without guns so I'm happy with that

Neither apply to you.

>the first amendment lets me criticize the second amendment
And the second amendment is there to ensure no one can remove the first unopposed

i was wanted to mass kill with a sword or a large breaker bar

Incorrect

What's the point of that?

How are you going to get rid of the guns?

>blank rounds

>The first amendment lets me criticize the second amendment.
Okay, Snowflake.
You can complain all you want, you can't change shit.

that's not what your mom said

I think what OP is getting at is that without guns, nothing is in the way of the police genociding all minorities.

WTF I hate guns now.

You're not even American, you fucking leaf.

And I have no desire to Be American, America is a shitty country

So how would you get rid of the guns?

I have decifered the key to why muricans cant logical thinking.
>But muh father had guns so i need guns
>buh mah father was religuos so i am religious
>buh my father was soldier so i am soldier
Simple brains, simple life.

Also you cant do this anymore murica has so many guns they will never be able to get rid of them. Keep in mind there are more guns then people.

- No more random mass killings
- People would be able to live their daily lives without fear of being shot and killed
- Police would be able to do their jobs properly

What's not to love? I know some Mexican must agree that a gunless America is a greater America.

This image could use a bunch of shadowy dictators in the background.

You cant any more the srgument is no longer the valid. The only thing left is for the govet to provide tactical traing so no one acidentaly shoots a kid. They want do that bc a trained citizen army is very dangerous

Leaf.

They were good boys until the moment they decided to dig that second glock out of their pocket I'm sure.

>buh my father was a whiny faggot so I need to shitpost

>- Tens of thousands of lives would be saved every year
>- People would be able to live their daily lives without fear of being shot and killed

>7.62x39 rounds on stripper clips
>next to a 5.56 AR
>dat scope tho, mounted so far forward
>weapon light mounted on an at least 12x scope

A lot of things aren't making sense in this pic.

>A leaf

Mel nice.

The truth hurts, get it all out. I am here to educate you as your father should have.

Fucking Leaf

the state would have killed millions what are you talking about

So when a nigger invades my home with my children in it and he has a gun im just supposed to submit to the niglet? no, i dont think so, im going to grab my gun and blast him back to Africa.

You know that basically just describes an America without black people.

Was that guy about to dual wield before he got laid out?

Because they look cool. A 223 cuck would never want to show their tiny little rounds. How can 223 even compete?

It's like Brits and Leafs are intentionally cucking themselves and telling us how great it is so that they can come reclaim the colonies once we surrender our guns. It's never going to work though.

1 post by this id

>Imagine México without guns
Oh wait

op, I.....

>a fucking leaf

Oh fuck off. The Blacks will be armed you liberal piece of shit.

Your entire argument hides what we all know would happen:
>Guns taken
>Blacks and White Sup Forumsiticians massivly slaughtered in a pre-emptive ATO
>Faggot liberals mumble something about mental illness and indians.
>"it was for the children" t. Salon

Yeah, and 10x more violent crime, robbery, burglary and knife murders
>leaf

and inb4 but in pooland you have gun ban and you're fine
yeah but we are 99.9% polish aka nigger problem is not here and gov is fucking out of control, they do what they want and gov should be afaid of a nation. Fucks sake

1. you don't have a first amendment
>racist facts = fine/police

2. you don't have a second amendment
>5 round magazines bahahaha

3. most lives lost are in nig vs nig situations so literally not an issue.

>Be Canadian
>Be wrong