WASHINGTON STATE INTRODUCES ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN

Attorney General Bob Ferguson has just introduced an assault weapons ban in Washington state.

archive.fo/Okbeq#selection-1641.0-1651.115

>Ferguson announced the proposal on a ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines in September. He promised at the time that he would submit it in the 2017 session.

>Ferguson’s proposed legislation has two key elements:

>A ban on semiautomatic weapons with military-style features that render them more easily concealable or more deadly; and

>A limit on magazine capacity — currently unlimited under Washington law — to a maximum of 10 rounds of ammunition.

If you live in Washington, take Friday off work and come down to the capitol for the gun rally. Bring signs, or preferably "your deadly child-killing assault gun".

Also, after the rally we will be going shooting at the Triangle pit on Waddell Creek road if any Sup Forumsacks or /k/omandos want to join.

Gun rally:

Friday 1/13/2017at 9 AM - 12 PM

Washington State Capitol

416 Sid Snyder Ave SW, Olympia, Washington 98504

Here's a link to the event:
archive.fo/Ei0wn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJtz9kYLpT4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what mass shooting happened in washington lately?

fugg :DDD

10 round limit leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

get australia'd

Californian here, good luck, at least trump won.

I hope you guys fail. I'm pro-gun though. Here is why.

>implying trump's surpreme court wont knock this shit down
>implying more gun control wont raise republican participation in future voting

Some 19 year old bought an AR15 last year and blew 4 people away at a party. SOmehow that justifies taking 3 million people's rights to own that gun away....

>render them more easily concealable

no more camo-painted guns for you

Just left this shithole for good yesterday. Have fun with your liberal paradise

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

Thanks for leaving the state like a pussy instead of staying to fight. Enjoy watching this cancer spread to wherever you moved to because you didn't kill it in it's tracks when you had the chance.

>4 people
wouldn't the answer be 1 round magazines then? can still kill 10 with a 10 round magazine before you need to reload. or maybe mandate every trigger should have a 12 pound pull

Please remind Trump to uncuck CA guys

JEWS WILL LOSE, BELIEVE IN AMERICA

congrats libs on ruining another good state

They are trying to boil the frog.

They know most normies will say "10 rounds seems reasonable". Then next year 5 will seem reasonable etc until its banned.

this, look at new Jersey with 7 rounds

THIS.

I just need to go straight up with a pistol. See you anons over the theres.

What IS an assault weapon? Any carbine rifle that looks scary? I'm pretty sure you can go down to Dicks Sporting Goods and purchase a rifle that fires a much higher caliber round and even comes with a sight already mounted on it, and nobody bats an eye. But because the AR looks "scary and black", it's got to be banned.

this

traitors hang first

Ban assault weapons? I'll turn in my ammo in live form

>military-style features that render them more easily concealable
Why the fuck would military conceal fucking weapons?
Isn't the point of guns to be fucking lethal, too?

either way, sounds pretty unconstitutional. your citizen militias need to be armed by the same standard as the regular army, no? self defense is such a basic human right, Im glad one country at least has it baked into their constitution.

Pistol AK, folding stocks, AK that can be broke down in two, unscreable barrel, etc.

So you can conceal them in your wallet.

NJ is 15 rounds. They tried to make it 10 but Christie vetoed it.

> NJ owner

In my opinion, yes it is. People used to own essentially private warships, legally (now what they do with it, may or may not be legal).

The frog boiling began during early 20th century with the NFA trying to stop gangsters. Since then, tell me how much gang violence it stopped? Did it prevent people from creating sawn off shotguns? Zilch and no.

Now people accept the NFA, when they should not.

Although Scalia was pretty cucky sometimes (he was a bitch that would respect Stare Decisis in tough decisions when Thomas said he was willing to completely overturn incorporation) it feels scary not having him on the bench protecting us anymore

or was it newyork ?

Wow they are really trying to build a utopia out of DC. Seriosuly don't let this happen. When this becomes aw I'd imagine in a couple years they'll be banning civilian from carrying handguns and soon enough, the government and police will be running the show with no fear.

This

weird how this magic abritrary number of TEN is always on gun grabbers list yet one of the gun grabbiest states nj has 15 round max limit.

Some guncontrol law maker probably was a pistol fag.

I can tell you right now this law, even if enacted, will be a rallying call for our militias who have grown complacent.

Yep new york is 7. They picked 7 deliberately because it's almost impossible to find a 7 round mag, so effectively it becomes a 5 round mag law.

Similarly with NJ its hard to find 15 round mags for AKs sometimes, a lot of people just go with the 5 or 10s.

Its just a number that sounds good to people who know nothing about firearms, probably poll tested at a PR firm

>Trump introduces his national CC license, overriding state laws
>drive to Washington with my AR and drum mag
>get arrested for "illegal assault weapon"
>sue the state for tens of millions and violating constitutional rights and federal law

>or more deadly

Lawsuits and settlements won't address the cause of the poison and subversion.

When they come for your guns, what do you give them first, Sup Forums?

Would that mean six shot revolvers would be outlawed? Man I'm glad I'm in Texas. My family owns lots of guns. To be limited in anyway the number of rounds you must have in a magazine or limit the type of gun, or hell even having to register every gun. All they're doing is criminalizing good people. The criminals are going to get their hands on these "banned" firearms and magazines anyways.

if they reach the top courts they will

oh.....you know...

A large OY VEY VER A COMEDY SHOW

Exactly. Seeing how the banned firearms will be grandfathered and not have to be registered (for now). There's too many in circulation, it's too late, this law will not save lives.

Yeah well I hope the NRA knows about it and with Trump being in office soon, I'm not too sure how he'll be handling these gun laws. I really do hope Trump eases up man.

And then the next state will introduce laws that encroa ch on the 2nd amendment.

Then they will sue. Then they will lose.

Then the next state will try a different version of this law.

The same actors will be involved, the same ideology will be attached.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJtz9kYLpT4

It will continue until they succeed. The actors must be removed to stop the flow of poison.

I think the round limit in most states with them only applies to detachable magazines but I could be wrong. I think owning a revolver is okay in states like that.

You are right it will continue unless we (the gun community) educate the public, so essentially, the meme war.

Just one digit

thats what draining the swamp is about right? making sure the federal government is still a citizen government, and not controlled by globalist parasites and greedy career politicians?

The same way "educating" people about race mixing stopped them from ultimately pushing race mixing into the mainstream. Like how pedophilia isn't being pushed by the media as a-okay.

>more deadly

that's a really vague term, does sights, triggers, etc that arguably make the gun more accurate count as "deadly"?

What I like about the gun community these days is I'm seeing more 20-30 year old folks getting involved. And they are much more militant and much more intolerant of anti-gun bullshit than the older 40+ age group cucks.

NY was ten rounds with a 7 round limit in the mag. The 7 round part was struck down.

Because we haven't been brainwashed into accepting jewish premises of arguments. The idea of limiting arms is a non-argument, and should be addressed as what it is: anti-american and dangerous.

Will pass with flying colors. Oregon is next.

Yes, but its an ongoing struggle. Never relax.

Also realize, they WANT more dylan roofs, thats why they are so annoying/insufferable with their bias.

They know everytime some white or white-hispanic gets pissed and commits a crime, they win the meme battle that week.

Never let them get the better of you mentally.

Well thats simple, not a single thing makes them "more deadly" problem solved

Shotguns kill more every year but lets ban the weapon you could fight with....

>30,000 gun deaths annually
>20,000 of them suicides
>10,000 of them homicides
>300 of them from rifles
>less than 50 of them from "assault rifles"

Liberals are fucking retarded

I give them a strongly worded letter Mr. ATF

Its true, though some of our fathers are similar, many are classic "fudds" like those during the NFA who said "fuck it, I don't need those guns to hunt so whatever".

Remember, unless specified in your states constitution, hunting isn't a right.

It might not. There was one that was introduced last year too. I ran into one of our state reps Bruce Dammeir at an NRA auction last year, and he said it didn't even come close to passing. Neither did the other 5 anti-gun bills that were on the table.

fucking this, stats mean nothing, considering alcohol related deaths are 80000 a year. liberals base every thing on feelings

This is where a lot of anti gunner logic falls apart. The "features" they talk about don't make the guns any more deadly, it's almost all just convenience related stuff like no pistol grips, no muzzle accessories, no telescoping stocks, etc. I think they're actually that stupid that they think if a gun is cosmetically set up to look "tactical," it somehow makes the gun inherently different.

A culture war is hard when they're the one making the culture.

I am in that age group and the reason being is that we are reasonable educated people. We are not ignorant to believe of such false agenda.

how old are you ?

FYI I know I'll be called a cuck, but mentioning jews in public is a losing meme strategy.

Many stormfront members were confirmed fed agents trying to incite hate crimes and play games in the gun community.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

Sup Forums found this out during its early days on Sup Forums before Sup Forums existed.

I assure you many bernouts are on here typing "niggers & jews" 24/7 then taking screenshots for their buzzfeed articles.

AR's are objectively better force multipliers than even something like the garrand or enfield. You can still smoke a pack of dudes with those designs and then fix bayonets but come on.

Truck attacks are the new mass shootings anyway. Jihaddists have basically shown that ideology is the root cause of violence.

Good.

Ban Assault Trucks and Assault Grilled Cheeses too.

rdurr abloo bloo jews dindu nuffin

How to spot NSA faggots.

Cut your cable TV, be decisive with your media consumption/spending. They can make all they want but we will be the consumers.

That's the thing. At these gun rallies I always bring a rifle, it's the only time I OC with a rifle (it's an AK at that). All these old crusty cucks frown on it because "it might send the wrong message" or it might "scare people."

We want to scare them. We want to show the politicians exactly what they are up against if it comes down to it. No better way to get your message across than to show up on the capitol steps with an AK47 variant with a 40 round mag. A simple gesture of "if you want to take this gun (and I know you do), then good fucking luck bud.

Note how I didnt even say that.

24 year old. My dad has always been a supporter of gun rights but I really am the one who got him up and got him supporting gun friendly legislation etc. I think its because their age group didn't deal with the constant affronts to their rights. Every shooting is politicized and we are forced to respond in kind to protect our rights.

wew not that ted

this ted

20-30

They are, but you could run a garand EASY and rack up a high body count.

>wow goy what do you mean jews dindu nuffin is my argument? I just think we should ignore the cause of the subversion!

how to spot NSA faggots.
Note how this kike won't ask why ted posted this.

>SOmehow that justifies taking 3 million people's rights to own that gun away....

governments are worried that people have noticed that the existing law only applies to sale of weapons hence the 80% diy build crowd getting larger, of course any law prohibiting access to any weapon is unconstitutional

good luck WA

semper fi, hope your faggots aren't too many in number like CA

>>implying trump's surpreme court wont knock this shit down
bigly

BINGO

t. FED

Look how upset this upsets JTRIG operators.

>muh fbi
You're an idiot. One of the major buzzwords in military, LE, and intel thought for the last ten years is adaptation and learning. If you read the literature on all this one of the offensive tools that they have come up with is making sure that rival groups don't learn from their mistakes, don't adapt, and don't do anything that would make them more wily for them to crack down on. Cracking down on threads like these – that aren't even talking about specific violence that the FBI would investigate – would be more of a case of screaming, "FBI!" when someone posts general strategic/tactical thinking threads. By scaring off people from generic threads about strategy and tactics (that have nothing to do with operational details involving locations and targets. You know, what actual terrorists do) you make sure that information and learning never happens. You'll make sure that information and knowledge about military logistics, war economics, military organization, military geography, military administration, tactics, weapons, strategy, leadership, etc. in a future war for European survival never becomes common knowledge. That sounds exactly like what the equivalent of FBI would do.

I'm 24, it is interesting, but video games got me into guns, then /k/ made me active in it. my family allwsys had guns so it wasn't hard, but being in California it will be an uphill battle.

>almost impossible to find a 7 round mag, so effectively it becomes a 5 round mag law.

can't you just build your own mag to any capacity legally though?

I mean yeah I get there are laws that say 200 round barrel is destructive device but I don't think those laws are constitutional

Some features that shorten the length of the gun are pioneered by airborne infantry units, tankers, and helo pilots and then may be adopted for wider use. Not everyone is a leg.

Being correct doesn't mean you'll win. Look how far the left has gotten while being wrong.

I'm not arguing against the content of what you are saying.

I'm saying, what you are saying creates more people against us than people who support us.

>what actual terrorists do

as far as I can tell they move into your community and drive cabs until muhammad jihad dirka dirka, also their churches sell heroin

Lol the user totally missed your entire point and proceeded to subvert your message. I think we have a wolf in sheeps clothing

>Look how far the left has gotten while being wrong.

the road to the oven is paved with foul intention masked as good?

Golden eye 007 for N64.
That got me into guns as a kid. I was fascinated. Then Counter-strike in JR. High.
I never grew up with guns. The first time I shot a gun was at my friend's dad's cabin in Bonner's Ferry Idaho. I never became politically motivated though until the last 4 or 5 years.

Wait, so takedowns are included in this? Fuck, I need to buy that takedown 10/22 for my son like now

Go ahead tough guy.

>it's the only time I OC with a rifle

guys at lodges do this also

I know so many people in WA that have AR's. No way this will fly.

Slowly but surely Americans are getting castrated.

fuck, I think it was halo or 007 as well for me.

Halo!!!! MaN we used to have 16 person LAN parties at my house in high school. What a time to be a kid!

thanks user. I think its on us to become militant and really solidify gun rights in America. Honestly, what will really cement them forever is if Europe sees a leader or the EU unilaterally seize control. The biggest gripe I see is that people don't believe government tyranny can happen anymore or that our guns wouldn't help stop it. I encourage you to get ALL your family into guns. I just bought my mom a Cx4 storm and my brother in law just bought a remington. I took my best friend shooting and since then he has bought dozens of guns. We need to win this by showing people that guns in thier hands arent dangerous but empowering. We REALLY need to get this message through to women