Brit/pol/ - End of Civilisation Edition

>Corbyn proposes wage cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38568116

>IRA gangster Martin McGuinness resigns, Sinn Fein on course to batter the DUP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38561507

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain", says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>Tories promise to tackle 'stigma' of mental health but refuse to give additional funding
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-mental-health-stigma-funding-government-nhs-a7516461.html

>UKIP to lose huge amount of funding as Italian 5-Star Movement divorces itself from EU Parliament grouping
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-italy-m5s-ukip-idUKKBN14S0HG?il=0

>Corbyn refuses to back down over total dedication to open borders
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-refuses-back-clampdown-9586477

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy official makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video; Labour calls for national inquiry into Israeli influence of political parties as a matter of national security
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-alan-duncan-palestine-spying-subversion-labour-a7515956.html

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38561501
lifesitenews.com/news/uk-children-starting-at-age-7-will-study-reading-writing-gender-transitioni?utm_content=buffer4f0a4&utm_medium=social&utm_source= lifesitenews+facebook&utm_campaign=buffer
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/israeli-embassy-alan-duncan-palestine-spying-subversion-labour-a7515956.html
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/maximum-wage-corbyns-stupidest-idea-yet/
refinery29.uk/2017/01/135051/uk-suicide-statistics-underestimated
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yanks out

>Watching the darts on channel 4
>Can clearly tell that one guy is dutch by just looking at him
Why do Dutch people have that weird curly hair like pic related.

I am YKTD

My insecure tripcode !ZeXiY.i5UA may be compromised so I will use !!hn7ASgIZ1vE instead

!!hn7ASgIZ1vE

Why don't you get a job?

Why on earth would anybody want to employ him

>Wagie

Ahmed

For what purpose?

>Bitter wagies strike again

Kuffar

Got to wait for a phone call to go on a team project from the princes trusts, any lads had experience?

Anyone from Sup Forums here?

What is the non-racist, moral, ethical and Christian argument for brexit?

>catenaccio

Is Corbyn a complete retard or is he trying to get as many radicals to come out of the wood work to destroy the parties and the country and plunge it into a political fire-storm with his radicals already forming an army.

Is it because of the American with a YT channel?

The bastard swapped my 39 and his 29 when he made it

Little of A, little of B

Why is only the Daily Mail willing to report on stuff like this? is all your media cucked?

>inverted winger

He's just a total ditz as far as I can make out.

I was just listening to the radio and the rundown of it all is basically 'We don't even know who's Trotskying who anymore'

He's suggesting more and more bizarre things apparently without the go-ahead from his advisors and shadow cabinet.

There are even murmurings he was going against the globalist vote, something the labour party hasn't done in decades. At this point, that might actually be a good move.

>forming an army.
He's no Trotsky lad.

Why does civilisation take so long to die lads?

Doesnt suprise me

The Daily Mail is just as cucked as the rest when push comes to shove, don't be in any doubt about that - If stories like these didn't sell, they wouldn't report on them. They rabidly shill for the Tories over UKIP

Jeremy Hunt is the jammiest bastard in parliament. Any potential bad headlines have been taken away by that other Jeremy.

/rug/ semi-regular

>Is Corbyn a complete retard or is he trying to get [...] radicals to come out of the wood work
Yes
He's mad as a bag of cats but is also trying to radicalise Labour/Green swing voters (maybe 2% of the population if he's lucky)

>False 9

Countries have been taken over by less. The state of the Military, political class and police, institutions and of course the idiotic people in the major cities makes the UK rife for destabilization.

> Yesterday: Let's leave the EU and bring in restrictions on migration
> This morning: Let's institute a maximum wage
> This afternoon: There hasn't been too many migrants

This is genuinely spectacular to watch, I have no idea of his gameplan.

He's lost all his support. Even reddit has given up the ghost.

Corbyn is about as probable to become Prime-Minister as you are. He's just retarded. Also
>forming an army
He's such a pacifist he has been quoted saying he wants to disband our armed forces, remove Trident, guy is a level 99 twat.

Case in point for that user in the last thread who said that people aren't going to vote Tory to keep Labour out because they think Jeremy Corbyn is weak

Here we have a fucking leaf genuinely believing that Corbyn is a threat to the country. People in this country ARE as stupid as this

HE already has people beating the shit out of Labor supporters who aren't for corbyn as well as kicking the shit out of people who are against him. Whether he knows it, he is building an army of sorts.

Anglo Boer War.
450,000 - 500,000 Anglos vs 40,000 Boers

Anglo combat casualties: 7,882
Boer combat casualties: 6,000

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

Hunt is a cunt but I don't think he could say or do anything that would satify the left wing.

Blairites do deserve it though

Can any bong explain this shit?

Reminder the IRA did literally nothing wrong

I agree, it's just not batty leftists that are in a position to do it
If there's large scale civil disobedience in the UK it'll be ethnics that are responsible, not Corbyn and his commie brigade

He just can't win, can he?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38561501

Lads, at what age should you permanently move out of your parents house?

Irish unity is inevitable get used to it

There's two ways, all out catastrophe (think nukes, meteors or some shit) or there's the gradual collapse. Societies morals invert, truth becomes irrelevant and the only thing that matters is the pursuit of pleasure. It can take decades or centuries. Things look grim now but I'd say we're still only about 20-30% through our decay. And no it can't be reversed.

I haven't even bothered keeping up with the news about him today in the OP headlines

Halfway through the thread it would become untrue

I don't think he is but his actions and message as well as his position attract radicals and a massive amount of young retarded marxists (which is almost literally everyone in university) that have nothing to their character but the idea of going against the system. This is a lot of people and its especially prevalent in the major cities where it matters the most. I'm not saying Corbyn is a mastermind that is starting a workers revolution but he can have an impact on the social stability of the your country and ignoring that and his extremely radical followers is dangerous and history has proven that time and time again.

I can't EXPLAIN it, it's as retarded as it sounds. The police here are literally recruiting black people over whites because they want to diversify the statistics. So say for example you had higher qualifications and training than a black guy in an interview, he'll get it over you still.

It's worse in London, where I'm at. Fuck London is gone man.

Let's not forget that Sharia May is just as fucked up on a far more important issue as well though

This guy WANTS to lose, there was thousands of labour voters who voted Leave because of immigration, he's just trying to throw away voters. How can anyone be as retarded as him?

lifesitenews.com/news/uk-children-starting-at-age-7-will-study-reading-writing-gender-transitioni?utm_content=buffer4f0a4&utm_medium=social&utm_source= lifesitenews+facebook&utm_campaign=buffer

PCSOs are a liability. Glorified traffic wardens and literally all they can do is radio for backup. If they'd intervened they probably would've been sacked for touching someone without consent.

It's a fucking travesty that was allowed to happen and they should've intervened but they're basically just neighbourhood watch

>not liking based Jez
I don't think there's anyone in Parliament who does a better job of shoah'ing unions

Not on my watch you taig cunt.

>I don't think there's anyone in Parliament who does a better job of shoah'ing
This

Even though it's borne from loving Islam rather than British nationalism, Labour is without a doubt the most antisemitic party right now

Israeli Embassy official makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video; Labour calls for national inquiry into Israeli influence of political parties as a matter of national security

This is what I mean, he's thinning out people who don't support these views of Globalist, communist nonsense and increasing radicalizing the people who fervently support him

>Supreme Court being UNNECESSARY
>she literally can't avoid that
Are you okay tripfag?

Lads, what's a good non-degenerate and quintessentially British way of ending oneself?

I don't believe Corbyn has any cast-iron beliefs whatsoever. He is the absolute worst kind of leader, dilly-dallies over every fucking policy going.

Didn't someone the other day post a poll that said over 60% of NI citizens young and old would vote against unifying?

Kek
You and what army

>1488
wasted

Cliffs of Dover

Slash your wrists in the bath, underwater. Easy to clean. Leave a note.

Steer your flagship into a gunboat.

>what's a good non-degenerate and quintessentially British way of ending oneself?

Last stand against foreign hordes.

Not sure what you mean

Both court appeals were tactics to delay A50 because anyone with even basic understanding of Parliamentary sovereignty would understand that the Prime Minister can't just declare "Wtf we're leaving the EU now"

>Irish unity is inevitable get used to it
Under British rule

Fighting in a war for your Queen.

Stoically walking into the sea.

Sure, Irish unity within the United Kingdom

>he hasn't realised Corbyn is the Peter Hitchens of the left
He's doing everything in his power to destroy the Labour brand so that a new representative left party can rise from its ashes. Blair took it too far off course and Corbychev believes it's better to tear it apart than try to repair it

Suicide bomb a french cafe.

By burning down Rotherham, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Hackney, Luton, Birmingham, Blackburn. Then getting knighted and dying of old age

DON'T REPLY TO TRIPFAGS
DON'T REPLY TO NAMEFAGS
DON'T REPLY TO ID'S REPLYING TO TRIPFAGS

It won't take the form you think it will.

Am I on the internet, or am I in it; that is the question.

>The story of how user spoke to himself and himself alone the entire thread

>Hackney
We'll save her, right?

>quintessentially British

Suicide is haram.

When you have saved the deposit for a house

Getting shot in a pub by a freedom fighter

I want to know how others view May's recent approach saying she will 'tackle stigma of mental health'. Is she just pandering for votes? Does she care? Is Mental Health a real problem we need to solve?

>A maximum wage: Corbyn’s stupidest idea yet

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/maximum-wage-corbyns-stupidest-idea-yet/

Cringing.

Just borrow it off your parents like normal people, lad.

These support Twitter accounts try too hard to be human, tweets like this are sadly inevitable.

>Is Mental Health a real problem we need to solve?
Oh absolutely, but the Tories don't seriously want to do something because they're in favour of everything that drives men to suicide; anti-white policies, anti-male policies, cultural and traditional destabilisation as well as encouraging illegal and legal drug use that powerfully damages the mind

It emerged lately that the government is deliberately covering up the amount of people who actually kill themselves

‘The official statistics show that deaths from suicide in the UK rose slightly from 6,122 in 2014 to 6,188 in 2015. However, the true number is more likely to be about 9,000, Professor Pritchard said, with as many as 270 teenage suicides rather than the 186 officially recorded.

refinery29.uk/2017/01/135051/uk-suicide-statistics-underestimated

Birmingham is nice desu

No

I still can't believe he actually said he wanted a wage cap. What timeline are we in? This is career suicide.

He's right in a roundabout way given that the Tories can very easily just give it the old "vote for us or Labour will win" next election. Although they'd probably get away with that whoever gets the labour top spot.

I am hopeful, but he hasn't actually met the most senior person he needs to because as the article says, it's protocol or some bullshit like that, and as I have said before, if you believe in judging someone by their actions and not by their words then it would not be hard to look at Trump and see that he will just try to take the most protectionist route possible for his country and just screw us over. There is almost no reason why the U.S would need to have some sort of trade deal with us, we are after all a considerably smaller country, but perhaps, just perhaps, Trump will capitalise on the willingness to get something done from our side and quickly arrange a trade deal, it would after all be something that could bolster his foreign policy credentials, or rather start some, since he has none at the moment. If this happens then it could also be a huge score for Boris Johnson, he hasn't really done much in his role as foreign secretary so far to shake off the clown image that he adopted to get into office in the first place. I bet he is just biding his time, getting him self into position for when the right moment comes, whether it is in 2020 or 2025, he is determined in his mind to at some point become prime minister. He feels entitled to it, people from his past, like those who were around him in school and when he was in the Bullingdon club always say that he acted like that.

this tbqh

When do we hear the outcome of the Brexit Supreme Court Case?

>1 post by this ID

also
>the fucking state of that mirror in the background

i didn't get a grant from the princes trust, because even though my idea was good and has went on to be successful, my parents weren't poor enough, i was white and my postcode was too good. even though i didn't finish uni and had no money despite having a job.

they are a decent org in principle, but fuck them. only good for women, blacks and minorities.