I'm genuinely curious to know what kind of mental gymnastics you guys are performing to justify and support Trump's...

I'm genuinely curious to know what kind of mental gymnastics you guys are performing to justify and support Trump's constant absurd, flagrant, bold-faced lying.

> For the 100th time, I never "mocked" a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply showed him......."groveling" when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest media!

Or are you guys just so out of touch with reality, just so deluded with what Breitbart and Fox News feeds you that you actually believe his asinine lies?

Or do you just not care? Not care that this man elected to POTUS is at a Kim Jong-Un level of narcissistic personality disorder with a quite probable actual intellectual disability? You KNOW he would do some Kim Jong-Un level retarded shit like banning sarcasm to stop people from ever talking bad about him if he could get away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBpkMCa_D50
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGtjs3pIig
youtu.be/9pwmR92aJEE
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/817329823374831617?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=9m7iA7QZBi4
youtube.com/watch?v=sH5tQWrnO_c
indy100.com/article/this-woman-accidentally-did-a-nazi-salute-at-the-republican-national-convention--Zy5yIJAM8W
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we dont give a fuck about your feelings or that limp waisted retard.
whats so fucking hard to understand here?

I don't give a fuck about some random crippled faggot. Trump should have doubled down and made fun of him again for the lulz.

No gymnastics required at all.
It's simple OP, we've had enough of your shit. You and people like you have forced the hand of the electorate. You've ground people into the dirt, busy-bodies them into poverty, starvation, dependency all the while making them feel shame for being born white/ male/ straight/ educated or read.
Brexit is the same.

It's very, very simple. The people who actually do all the work, pay all the taxes and keep the country functioning are tired of you upper-middle class twats telling us that we're bad people for things we can't control, hand no say in and because we don't give you what you want.

In all seriousness, fuck off and take your entitled, whiney, no-nothing opinion with you.

I'm talking about Trump's lying. I'm just using this example since it's one of the latest. I can already understand that you don't care about him mocking some disabled person, but how are you rationalizing, if at all, his actual constant lying? It's VIDEO-TAPED. Anyone can look at the video and it's obvious he was mocking the guy and his hand. Yet he still flat out denies it.

But there are other lies you might actually care about - like how WE are actually paying for the wall and he isn't even going to bother even trying to prosecute Hillary.

What did that journalist say?
anyone got a clip or something?

there is plenty of video evidence dating back over a year before this non-event that proves it is a gesture Trump does to mock people who are confused, silly, humiliated, or stupid.

I will not find it for you, as we've been over this a hundred times and this is a bait thread.

It's the upper middle class that pays the taxes you mong. Rural hicks don't pay a dime and neither do crony capitalists like Trump

That journalists was making fun of Trumps disability.

Any politician that ever lies should immediately get kicked out of office.

Wait...

Sage

He was obviously mocking the reporter for being flustered, not for his disability. He has done the same before with Ted Cruz.

The fact that you freeze-frame at the exact same moment when Trump's hand is similar to the reporter's is just another dirty media trick. Get fucked.

He never mocked the retarded kiefer sutherland, he mocks everyone that way. You can see million videos of him making the same hand movements while making fun of other people who aren't disabled. For fuck's sake...

>politicians lie

More news at 11

He wasn't mocking him.
And we aren't paying for the wall. Give me a source showing that he said America is paying for the wall.

Did you know Hillary defended a rapist in 1975 on courth?

You dumb fuck, look at the proof.

"During a 2015 rally, Trump did an impression of a flustered person, in this case New York Times reporter Serge Kovaleski, when he flapped his arms and pretended to act agitated. He has done the same, flustered impression of able-bodied people as he did of Kovaleski, whose wrists are “locked in place” due to a rare, congenital disorder. During the same speech, Trump also did the impression again while talking about an Army general’s thoughts on ISIS. Videos of Trump mocking himself, Republican primary rivals such as Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, and others while waving his arms around are easy to find, yet the media pretends they don’t exist."

That's how he mocks everyone, it has literally nothing to do with his disability

The angry Albanian had a video on this Donald Trump tend to move his hands when hes talking about somone he does it for everyone it seems like.

He wasn't mocking him because he was disabled he was mocking him because he was being a dick. Are you saying we should threat people with disabilities different than other people?

On 6:20 there's a montage of him doing the exact same gesture to mock other people that aren't disabled.

There's a video from 2005 of Trump doing it to himself. Also the reporters disability isn't intellectual or in way related to what Trump did.

I don't care about the dumb tabloid bullshit that surrounds Trump. If he mocks a reporter or calls someone a landwhale or says some stupid bullshit, I don't care. The only thing that matters are the legislative and administrative changes.

he only lies to faggots like you who ask dumb questions on a daily basis.
only Libtards like yourself care about trivia.
please stop posting or kill yourself

> Give me a source showing that he said America is paying for the wall.

How about his own Tweet on January 8th? He's now requesting U.S. tax payer dollars to pay for it now, but is saying it's okay because he's going to get Mexico to pay for it later. kek

Sales tax
National insurance
VAT
Insurance premium tax
Vehicle and road tax
Council tax

all are paid by the poor. I think you mean that people like me, the upper middle class pay "Income tax". And by calling a total stranger on the web a Mong, you prove my fucking point.

>1 post
Just filter key words

He lied about wanting to Make America Great Again too.

Congratulations conservitards, you played yourselves.

this

>For the 100th time, I never "mocked" a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply showed him......."groveling" when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest media!
He litteraly did the same thing to mock nondisabled People as well.
The fact that maybe just maybe that's how he mocks People in general seems to be lost to you.

Stossel has plenty of criticisms of Trump but furthering media propaganda isn't one of them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGtjs3pIig

>us
I have something I need to tell you and I don't think you're gonna like it

I'll bet he lied about being rich too.

There is video of him mocking ted cruz and others with the same exact movements, BEFORE the reporter. That's just how he portrays idiots.

You believing the reporter was being mocked and needed defending is ableism.

Pretty much this is why the cripple got no sympathy, most men that are doing useful tax paying work are sick of shitcunts like this.

So what about lies that actual affect you? Like how he now is asking that you and I have our tax dollars go towards paying the wall instead of Mexico paying for it (but it's fine because Mexico will surely pay us back later after we first spend all our money on it, right?)

Nice source you provided for me.
At any rate, he is still saying Mexico is paying for the wall. I still don't see the problem here.
I know this is b8 too. Don't act like you believe this shit.

>Or do you just not care?
No that's not it, i care.

I just think its hilarious.

He mocked Cruz and another couple folks in the same exact fashion prior to poking fun at the handicrapped cunt

That's exactly what they're saying. I swear these people have never met anyone with a disability. They want to be treated like everyone else, which includes mocking.

Liek when media freeze frames a person waving to a crowd to try and spin it as "look look look nahtze salute see see see literally Hitler"

It's shameful and blatant and the fact that anyone could take such a thing seriously is a sign of a deeply sick nation

I honestly don't give a fuck he ridiculed that retard desu.

Ready to get BTFO?

youtu.be/9pwmR92aJEE

what if i actually find funny that the potus mocked an person with an handicap?
it's not like i like making fun of people with such health problems, i just think this incodent between trump and the reported is funny

It was a silly thing that meant nothing.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/817329823374831617?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Come on now, you can't see that you're obviously being cucked the shit out of, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=9m7iA7QZBi4

Here you go. :)

Try again later, OP. You got btfo

>what are remittances and tariffs?

When did he ever say Mexico would cut us a direct check?

this

bullshit, your feelings are hurt because your candidate lost. get over it.

You're a special kind of retard if you ever thought that "Mexico would pay for wall" was anything but an empty campaign promise even worse than Obama's"I'll close Guantanamo".

The only campaign promises Trump has authority to do is remove our troops from Iraq Syria and Afghanistan and to stop funding these radical Wahhabist proxy forces.

Learn what authority the office of the presidency actually has to discern bullshit rhetoric with plausible campaign positions

Trump wasn't trying to make fun of him, just portraying a real and humbled re creation.

>>So Solly dino hand. nip nip wong dingdon with your silly dildo glasses and your underprivileged appendage.

t. humble intorospective TRUMP.
MAGA.

how many of these threads have you made today? you realize how easy it is to recognize your writing style.
this is yours aswell

The president can also deport illegals and halt immigration from any class of person.

mang that hand is so freakish why doesnt he just cut it off its disgusting

theyre not fucking paying for it so idk how he plans to make them do it?

This
Fuck off and die you ableist cunt, OP.

When did ever say, "You're going to pay for it first, then Mexico will pay it back later!"?

>another day
>another shitpost

realistically speaking the only thing trump will do is send back 700k spic children and not in moslem migrants posing as refugees.
this does not solve the spic problem nor the legal migration.

youtube.com/watch?v=sH5tQWrnO_c

Who gives a shit? The retard tried to disrupt trump at his own rally and got rekt.

Thank you for reminding me of this incident
indy100.com/article/this-woman-accidentally-did-a-nazi-salute-at-the-republican-national-convention--Zy5yIJAM8W

Amazing how people fall for this.

That is precisely why people like him, his "retard impersonation" was not him mocking him because of his disabilities, but because he was being an actual fucking moron, plus me and many others saw the same mocking done towards his primaries adversaries and no one raised an eyebrow because "baaawwww he's cripple:'("

he doesn't care which color, nationality, sexual orientation, religion or disability you have as long as you're not an annoying cunt that tries to get in his way, IF someone does attempt to mess with the Donald he will attack back without any regard for that person's feelings and that is a refreshing quality to have on a leader during a PC dominated culture

Actually It's pretty sick really, to be so low as to attack Trump for that when he throws his hands around like a dick in gesture all the time. This is just another example of the communists cunts using identity politics, this time using some disabled liar.

Trump has never said Mexico would write a check. The fact Mexico's economy has borderline collapsed since the election and that companies are moving manufacturing back to the us so that Mexico is indeed paying for it.

reminder that Meryl Streep talks about this guy like he's a helpless retard when he only has a lame arm.

The flailing around that Trump does is a common gesture for him and it never reffers to handicap people.

This disabled man is not retarded. His views however make him a person I have zero respect for. He probably did go up to Trump, wiggling his disabled arms, begging for forgiveness.

Trump should take the high road, because he can and it will make him look better. But I do find it hilarious when he decides to go lower. And honestly I don't think of Trump any differently for going lower. It seems to work for him, and his politics and promises are much more important to me than some disabled Marxist.

If he wants to stick with the story that he didn't mock this twisted human being, then let him. In the end it doesn't matter one bit. Many presidents have lied about much worse, and much more has been destroyed because of it.

I thought he wasnt a politician? Isnt that why he was voted in?

I know he's lying, you know he's lying but I don't give a fuck because that crippled little fucknugget of a failed abortion shouldn't chat shit if he doesn't want to get banged.

The amount Trump get's mocked it's HILARIOUS when the liberals lose their SHIT because not only does he mock right back but he plays the same liberal 'DONT MOCK ME THAT'S HORRIBLE' card back at them (like complaining about Streep's rant.

When did you ever think that wasn't how it would work?

I simply don't give a fuck and found it fucking funny as hell. Course, I used to be a bully in high school and would be one again, I just don't fucking care.

FYI: Most mental faggots I've met are fucking assholes anyways, they deserve it.

You're an idiot. I want to see Hillary locked up. I want to see Mexico actually paying for the wall. I want to see America made great again. I want to see the swamp drained. But this pathological liar is seemingly not going to actually do what he said he would do. Hopefully he turns around and ends up proving otherwise.

Because that movement is meant to mock anyone who is shocked, he did the same thing to other people

I realize it's not "realistic", but the u.s. President has the authority to do what he said he wouldin that regard.

By definition, he now is a politician but as you stated, he wasn't one before entering the race and that infact contributed to his victory, do you really need to argue the semantics of it?

he needs the congress.
although it's majority republican, they won't risk their necks for trump assuming the want to be reelected.

If a guy was making hand signals at me I would mock him, should wear a placard around his neck that says disabled then I won't.

Real talk, Trump didn't know the guy had a disability when the reporter asked his question but if he did know and still mocked him then I agree with you

>Confirmed for not reading the actual policy plan
It's been out for 6 months. I hope to God this is a bait thread at this point, but I'm sure people this ignorant actually think this.
Tarrifs are one possible route to get it, and cutting remittance payments thanks to the increased power granted by the Patriot Act (thanks Obama) ar completely legal.
Congress already has a budget for border security in place, as I'm sure you know at this point, as well as a budget for "Barrier Construction". So now it's merely a matter of devising the best schematics for security and cost efficiency.
Remittance payments to Mexico, if he truly does play that hand, would pay for the wall easily after one year.

sorry, but how can you not laugh at the guy on the right?

if that's not funny, then i don't know what is.

>I'm genuinely curious to know what kind of mental gymnastics you guys are performing to justify and support Trump's constant absurd, flagrant, bold-faced lying.

The fact that it really, really pisses libfags like yourself off.

I've worked with people who have disabilities for the last 20 years. There is a stark difference between folks who have multiple disabilities, single disabilities, and handicaps. I'm not segregating definitions like the Leftist's do, so bear with me. (Qualifying my arguments; Leftist's have spread such social cancers...)

A person with a handicap is limited in certain capacities only. A person with a disability cannot function in a complex society or within the natural world - usually to do with a genetic disorder, severe mental illness, untreated severe medical condition, or aquired (such as Traumatic Brain Injury). A person with multiple disabilities is exactly how it sounds like; two or more disabilities that don't add to their hindrance, but exponentially multiplies their problems.

This journalist is handicapped. He can mentally handle criticism or he would not be working in the industry. Was Donny mocking his handicap? It's too ambiguous - I can't say for certain. Not a Trump supporter, but if his folks want to say he wasn't mocking the guy's handicap, there's enough context in the video to claim that.

lol u mad

I would have been car crueler than Trump, look at his retarded little hand. The state of modern cybernetics the guy could probably have that amputated and replaced.

They will if their constituents want it. There's plenty of neoconservative fags to get rid of yet. I'm betting this is a new era for conservatism.

He is entertaining.

It's BALD faced. BALD. also just give up already my n×gga remove this tumor from your soul's journey and rediscover what u want outta life cause it sure as hell can't be this, best o luck

I agree with you m8 but I wanted him to beat Hillary because Hillary was a total cunt, under investigation by the FBI and just swamped in corruption..she is also part of the problem we have people like trump

I never liked Trump but enjoyed the MSM throwing a fit over him, so much, that I wanted him to win. It's helped discredit the MSM and destroy the lie called democracy, which has always been corporate dictatorship in actual fact..having trump in charge simply exposes America for exactly what it is...he and other rich people like him..usually paid politicians to do his will anyhow..

Also he represents many levels of bulllshit about America and capitalism that I wanted to see those myths brought under scrutiny so that the public finally fucking wakes up...rather than hero worshipping greedy parasites like him as supposedly being hard workers or smarter than everyone else.

He is a repeated bankrupt and a colossal failure in business yet he still is rich as fuck..he doesn't pay taxes..he exploits loopholes put there by the likes of Clinton to continually enrich the 1%. He is actually inept as fuck in reality and can't fix America because America is beyond fixing..due to greedy psychopaths like him.

He will collapse America one way or another..but it was always going to happen anyway.

He is also showing the true face of how the 1% think. His fucking gold played penthouse and trophy wife..and narcissistic bullshit.

And this reasoning is why it's going to be your rude awakening so incredibly hilarious.

Libfags all over the world tend to be well off and no matter what politician rules their country, they have a nice life no matter what.

Whitetrash right-wingers...Well, let's just say pic related. I hope the 100k Kentucky coal miners have also lost their insurance from Jan 1, haven't read about them anything since, but they were poised to thanks to McConnell fucking them over.

Lower castes thinking they can fuck over the riches only to fuck themselves over more severely than anyone ever did before is the funniest shit ever.

long ass bore ass comment shh ppl have better points to make in fewer words

Is this Donald?

h'haaaaa u funney
'hoyp doyp I hope ppl suffer;" brosef you're a loser I'm famous.

That's it.
I always supported Président-Elect, soon-to-be Président Donald "God-Emperor" Trump, but this post made me understand this is pure folly.
He obviously can't win the preliminaries.

Their is only one true choice left for a republican in the white house.
I am a #CruzMissile

Shit like this is the very reason we memed him into office. It's gonna be tremendous. Very, very tremendous and very classy.

You people are hilarious. Going out of your way to defend a tabloid blogger that admittedly lies and makes up shit in his articles, effectively giving him a pass simply because he is some retard cripple that was mocked by Trump for being an idiot. lmfao

Isn't his son Barron autistic though

How is Trump even ridiculing his disability? The guy doesn't even have that range of movement.

No he's just mildly retarded.

>But but but
Stfu