en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seikijuku
youtube.com/watch?v=YOXB4MkTimY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>japan
>diverse
youll be fine

gladly

Did you expect the olympic committee to say something like "race war now"?

Do Japanese women prefer black or white men?

Neither
But white usually

Do japanese women like it when men are much taller than them?

BLEACHED

BLACKED for blacks.
BLEACHED for whites.

What's the asian equivalent?
>inb4 RICED
It has to start with a B.

bamboo'd

Japan I liked you better when you were cutting off Chinese tits and raping the Chinese women to death.

Now you've become to depressing domesticated stock. EU JP versus the rest of the world in ww3?

Teriyakied

#BUKKAKED

BANZAI'D

Banzai'd

lolibomb the normalshit as hard as you can nippon.

hive mind

I approve of this.

noice

BANZAI'D

I can't wait for the Gundam to walk onto the stage at opening ceremony

Make anime real Japan

For India Befiled?

>neither
Based

>unity in diversity
did ingsoc make that ad?

Top kek why has this not been said before?

Anyone else worried about the Tokyo olympics? The JDF never does anything and they don't really have any experience with counter-terrorism, do they?

I wish

So for hispanics it'd be BEANED?

For arabs it'd be BOMBED or BEHEADDED?

Fuggggg. Japan was our last hope.

Books about japanese women fucking huge dicked sex crazed niggers ad becoming addicted to it were huge best sellers in japan.

Actual quote from pic related:

>His dick bore no resemblance nasty cocks that white men have; and it was also different from Japaese men's childlike, pathetic ones which were completely incapable of self-assertion unless they were stuck inside some helpless japanese pussy.

I'm getting triggered

BEHEADED seems more appropriate, since it has actually happened to several sandcoal-burning women.

She is not japanese.

I bet you 20 shekels a jew hybrid wrote it

They have their own terrorism in Japan.
A crazy japanese is one million times more dangerous than a muslim roach.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

People always forget this kind of shit, I don't know why...

Was thinking the same thing, 1984 was a few decades off but we're fucking there.

JAPAN 2020
BAN LOLI

Every Japanese poster ever.

>Neither
omg holy shit japan is so fucking cool

Kek so many foreigner rapings will occur

She's Chinese. Facebook CEO fucked a Chinese lady, not Japanese or Korean.

>1995

Disgusting.

Hispanics is CONQUERED

Wouldn't that just be oil burning?

Funny how the Japanese text actually says: "Let's connect everyone's brightness." Nothing about diversity.

REEEEEEEEEE

>not oil-burning women

Just goes to show how far above Japanese are to nignogs and sand people. A deranged Japanese is far more dangerous than a deranged dindu. The difference is of course that most Japanese are not deranged (in that way), but most blacks are.

This isn't even good writing wtf

CONQUISTADOR'd.

That's perfect, and it makes sense. Thanks. Wit was never my strong suit.

Smut rarely is.

Imagine the sex they had when the native women legitimately thought they were fucking GODS.

I hate to be that guy, but source?

Can't I talk about things that happened before your mother and your father best friend conceived you?

Here you are, another one piece of Japan history:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seikijuku

Wow, same flag even.

Are you forgetting we're right-wing extremists as well?

>Unity in diversity
What? What does that even have to do with the Olympics?
I was thinking about going to cheer on America, they aren't going to be interjecting sjw shit are they?

WE

Must've been amazing, indeed. Women literally craving your seed, their men being proud to have been cucked by a god.

Almost none are because its dishonorable to kill your own people

>12 dead
>deadliest attack since WWII
>1945-1995

>12 dead in 50 years is the deadliest attack Japan had

It's fucking Anarchy! sound the air-raid sirens!

Who are those "we" and how to be "right-wing" it's related to the fact that Japan don't need to import terrorism because they have their own problems?

Frbr

doesn't seem to be the case if you discount ghost writing or the nips are a ancient Israelite tribe theory.

A quote from another book of hers (harem world):
>A black man--the so-called very incarnation of sexuality. He had heard that once a women tasted that, she would never return to Japanese men. Sayuri had said that the size of his penis was not a problem, but if she knew how good the black mans penis was, then she surely would switch to a black lover.

Cuck shit is real even in japan.

Name one group who's never killed their own people.

Author is Benantoka.

It will be enough, thanks.

BLACKED
BLEACHED
BANZAI'D
BEANED
BUTCHERED

BANZAIED

We're on Sup Forums.
Are you a retard or a Chink commie?

TENNO HEIKA

BANZAIED

Neo Tokyo is about to E.X.P.L.O.D.E.

2020 Olympics are the ultimate meme, and we all know what's in cold storage under the new stadium, and there is only one place to go: youtube.com/watch?v=YOXB4MkTimY

based

Savage degenerate monsters

I'm volunteered for those Olympics, come at me you fucking faggots.

Akira is a damn weird movie. Like a whole bunch of background lore was purposely removed from it. There are hints here and there as to what actually happened with Akira himself, but it's mostly up to the viewer to come up with his own version of the lore.

You are the nigger in Japan boy

bombed

I just thought psychic boy and lazerbikeman were cool

>BEANED
you friccin moron you fell for it

I'll be a foreigner, but I'm at least civilised and respect their shit, faggot. I'm no nigger, unlike you, statistically speaking.

Again:
What have that to do with Japan, the olimpic games and a possible terrorist attack?

Alt-right terrorism is still terrorism.
Anyway the Japanese nationalism is more related to the Yakuza than any other thing, and probably could rip the head out of any right-winger while selling drugs to their own citizens...

You have no saying in this.
IOC owns the country until the events are done.

Read the Manga, it's much different and explains a lot more, and in my opinion it's far superior to the movie, even though the movie is also a masterpiece in animation.

>white cocks
>disgusting

Riiiight, black cocks look like turds and asian cocks look like a smelly little yellow rice grain

>Unity in diversity
>In the country that treats even the Nisei as pieces of shit

This is hilarious.

I fucked a Japanese woman today.

t. aussie

Just look at the bloody statistics.

>Akira is a damn weird movie. Like a whole bunch of background lore was purposely removed from it
Well, that is the thing with anime movies condensed from large manga or TV series-they need to shoehorn in lots. Well executed, it works pretty well-I love the classic 1979 Galaxy Express movie as much as the 100+ episode series, because it is a grand summation and adds stunning art. Akira does pretty well, and the backstory is in the long running manga. As pure animation, it is one of the best and a landmark production.

Oh you meant you'll be fending off the other niggers coming to invade?

Thats a little respectable then

You look at too many dicks fagboy

Congrats nigger

I like Japan and it'll be a sick experience.

That's all dude. I've no Yellow Fever or any of that shit. I won't be defending anybody either lol

>not asserting yourself by stucking your dick inside some helpless japanese pussy

Well you said come at me niggers

Hey jap friend, why is your police so useless when it comes to dealing with gaijins?

Specially the brown flavour?
Also what do you know about your secret agencies if theres any.

Er faggots